gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Lets see.... The R-words, who had no plans on keeping him, asked him to drop a bunch of weight so he would switch positions and then after doing so cut him hours before camp and now he is forced to find a team with him now being well below his natural playing weight.

I have no idea why he and his agent are pissed.  This was in no way done out of spite.

It's pretty incredible how ES has turned on Trent Williams. He has been their best player for the last decade,  made 7 straight pro bowls and has played  through countless injuries. 

But since he is holding out,  I'm seeing posts how he is being a baby and they should just trade him already. One dude,  who deleted his post (or it was deleted for him) said it wasn't real cancer and what he had is common in African American men. 

I never want to hear these s***bags talk about booing McNabb....  Which they did as well

If the Skins had any brains at all, they would trade Trent Williams for a pretty penny of draft capital to the Texans.  They need to fully embrace the rebuild.  Current team sucks donkey balls but they have a bright future in place with Haskins and the D-Line.

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 10:43 AM, paco said:

"Nobody wants to work there. Nobody believes in the direction and the leadership of that franchise.”

I believe in it, I fully support it. Keep up the good job Danny Boy!

I'm hearing the most likely outcome at this point is that Trent will likely report to the Redskins at some point, but it may be right before the 1st regular season game.  So, a good chance that the Redskins will start the regular season with a rookie QB playing behind a patchwork offensive line missing their best player.  First game against the Eagles should be very interesting!

PLEASE let it be Flowers at LT

8 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

They're reportedly signing Donald Penn to a 1 year deal

I've seen them speculating that over on their board.  Really talking themselves into a 54 year old Tackle who has been injured the past year and a half.  Then just draft a LT in 2020.  No problem at all!

1 minute ago, paco said:

I've seen them speculating that over on their board.  Really talking themselves into a 54 year old Tackle who hasn't played in a year and a half.  Then just draft a LT in 2020.  No problem at all!

:roll:

Not sure what to think about the Skins signing Penn.  He was pretty good a few years ago, but then lost his job to a rook, got hurt, then released.  He claims he has "lots" left, but if that's the truth why is he still available in late July?  

It's a six million dollar hit.  So either he's a good backup if Williams comes back or a great "Not Flowers" insurance policy at that price. 

New England has a young left tackle, 2018 1st round pick Isaiah Wynn, who's coming back from an injury and may not be ready to start. How bout Wynn and a 2nd rounder for Trent? Or, we may have to take one of their vets in a salary dump because they're up against the cap and seemingly would have to cut someone to take on Trent's contract. No way we should deal Trent without getting Wynn back....and a pick or player who can help us in the near future.

:huh:

3 hours ago, zenclaybourne said:

Riddick should know better. Unless he's just trying to have a hot take.

:lol: 

Dude has a cancer scare thanks to the R-words doctors telling him "Suck it up and get it checked out in the offseason".  Dude holds out not for money, but because of his mistreatment.

So this was the most R-word response ever.  I guess they got bored with no "Kurt", so they had to find another player to freeze out :roll: 

I'm just going to leave this here