gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Looks like McNabb and Sellers will sit out the next pre-season game.

They have to. They didn't practice. :D

wow. not only did he suck, he got hurt enough to miss the designated Dress Rehearsal game. i think my prediction of 6-10 may have to get reduced further.

wow. not only did he suck, he got hurt enough to miss the designated Dress Rehearsal game. i think my prediction of 6-10 may have to get reduced further.

:lol:

Why cant they just treat this game as the 4th pre-season game and then play the last game like its the 3rd with mcnabb playing a half? Hes already played 3 quarters so far.

:lol:

Why cant they just treat this game as the 4th pre-season game and then play the last game like its the 3rd with mcnabb playing a half? Hes already played 3 quarters so far.

or we could treat the 1st preseaon game as the 4th and the 3rd as the 2nd...

or we could just treat them all the same.

Washington Examiner writer John Keim on WR Anthony Armstrong:

"What I liked about his effort the other night is how quick he came out of his breaks. Did a great job selling the fakes, too, in each case. He's not a big guy at 5-foot-11 (a stretch), 185 pounds. He can get inside on slant routes thanks to his footwork and that ability to sell fakes. And he doesn't waste a lot of movement on his fakes, either. Just good footwork. Once he cuts, too, he's able to accelerate quickly. He's not a budding star, but he is someone who has earned a spot on this roster."

Looks like Armstrong will definitely be able to contribute for us this year.

They left Williams on an island with Suggs. He did pretty good with pass protection but he did technically allow a sack, but McNabb should have stepped up in the pocket...he had a lot of room in front of him. Williams did however get blown up in the run game by Suggs a few times.

God I can't remember how many times I yelled at the TV when McNabb didn't step up and make a throw or should have thrown it away.

Good luck with your McNabb purchase.

God I can't remember how many times I yelled at the TV when McNabb didn't step up and make a throw or should have thrown it away.

Good luck with your McNabb purchase.

:lol: no doubt. It's both funny and sad watching a new group of fans defend this dude.

Washington Examiner writer John Keim on WR Anthony Armstrong:

"What I liked about his effort the other night is how quick he came out of his breaks. Did a great job selling the fakes, too, in each case. He's not a big guy at 5-foot-11 (a stretch), 185 pounds. He can get inside on slant routes thanks to his footwork and that ability to sell fakes. And he doesn't waste a lot of movement on his fakes, either. Just good footwork. Once he cuts, too, he's able to accelerate quickly. He's not a budding star, but he is someone who has earned a spot on this roster."

Looks like Armstrong will definitely be able to contribute for us this year.

Oh, definitely!

I mean, John Keim says so. JOHN KEIM!

Good game tonight for the Skins starting defense. Although we gave up a few big runs the Skins stood strong in the red zone and forced a F/G. Also forced two turnovers and had one key sack on 3rd down. All in all it was a good night for the Skins 1st stringers.

The offense stuggled in the running game, Willie Parkers carried the load much the same as Larry Johnson did last week.

I guess the coaches wanted to see what he had left. IMO not much. Grossman was just ok.

Big Al & DeAngelo Hall keyed the defense. while the Offensive line looked strong in pass protection.

Joey Galloway had a nice outing along with young Keiland Williams.

2nd half coming up.

:lol::lol: At the Jets for leaving their starters in the 4th.

Most teams play their starters a lot in the 3rd game. I think Shanny was happy at how well our defense played in the first half and gave them the rest of the game off. I was really happy at how well our 2nd stringers played the jets offense. We flashed dominance at times without a single defensive starter on the field.

:lol::lol: At the Jets for leaving their starters in the 4th.

I'm sure you did the same thing in Osaka, right?

I'm sure you did the same thing in Osaka, right?

steve spurious did it for the entire 2002 preseason

Here are some meaningless pre-season stats:

-Grossman is 2nd in the league in passing yards behind only Aaron Rodgers.

-DeAngelo Hall is tied for 2nd in the league in interceptions with 2.

-We have the 5th ranked offense.

-3rd ranked passing offense.

-We are tied for 2nd in the league in forced fumbles. We have forced 9 fumbles through 3 games.

-We have forced 8 turnovers on defense through 3 games.