gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

6 hours ago, Captain F said:

Would Trent Williams for Clowney make sense? 

They  are in win never mode,  so no. 

Which makes it a lock.  :lol:

13 hours ago, paco said:

They  are in win never mode,  so no. 

Which makes it a lock.  :lol:

This is great :lol::lol: 

I LOVE the way the skins organization hides behind Gruden.   They throw Gruden under the bus every day, to go talk to the media, while the Front Office hides from the media at all costs and refuse to answer any questions from anyone.     Gruden doesn't make the call on personnel, yet he has to be their dancing monkey while Allen and Snyder turn the crank.

They are never getting a good coach again, unless they pay the top $$$ and then the coach wouldn't have his heart in it.  It would only be for the money - See Mike Shanahan.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving organization and horrible, horrible fanbase.

Yes. Dear God yes. I'm taking Philly D week 1 in dfs

So Bruce Allen said yesterday they expect Trent Williams to play and play for them this year.

Today

Williams to Allen

giphy.gif

Bruce Allen is such a condescending a**.   I'm sooooo glad he is friends with 'lil Danny Snyder.   I hope they remain friends for years to come.

In a shocking move to no one,  Josh Doctson was released by the skins today.  Doctson was their 2016 1st round pick, 22nd overall.

*gotta love autocorrect with names 

BTW, Redskin fans should be furious that this soon to be 3-13 team didn't flay the Texans for draft capital by trading Williams.  Skins have to be the most demoralized team in the NFL heading into week 1.  I keep trying to imagine how they can upset us and I just can't do it.

That's assuming that Trent Williams was the Texan's first choice.

But yes, they are losing their minds over there.

I take extra pleasure in rubbing it in the skins fans faces, every day at work.

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 9:53 PM, pisceschica said:

Let's pretend that the Redskins win next week. We can even pretend that they win 70-0. As bad as that would be, it still wouldn't be 'revenge'. Beating a team in week 1, can never be revenge for losing in the Conference Championship game.

In this particular case, the only way he'd be able to get 'revenge' would be if the Super Bowl was going to be at Lincoln Financial Field and his team (with him playing), beat the Eagles in the Conference Championship game... and even further, his team would have to then go on to win that Super Bowl at Lincoln Financial Field... and even further, they would have to be celebrating that victory IN the Eagles locker room.

Because that's what the Eagles did to the Vikings. We savaged them at the Linc, then went to Minnesota and plundered their home and staked a claim of ownership to it and solidified ownership of that stadium, and that franchise by beating the Patriots and following that up by celebrating the victory inside the Vikings locker room.

That's like seeing a beautiful woman, more beautiful than the most beautiful Super Model you could think of, then going up to her boyfriend smacking him across both cheeks then punching him in the face a few times, and then taking his girlfriend back to his very own house and 'taking her' in his very own bedroom... and her then leaving with you to live happily ever after while he's forced to watch Jason Kelce's speech, gloating about it on National... no, INTERNATIONAL TV.

In other words, he can never actually get 'revenge' lol.

6 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

BTW, Redskin fans should be furious that this soon to be 3-13 team didn't flay the Texans for draft capital by trading Williams.  Skins have to be the most demoralized team in the NFL heading into week 1.  I keep trying to imagine how they can upset us and I just can't do it.

They couldn't have because Clowney wouldn't have signed his tender to go there

Im not sure he was talking about Clowney. I think was talking about not trading Trent Williams In general 

1 hour ago, paco said:

Im not sure he was talking about Clowney. I think was talking about not trading Trent Williams In general 

I guess you could be right

7 hours ago, paco said:

That's assuming that Trent Williams was the Texan's first choice.

But yes, they are losing their minds over there.

I'm pretty damn sure they approached the Skins with an offer in hand.

In some bad news, former Eagles Wendell Smallwood and Treyvon Hester were cut this week as the 53 man roster was finalized.

In worse news they now have to play for these 2 idiots:

DxcTVCoX4AAbgK7.jpg

9 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

I'm pretty damn sure they approached the Skins with an offer in hand.

Nothing has been confirmed. The r words claimed that the pats did too,  and when the patriots were asked they said no way.  Wouldn't be the first time Bruce spread misinformation to try to create buzz. 

I'd buy the Texans tested the market but I won't go farther than that

On 9/2/2019 at 10:18 AM, dawkins4prez said:

I think the Dolphins are more upset followed closely by the Browns.