gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

1 hour ago, metalhead0043 said:

More bad news

I honestly don't understand how this Redskins team seems to suffer so many injuries to starters.    People dogged Chip Kelly, but this was in fact one of his focuses.  He tried to minimize injuries on the team, and had some rather unconventional ways of doing it.  It worked.  Maybe the Redskins need to hire Chipper!

As long as that owner and GM are in place, the Skins will be what they are. I hope those two never leave.

2 hours ago, PoconoDon said:

As long as that owner and GM are in place, the Skins will be what they are. I hope those two never leave.

Snyder has owned the team for 25 years......

....and he is STILL the 2nd youngest owner in the league :roll:

3 hours ago, paco said:

Snyder has owned the team for 25 years......

....and he is STILL the 2nd youngest owner in the league :roll:

Wow it's been that long huh? 

20, actually. For some reason I thought people were celebrating his 25th off the top of my head. Then I remembered the whole Deon Sanders/Bruce Smith/etc FA splash was at the end of the century

Its been over 25 years since they won anything.

0B2DF569-60E2-4B3C-AFD0-1CB5771904F0.thu

Just another player MF'ing their horrible fan base.  Nothing to see here.

It looks like the metro doesn't see a point running through the entire game

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2019/09/24/tuesday-hot-clicks-redskins-london-fletcher-name-scoreboard-photo

Redskins Misspell London Fletcher’s Name During Tribute

By Dan Gartland
September 24, 2019

The Redskins just can’t do anything right

The Skins got absolutely embarrassed at home on national TV on Monday Night Football, losing 31–15 to the Bears.

It wasn’t even as close as that score would indicate. Washington trailed 28–3 at halftime, which was when the team had scheduled its tribute to former linebacker London Fletcher. Surely the team couldn’t be embarrassed further when the players weren’t even on the field, right?

How hard is it to have somebody proofread your jumbotron graphics? It’s a little thing, but it’s emblematic of how this franchise has been run for quite some time. They haven’t won a playoff game in since 2005. They haven’t won double-digit games since they ran their franchise QB into the ground. The team president repeatedly referred to his new franchise quarterback by the wrong name during a prolonged contract dispute. They don’t even know how to properly stir Gatorade. 

It’s just a clown show top to bottom, and it always will be as long as Dan Snyder is in charge. That’s why, when Fletcher began his speech with "To Daniel Snyder and the rest of the Redskins organization,” it elicited possibly the strongest crowd reaction of the whole ceremony. 

You can't even make this ish up anymore

Please tell me they spelled it "feltcher"

Apparently they can't get basic things like waving a flag figured out either. This is from last night...

:roll:

1 hour ago, Dawkins 20 said:

ThatThoughtfulArabianoryx-size_restricte

Ahhhhh.  Swinging gate. 2009. Zorns middle finger to Snyder since it was no secret he was being replaced by Shanahan BEFORE the season even started. 

Best part about that whole play is that they lined up and shifted.... Then a time out was called by the giants. Element of surprise ruined. So what does Zorn do? Why run it again anyway of course   :lol:

13 hours ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

:lol: WTF :lol: