gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

44 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

Here is my surprised face :o 

Blast from the past:

636596671818200374-nfl-agents-poll-stand

11 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

Well, yeah.  If he doesn't report he still has two years left on his contract with them.  He needs to be on the roster for 6 games to get credit for the season.  (The team can shelve him for 2 weeks, so coming back with 8 weeks left makes sense)  He wants out, not purgatory.  

The real question is... will the R-words now do something spiteful in retaliation? 

2 minutes ago, paco said:

The real question is... will the R-words now do something spiteful in retaliation? 

It's the Redskins, Dan Snyder is petty as hell.

57 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

Bwahahahahaha!!!!

Soo very deserving of the horrible owner and POS fanbase. 

Another 20 years of this drek and MAYBE, I'll THINK about forgiving them for their smug arse attitude from '92-'12

:pizza: 

On 10/29/2019 at 5:25 PM, Don Corleone said:

Called that yesterday in the blog. No teams willing to bail them out, and said he would never actually play for them again. Dont blame him one bit. 

so basically, every time he puts a helmet on, he will say "ouch”. The r words will NFI him and he won’t get paid. But the year counts and will only have one year left on his contract this coming offseason, diminishing his trade value. 

It's my understanding that if he's "out for the year" with what is officially classified as a non-football injury, it will not count as an accrued season for him.

49 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

It's my understanding that if he's "out for the year" with what is officially classified as a non-football injury, it will not count as an accrued season for him.

That’s where Rapoport’s tweet comes into play. He is there but can’t find a "comfortable” helmet. So it’s NFI and the year counts. 

mind you, I’m sure there are other angles I’m not aware of but if Ian is right, those are the two options. 

I’m guessing in the off-season there will be an ugly battle. Bruce will claim the head injury was not football related so the year doesn’t count and Trent will counter with "You misdiagnosed and made me play a season with a growth. It got worse because of you and this is why I can’t wear hats”

On one hand, I love all of the problems that the Redskins have faced, and continue to face. On the other hand, I have two brothers who are life long Redskins fans, dating back as far as Vince Lombardi (which is their earliest memories of the Redskins). So I do feel bad for them. The past 20 years have left them completely uninterested and detached from the NFL.

I really ought to turn the tables on them. Back in the 80's, they tried their best to get me to turn my back on the Eagles and become a Redskins fan, but there was NO way that I'd turn my back on my Birds. So I ought to try to get them to become Eagles fans now! lol

My vote: F em.  Rub their nose in it

1 hour ago, paco said:

Exactly and remind them that Snyder has a god solid 25-30 years left in the tank ;)

12 hours ago, paco said:

That’s where Rapoport’s tweet comes into play. He is there but can’t find a "comfortable” helmet. So it’s NFI and the year counts. 

mind you, I’m sure there are other angles I’m not aware of but if Ian is right, those are the two options. 

I’m guessing in the off-season there will be an ugly battle. Bruce will claim the head injury was not football related so the year doesn’t count and Trent will counter with "You misdiagnosed and made me play a season with a growth. It got worse because of you and this is why I can’t wear hats”

I'd love to see that one play out. Synder better tread lightly

5 hours ago, paco said:

Nah, they were rooting for the Eagles in LII and were genuinely happy for me that I finally got my long (loooooong) coveted Super Bowl winning experience.

TBF, I got txts and calls from my r words friends too. Also giants fans. No cowboys fans tho but that’s because I don’t associate with them

9 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

He should file a grievance with the league, then sue the redskins and the medical staff.