gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

and a drunken putt putt buddy.

But ultimately, he is paid to be the ultimate fall guy.  Redskins fail once, blame the players, bring in big names.  Fail again, blame the scouts, fire them.  Fail again, blame the coordinators.  Then the coach..... Now all that is left is the team President\GM.  We saw the same pattern with Vinny and now with Bruce.  He's Danny's ultimate shield to criticism.... until he can no longer offer protection.  

On 12/11/2019 at 5:30 PM, paco said:

Silver lining:  He's running out of ligaments to tear.

:lol:

I know I shouldn't have, but I legit lol'd at this, I'm going to hell.

22 hours ago, Don Corleone said:

:lol:

I know I shouldn't have, but I legit lol'd at this, I'm going to hell.

Nah,  it just means you are a fan of an opposing team. 

It's not like you are wishing him death or anything.    I'm sure he'll be a productive member of society, post football career,  just like Clinton Portis.

Too soon? :unsure:

It's safe to say that the R-Skins are going to go hard after Urban Myer. A little schmoozing yesterday while watching his college quarterback. It's the type of splash Dan Snyder likes to make.

5 hours ago, Boss Hawg said:

It's safe to say that the R-Skins are going to go hard after Urban Myer. A little schmoozing yesterday while watching his college quarterback. It's the type of splash Dan Snyder likes to make.

From what I seen Myer say though is that he would only go to the NFL for the cowboys

:roll:

They announced at the game attendance was 66k. I think their math is off

IMG_20191222_153153.thumb.jpg.1d84b9735c

6 hours ago, paco said:

They announced at the game attendance was 66k. I think their math is off

They're counting each Redskin fan who was there, 20 times. So 3,300 becomes 66,000.

1 hour ago, Don Corleone said:

I also read that Marvin Lewis is firmly in the hint. I’m not kidding 

1 minute ago, paco said:

I also read that Marvin Lewis is firmly in the hint. I’m not kidding 

Wasn't he their DC before getting the job with the Bengals?

27 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Wasn't he their DC before getting the job with the Bengals?

I’ll have to look, but I want to say ravens?

edit: wow, you are right. He was with the r words in 2002 after the ravens. I didn’t know that

55 minutes ago, paco said:

I’ll have to look, but I want to say ravens?

edit: wow, you are right. He was with the r words in 2002 after the ravens. I didn’t know that

I thought so. So there's a 'connection' with him and Danny Boy. So if Lewis takes the job, he has nobody to blame but himself lol.

13 hours ago, MD Eagles Fan said:

Is this thread about the Rams or Raiders too or just the Redskins?

It's just the Redskins. Used to say so, but  one of the Mods changed it when the Redskins trademark was taken away from them for a short while.

The thread was started by a Redskins fan though.

I know someone very close to Ron Rivera. I was told by them tonight he will NOT be taking the Redskins head coaching job and is using them for leverage. Rock solid source.

20 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

I know someone very close to Ron Rivera. I was told by them tonight he will NOT be taking the Redskins head coaching job and is using them for leverage. Rock solid source.

I told you not to tell anyone!

:nonono: 

If Bruce stays with the team to work on the stadium, it will be the best outcome for the eagles.  Allen’s necrotic aura, being anywhere around the team, in ANY capacity, will still repell the fanbase.  It would prove that Snyder STILL doesn’t get it and that he hasn’t changed one bit.

This is strictly a business decision that Danny didn’t want to make, because Bruce is his Drinking buddy.  With Allen still in the building,  Wormtoungue is still whispering in ‘lil Danny’s ear.   The fanbase knows this and they will NOT be coming back, like Danny thinks they will with this move, if he is still at redskins park.  

MWahahahahahaha

11 minutes ago, CountBlah said:

If Bruce stays with the team to work on the stadium, it will be the best outcome for the eagles.  Allen’s necrotic aura, being anywhere around the team, in ANY capacity, will still repell the fanbase.  It would prove that Snyder STILL doesn’t get it and that he hasn’t changed one bit.

This is strictly a business decision that Danny didn’t want to make, because Bruce is his Drinking buddy.  With Allen still in the building,  Wormtoungue is still whispering in ‘lil Danny’s ear.   The fanbase knows this and they will NOT be coming back, like Danny thinks they will with this move, if he is still at redskins park.  

MWahahahahahaha

🤣

7 hours ago, Sack that QB said:

Cleveland is the better fit, but I guess the Skins would give full control.