gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

On 2/17/2020 at 6:50 AM, 20dawk4life said:

That graph doesn't read Tate, especially the gameday thread. 

22 hours ago, Dawkins 20 said:

Are you trying to say that...

"wtf??????????"

":furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:"

"R corners suk! bring back asante samuels"

...aren't glowing examples of the English language?

Here is another good one from over there:  Change at QB- Expext massive changes for 2020.

Expext :lol: 

On 2/12/2020 at 10:45 AM, paco said:

TE: they have nothing.  Davis retired.  Reed has 3 toes left and quacks like a duck.  (Please, please retire dude, for your own health).  I'm guessing they will make a run at Olsen since he is trying to settle up this week.  Regardless if he signs, they will be players in FA or Draft for a second one.  There are some interesting upper teir options that may hit the market that could turn this hole into a strength, and they do have adequate cap space to do it (39 million under)

The run failed. Greg Olsen to the Seahawks. It was between them, the r words and the Bills

On 2/17/2020 at 10:21 AM, paco said:

Jesus....

yet players want to sue the league for this stuff. Even though there is info out there for this, they still go out getting their heads bashed in

OLine: I'm going to guess this will have the most change.  I haven't looked today, but as of yesterday it sounds like Ron Rivera and Trent Williams finally had talks.  This could go either way, but honestly, if I was in Ron's position I would look to trade him.  I know this creates a huge hole but Trent really only has 2 years tops left.  And I'm not sure how you address this, unless you pass on Chase Young for a kings ransom in picks, trade down, and get an LT that way.  Might be smart because they pissed away this years 2nd on Sweat and could look to recoup a 2nd.  Erick Fowlers was a nice surprise for them, the switch to guard may have saved his career.  I expect them to resign him.  Scherff is a FA and IMO he is a top priority to retain.  Morgan Moses is meh.  He could be a target to be upgraded.  8.6 million against the cap and could save 4.8 cutting him.  It could go either way with him and I wouldn't be surprised.  

Tagged

OLine: I'm going to guess this will have the most change.  I haven't looked today, but as of yesterday it sounds like Ron Rivera and Trent Williams finally had talks.  This could go either way, but honestly, if I was in Ron's position I would look to trade him.  I know this creates a huge hole but Trent really only has 2 years tops left.  And I'm not sure how you address this, unless you pass on Chase Young for a kings ransom in picks, trade down, and get an LT that way.  Might be smart because they pissed away this years 2nd on Sweat and could look to recoup a 2nd.  Ereck Flowers was a nice surprise for them, the switch to guard may have saved his career.  I expect them to resign him.  Scherff is a FA and IMO he is a top priority to retain.  Morgan Moses is meh.  He could be a target to be upgraded.  8.6 million against the cap and could save 4.8 cutting him.  It could go either way with him and I wouldn't be surprised.  

Flowers to Miami.