Sign in to follow this  
gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Does Shanahan think he's Belichick now?

IDK, but Shanny is a crafty one. It gives a struggling Cowboys team just one more thing to think about.

you'd think he'd want that game more than any other redskin. as many will tell you, he played much of a game on a broken ankle. i'm sure a little tweak with 3+ weeks to heal won't stop him...

you'd think he'd want that game more than any other redskin. as many will tell you, he played much of a game on a broken ankle. i'm sure a little tweak with 3+ weeks to heal won't stop him...

He'll be back but he'll miss a few games per season. It's just what he does.

Does Shanahan think he's Belichick now?

Does a team even have to "prepare" for Rex Grossman?

Dallas, or any other team, isn't falling for this one.

IDK, but Shanny is a crafty one. It gives a struggling Cowboys team just one more thing to think about.

LOL, they were just talking about this on PTI.

Kelly pulled his hamstring once again!!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81a1...ortis-still-out

That dude just can not stay healthy. Injured reserve seems likely now.

Also the skins traded Dennis Morris to the rams for a conditional draft pick and acquired DE/LB Hall Davis from the rams for a conditional draft pick. This may be a good pickup...Davis is a 5th round rookie and he already has 2 sacks this pre-season. Maybe he could help us as a situational rush linebacker.

I still can't believe there were some idiots who actually got pissed that we passed on Kelly to take Desean. :D

Everyone still claims he has the best hands on the team, unfortunately we never got a chance to see him in action. Its one injury after another with him.

I still can't believe there were some idiots who actually got pissed that we passed on Kelly to take Desean. :D

I know I wasn't one of them, that 08 draft was probably the one year that the Eagles took the guy I really wanted them to take and that was D-Jax.

I find it a little hard to believe that McNabb would miss the season opener from a simple ankle sprain. He got hurt in the ravens game, which gives him 22 days until the cowboys game. You would think he should be ready to go.

It depends on the severity of the sprain. If its a high ankle sprain then it can take weeks to heal. I remember Dawkins spraining his

ankle in 07 I think it was, and he missed the first 6 games. With McNabb's leg still being too sore to walk on, I can't imagine it healing

in time for the season opener. But then again, he has made attempts to play with worse injuries. So you just never know with McNabb.

It depends on the severity of the sprain. If its a high ankle sprain then it can take weeks to heal. I remember Dawkins spraining his

ankle in 07 I think it was, and he missed the first 6 games. With McNabb's leg still being too sore to walk on, I can't imagine it healing

in time for the season opener. But then again, he has made attempts to play with worse injuries. So you just never know with McNabb.

McNabb always wants to play, I can already see it now he starts week 1 and ends up injuring himself even worse.

Well if he isnt 100% i would hold him out and play Grossman. Grossman has actually looked pretty good so far.

Grossman reminds me of Kitna/Delhomme. One game he looks all-world, the next he throws 4+ picks and can't get a 1st down. It could work out just fine, but then again ...

DeAngelo Hall promises great things for this years defense, hes ready for dallas!

"There's so much stuff we haven't shown as a defense yet, so much stuff that we've been working on that we're finally going to get a chance to do," Hall said. "Redskins-Cowboys to start the season? That's what I'm talking 'bout."

DeAngelo Hall promises great things for this years defense, hes ready for dallas!

"There's so much stuff we haven't shown as a defense yet, so much stuff that we've been working on that we're finally going to get a chance to do," Hall said. "Redskins-Cowboys to start the season? That's what I'm talking 'bout."

This can be said about every team though, it's nothing new.

wow looks like my boy Edwin Williams G/C was cut. O well, coach knows best....

He played well against the Bills but looked lost the last 2 games. Apparently hes just a better fit for a power blocking scheme and not our zone. I think someone will pick him up.

So far we have Kelly to IR, Lendy Holmes, Edwin Williams, and James Dearth released. One more cut should be coming today. My guess is it will be Curtis Gatewood.

Im getting the feeling that something big is going to go down soon...i think the redskins will trade their 2nd round pick next year to the Chargers for Vincent Jackson.