gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

I think a 2nd next year and another conditional pick in 2012 might work.

Maybe...the Rams right now are rumored to be heavily interested. Looks like you might have some competition therefore the price will go up!

Maybe...the Rams right now are rumored to be heavily interested. Looks like you might have some competition therefore the price will go up!

maybe Jackson wouldn't want to play for the Rams...

Just like McNabb didn't want to play for the Raiders, Bills, Browns.

I doubt Richard Seymour wanted to play for the Raiders but he still got traded.

Yeah but a QB can make a bigger problem. AR tried to send him somewhere he would be happy with. Obviously he wouldn't have done it if he still thought Nab could play but we'll see.

We weren't talking about 5, we were talking about V.Jackson whether him wanting to play for the rams would factor into a trade.

maybe Jackson wouldn't want to play for the Rams...

Just like McNabb didn't want to play for the Raiders, Bills, Browns.

Wow, didn't know what I was thinking...of course he wants to play for the future superbowl champion washington redskins.

Wow, didn't know what I was thinking...of course he wants to play for the future superbowl champion washington redskins.

Well i think that if the skins can find another impact receiver and get good production out of their running backs i think we have a chance to go deep into the playoffs.

However, at least 1 of those things will not likely happen this year...but i still think we could push for the division title. The East may be at its weakest in years.

Pretty sure that if V. Jackson doesnt sign by the 4th he is suspended 6 games. giving up a draft pick + huge contract for a player that will sit out 6 games who really isnt worth all that much.. I mean look at his stats. Only decent seasons, off the field issues. Thats a winner in my book.

lol to find another impact wide receiver, first you need to have an impact wide receiver.

I'm sure he considers Santana Moss an impact receiver, he's also an underrated receiver at the very same time. :lol:

Yeah but a QB can make a bigger problem. AR tried to send him somewhere he would be happy with. Obviously he wouldn't have done it if he still thought Nab could play but we'll see.

AR's hands were tied. Because of the money McNabb had to be traded. The fact the McNabb refused to play

for anyone but Washington forced the Eagles hand. Nab can play ball with the best of them. If he was still with

the Eagles he would be the starter no question. We all know this.

lol to find another impact wide receiver, first you need to have an impact wide receiver.

Armstrong/Thomas have shown some flashes but Vincent Jackson might enter into this equation.

Pretty sure that if V. Jackson doesnt sign by the 4th he is suspended 6 games. giving up a draft pick + huge contract for a player that will sit out 6 games who really isnt worth all that much.. I mean look at his stats. Only decent seasons, off the field issues. Thats a winner in my book.

I agree, i probably wouldnt do it if i were the GM. And i think thats the only reason Allen hasn't traded for him already. You have to be very careful when you bring in these low character guys...see the whole Haynesworth situation.

I'm sure he considers Santana Moss an impact receiver, he's also an underrated receiver at the very same time. :lol:

I really do not try to be a homer but i think Moss is really underrated right now. I think he puts up at least 1000 yards this year as long as he stays healthy. I wouldnt be surprised if he put up 1300 or more. Shanahan is moving him around a lot and he has been a monster out of the slot and running a lot of deep routes.

I really do not try to be a homer but i think Moss is really underrated right now. I think he puts up at least 1000 yards this year as long as he stays healthy. I wouldnt be surprised if he put up 1300 or more. Shanahan is moving him around a lot and he has been a monster out of the slot and running a lot of deep routes.

So tell me how you can be an impact receiver and also an underrated one at that? I'm not trying to bust your balls here, but you stated before that if the Redskins were to find themselves ANOTHER impact receiver that they would go deep into the playoffs. And now your saying Moss is underrated. Just curious on how Moss fits into BOTH categories, that's all.

So tell me how you can be an impact receiver and also an underrated one at that? I'm not trying to bust your balls here, but you stated before that if the Redskins were to find themselves ANOTHER impact receiver that they would go deep into the playoffs. And now your saying Moss is underrated. Just curious on how Moss fits into BOTH categories, that's all.

Im saying hes underrated right now, but will be an impact receiver this year.

Im saying hes underrated right now, but will be an impact receiver this year.

:lol: that's a very big "BUT" if you ask me. Skins fans are heavily banking on McNabb to be their savior.

AR's hands were tied. Because of the money McNabb had to be traded. The fact the McNabb refused to play

for anyone but Washington forced the Eagles hand. Nab can play ball with the best of them. If he was still with

the Eagles he would be the starter no question. We all know this.

Delusion strikes again. If they wanted McNabb to be the starter he would be here. If they thought he could play he wouldn't be a Redskin. Simple. McNabb could have made a stink but there is no f'ing way AR trades him to the Skins if he thought could still play. Reid wanted to do right by him but not at THAT cost. AR thought McNabb was done so he shipped him wherever he wanted so that he could avoid any problems and still do right by him. If you think they were forced to trade him to the Redskins you are on crack.

I agree if Andy even remotely thought that 5 would be a better QB then Kolb this year, Donovan would still be in Philly.

I agree if Andy even remotely thought that 5 would be a better QB then Kolb this year, Donovan would still be in Philly.

yeah and the size of his contract never played into the equation :lol::lol:

come on you know the Eagles never retain their older players.

yeah and the size of his contract never played into the equation :lol::lol:

come on you know the Eagles never retain their older players.

yep just like we know the redskins take on players and give them enormous contracts/bonuses.

yep just like we know the redskins take on players and give them enormous contracts/bonuses.

Not this year lol! Looks like Allen is not the type to throw cash around. He's even short changing rookies. :lol:

Skins signed QB John Beck to a two year $2.25 million extension. They must like him. He has outplayed Richard Bartel to be the 3rd QB.

Lot of $$$ for a 3rd string QB. They must not be confident that McNabb can stay healthy and the fact that Grossman well just sucks.

Skins signed QB John Beck to a two year $2.25 million extension. They must like him. He has outplayed Richard Bartel to be the 3rd QB.

He's played well, he's young, and thats not alot of money really. Good pickup. I've seen worse 3rd string QB's.

Heck i've seen worse 2nd string QB's. And the guy we traded him for was cut by the Ravens.

Lot of $$$ for a 3rd string QB. They must not be confident that McNabb can stay healthy and the fact that Grossman well just sucks.

$2.25 mill over two seasons is a lot of cash?? Not in this league.