gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Lol Adam Caplan said skins have one of the worst WR groups in the NFL

Who the f is Adam Caplan? But really, other than Moss and Cooley

we have very little at receiver unless on of the youngsters step up.

but i still think we'll be ok, McNabb has won with alot worse.

Lol Adam Caplan said skins have one of the worst WR groups in the NFL

I dont know who adam caplan is either. But i can think of a few teams worse off.

Teams who might be just as bad if not worse than the skins at WR:

Bills

Jaguars

Titans

Broncos

Chiefs

Raiders

Chargers (Assuming Jackson never plays for them again)

Bears

Panthers

Buccaneers

Rams

Seahawks

I think all of those teams have WRs that are equal to or worse than the skins receiving corps.

Damn i was just about to post that! Housh is deciding between the raiders and redskins apparently. You may get your wish.

WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh's destination appears to be coming down to a choice between #Raiders and #Redskins.

Damn i was just about to post that! Housh is deciding between the raiders and redskins apparently. You may get your wish.

WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh's destination appears to be coming down to a choice between #Raiders and #Redskins.

It will come down to the money. In the old days Vinny would throw tons of cash his way.

Not anymore. Wonder if we could get Vinnie back for just one more day. lol

It will come down to the money. In the old days Vinny would throw tons of cash his way.

Not anymore. Wonder if we could get Vinnie back for just one more day. lol

I dont know if the money will be a big factor because hes getting a check from the seahawks for $7 million this year.

Buccs have better WR's then the redskins, Chifs arnt that bad Bowe/chambers throw in McCluster and they will be good. He didnt say skins were the Worse he said ONE of the worst. Bur TJ isnt going to make them great. ITs pretty sad if you get cut by seattle.

Buccs have better WR's then the redskins, Chifs arnt that bad Bowe/chambers throw in McCluster and they will be good. He didnt say skins were the Worse he said ONE of the worst. Bur TJ isnt going to make them great. ITs pretty sad if you get cut by seattle.

The bucs have 2 rookies. Chiefs are in the same boat, 1 proven guy. Except Bowe has questionable work ethic.

Bucs rookies upside >>>> the redskins. Chambers put up 608 yards in 9 games with the chiefs last year.

The bucs have 2 rookies. Chiefs are in the same boat, 1 proven guy. Except Bowe has questionable work ethic.

Chiefs have Chambers and Bowe, that's a fairly decent 1-2 combo, not that great but still pretty decent.

Bucs rookies upside >>>> the redskins. Chambers put up 608 yards in 9 games with the chiefs last year.

Both of those bucs rookies could be busts for all we know right now, so i personally would rank the skins above the bucs because we have 1 proven guy. Chiefs i could see above the skins.

Bucs rookies upside >>>> the redskins.

jeez just how many rookie wideouts have panned out over the years. as of right now the Bucs have little

next to nothing.

Well i'm going to bed. Hopefully housh will be a Redskin when i wakeup but if not,

f him we'll win without him''

good night.

Well i'm going to bed. Hopefully housh will be a Redskin when i wakeup but if not,

good night.

He should pick a team either tonight or tomorrow. Thats if he wants a chance at playing week 1.

good night.

yeah they'll win alright, maybe 7 games..... :P

Big improvement from last year so i wouldnt complain.

Yeah well, I figure it's something...just don't see 'em winning 14 games like your fellow skins fan says. That's just insane...getting McRib doesn't instantly make them a playoff team.

Yeah well, I figure it's something...just don't see 'em winning 14 games like your fellow skins fan says. That's just insane...getting McNabb doesn't instantly make them a playoff team.

guess we will find out