gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

This wouldn't surprise me at all, Genius.

Hey, they are just trying to talk football!

You know, like Merril Hoge does.

You are a sad, sad imitation.

If the skins can get a 2nd round pick for Haynesworth, Allen is the best GM in the league. Maybe if a 4-3 team has a big injury at DT early in the year someone will come calling.

If the skins can get a 2nd round pick for Haynesworth, Allen is the best GM in the league. Maybe if a 4-3 team has a big injury at DT early in the year someone will come calling.

He certainly didn't impress while in Tampa that's for sure.

TO's a better WR than at least 1/3 of the starters and he languished as a FA. you'd be absolutely lucky to get more than a 4th for him at this point.

Thats the main thing i was worried about when he was hired. His tampa drafts were very lackluster for the most part but theres no way to know how much input Gruden had. And now we have Shanny influencing Allen as well. So i dont know how much power he really has.

Hey, they are just trying to talk football!

You know, like Merril Hoge does.

You are a sad, sad imitation.

Yea now Merril will be all over the skins, because they have 5, but he bashed the eagles when 5 was on our team! Good luck with that!

Yea now Merril will be all over the skins, because they have 5, but he bashed the eagles when 5 was on our team! Good luck with that!

That's not true. And you know nothing of my work.

He was saying if they could get a 2nd for Haynesworth he would be.

He was saying if they could get a 2nd for Haynesworth he would be.

:lol: Somehow I really don't see that happening. And to be honest I don't know how he could proclaim him as the best GM in the NFL. The only thing he did in Tampa was get the bloated salary under control, any idiot can cut players who make too much money and past their prime. Getting a 2nd rounder for who supposidly is the best DT in the game today isn't exactly mind blowing.

Native America's team? Ugh. You do realize that the term red skin is considered offensive by Native Americans right?

No i'm part cherokee an it doesn't bother me one bit. The red paint was/is a symbol of honor.

Well I had a professor who lived on reservations with Native American's who said they find if very racist. These people also deal with a lot of racism so they may be more sensitive to it than you.

Well I had a professor who lived on reservations with Native American's who said they find if very racist. These people also deal with a lot of racism so they may be more sensitive to it than you.

I live about 5 minutes from the catawba indian reservation and many many are redskin fans

:lol: Somehow I really don't see that happening. And to be honest I don't know how he could proclaim him as the best GM in the NFL. The only thing he did in Tampa was get the bloated salary under control, any idiot can cut players who make too much money and past their prime. Getting a 2nd rounder for who supposidly is the best DT in the game today isn't exactly mind blowing.

Giving UP a second for Hayesworth would be insane. It would be like paying the Redskins for overpaying Albert!

Personally I would like to see the name changed from the Redskins to something that signifies the city as a whole. Maybe "The Washington Corporate Who-res" or "The Washington Shafters".

Maybe we should have a rename the Washington Redskins thread?

No i'm part cherokee an it doesn't bother me one bit. The red paint was/is a symbol of honor.

You seriously buy that crap? :roll:

Its an extremely racist name given to the team by an extremely racist owner. George Preston Marshall belongs in hell, not the HOF.

Personally I would like to see the name changed from the Redskins to something that signifies the city as a whole. Maybe "The Washington Corporate Who-res" or "The Washington Shafters".

Maybe we should have a rename the Washington Redskins thread?

Its bound to happen one day now that America is full off over sensitive babies.

But the day they change the name will be the day i stop watching NFL football.

FOREVER!

You seriously buy that crap? :roll:

Its an extremely racist name given to the team by an extremely racist owner. George Preston Marshall belongs in hell, not the HOF.

Wow an old guy from the turn of the century being a racist. Who would have thunk it?

He was for a time a huge innovator of the game and thats why he's in the HoF. Not

because of his personal views.

Cowboys will be without Starting Right tackle Marc Colombo and Left Guard Kyle Kosier. Filling in will be Alex Barron and Montrae Holland respectively

Cowboys will be without Starting Right tackle Marc Colombo and Left Guard Kyle Kosier. Filling in will be Alex Barron and Montrae Holland respectively

Both have been starters in the past, not a big let down. Its not like Kosier or Colombo are great players

or anything.

Who cares? If someone said that to me i would tell them where they can stick their politically correct crap.

So you be ok if there were expansion teams named "The Miami wet****" or the "New Orleanse N****"?

Just because there is a very small population of native americans doesnt make it any less offensive

Wow an old guy from the turn of the century being a racist. Who would have thunk it?

He was for a time a huge innovator of the game and thats why he's in the HoF. Not

because of his personal views.

Huge innovator? You mean how he created a color barrier in the NFL?

And don't say "thats how it was back then". Many owners (such as Art Rooney) were in favor of having equality amongst black and white players.

Again, you really should look into the history of the nfl. Hell, just read my link.

The fact that he is in the HOF is a disgrace.