gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Skins have a decent shot this week. Mcnabb plays better when he's got something to prove. He doesn't tank normally until his yearly 4-5 game skid mid season.

Close game I think.

Joe Theismann picks the skins to win on NFL Network! Big surprise there

That man is an idiot, no offense meant, I just can't stand him. I actually reexamine my thoughts when he agrees with something I have said.

That man is an idiot, no offense meant, I just can't stand him. I actually reexamine my thoughts when he agrees with something I have said.

I like him because hes a huge skins homer. We dont have many of those in the media.

I like him because hes a huge skins homer. We dont have many of those in the media.

I can understand that, I like Mike Golic for pretty much the same reason, and nice win tonight.

So, I've wondered, is the typo in the subheading deliberate? Because it's very appropriate, seeing as how so many Skins fans think they're going 14-2 every year :lol:

So, I've wondered, is the typo in the subheading deliberate? Because it's very appropriate, seeing as how so many Skins fans think they're going 14-2 every year :lol:

A moderator likely changed it.

Crazy finish to the game. Don't think either team should be happy with the way they played in this one. Costly penalties the dumb play at the end of the 2nd quarter was what doomed Dallas.

Btw gritz, nice class laughing when weaver went down to injury. Don't worry karma will be making it's presence felt sooner or later. It always does.

Crazy finish to the game. Don't think either team should be happy with the way they played in this one. Costly penalties the dumb play at the end of the 2nd quarter was what doomed Dallas.

Btw gritz, nice class laughing when weaver went down to injury. Don't worry karma will be making it's presence felt sooner or later. It always does.

Laughing when a serious injury is just retarded. Karmas a ****. If cooley or Moss go down skins offense is done.

And with the "Mcnabbs game was better than Kolbs.. No ****. But Vick out performed mcnabb and Kolb in less time..

I love this little nugget from Mosley:

"I've never heard FedEx Field as loud as it was Sunday night. As fans walked into the parking lot, you could hear them still screaming at the top of their lungs. I can remember some good wins for the Redkskins in the first half of 2008, but I don't ever remember feeling the entire facility shake like it did during the Cowboys' final drive."

I love this little nugget from Mosley:

"I've never heard FedEx Field as loud as it was Sunday night. As fans walked into the parking lot, you could hear them still screaming at the top of their lungs. I can remember some good wins for the Redkskins in the first half of 2008, but I don't ever remember feeling the entire facility shake like it did during the Cowboys' final drive."

They were saying the same thing on 980 this morning.

Of course, they also said that this was the loudest since a pair of VA Tech games. :roll: frontrunners :roll:

Yeah, I'm sure you know more about NFL football than Joe theismann.

:rolleyes:

Joe's a homer when it comes to picks, but here's what I ask you football "fans".

Do you really need to hear the analysts play pick-ems? They guess just like everyone else does. I got more picks right than Dan Marino this week. Am I smarter about football than him?

The thing is, when it comes to analyzing the actual game, you can act as if your entire audience has no idea what they're watching.. ie: Cris Collinsworth, John Madden, Phil Simms, and so many others it's hard to name.

Joe Theismann, Troy Aikman, Jaws, (and Matt Millen, believe it or not) and a few others actually break down plays and games and gives you info as if you've got a bit of football acumen.

Honestly, if you really care who any of them pick as a winner or loser, maybe you are the idiot that keeps the level of color commentary as stupid as it is. Maybe you're the reason why they have to explain what offsides is all the time.

Best NFL show on Tv anymore is Playbook on NFL Network,, they actually get into some real X's and O's and impart some solid info.

But, there's a reason why we still have tripe like Fox NFL Sunday too. Who cares why the team has a problem picking up blitzes,, here's some hot bimbo reading the weather and selling you a phone while she wears a Steelers jersey.

~Bang

Whe Joe T says "AND THE REDSKINS HAVE ANOTHER INTERCEPTION" on a Redskins punt return, yeah, he is an idiot.

Yeah, I'm sure you know more about NFL football than Joe theismann.

:rolleyes:

Joe's a homer when it comes to picks, but here's what I ask you football "fans".

Do you really need to hear the analysts play pick-ems? They guess just like everyone else does. I got more picks right than Dan Marino this week. Am I smarter about football than him?

The thing is, when it comes to analyzing the actual game, you can act as if your entire audience has no idea what they're watching.. ie: Cris Collinsworth, John Madden, Phil Simms, and so many others it's hard to name.

Joe Theismann, Troy Aikman, Jaws, (and Matt Millen, believe it or not) and a few others actually break down plays and games and gives you info as if you've got a bit of football acumen.

Honestly, if you really care who any of them pick as a winner or loser, maybe you are the idiot that keeps the level of color commentary as stupid as it is. Maybe you're the reason why they have to explain what offsides is all the time.

Best NFL show on Tv anymore is Playbook on NFL Network,, they actually get into some real X's and O's and impart some solid info.

But, there's a reason why we still have tripe like Fox NFL Sunday too. Who cares why the team has a problem picking up blitzes,, here's some hot bimbo reading the weather and selling you a phone while she wears a Steelers jersey.

~Bang

The reason I consider him to be an imbecile is the amount of mistakes I have seen him make while analyzing football. I don't care who he picks to win games. I don't like to say I know more than analysts, but in this case, I just might. I'm sure, that even at his age, he is still a much better QB than I ever can be. Being a gifted player however, does not mean you know more than everyone else about the game. A tip, don't throw people into groups without any knowledge of that person, they might end up making you look very stupid.

Landry is leading the league with 17 tackles. I said a few weeks ago on this board that Landry is going to be a beast this year. He was around the ball all game.

DeAngelo Hall gets my game ball, he made the biggest play of the game and made a few good tackles on the cowboys frequent screens and dump offs.

Skins uni's last night, are they new or where they throwbacks?

I think they are technically throwbacks but i think they will wear them all year. At least for home games.

Landry is leading the league with 17 tackles. I said a few weeks ago on this board that Landry is going to be a beast this year. He was around the ball all game.

DeAngelo Hall gets my game ball, he made the biggest play of the game and made a few good tackles on the cowboys frequent screens and dump offs.

Landry, Orakpo and Hall all looked good. And of course, I got to give love to Fletcher.

I made the mistake of playing cowboys D over redskins in my one league. That was what, their first defensive td in like 3 years right?

I think they are technically throwbacks but i think they will wear them all year. At least for home games.

Take it for what its worth, but the host on 980 said that as a way of getting the alumni involved, Allen had them pick the unis. The host said he wasnt sure if it would be just for that game or but all season long.

Landry, Orakpo and Hall all looked good. And of course, I got to give love to Fletcher.

I made the mistake of playing cowboys D over redskins in my one league. That was what, their first defensive td in like 3 years right?

Take it for what its worth, but the host on 980 said that as a way of getting the alumni involved, Allen had them pick the unis. The host said he wasnt sure if it would be just for that game or but all season long.

Yeah that was their first defensive TD since London Fletcher had a pick 6 against Kurt Warner and the Cardinals in 2007. Thats cool, i really like what Allen is doing.

Watching Monday Night Countdown and they were talking about Fat Albert being traded possibly this week. 2nd round draft pick likely out of the question. 3rd rounder most likely.

I didn't even realize his fat arse wasn't even around the rest of his team, but on the sideline by himself. What a class act that fat f*** is.

I didn't even realize his fat arse wasn't even around the rest of his team, but on the sideline by himself. What a class act that fat f*** is.

As much as I LOVE to point and laugh at the Redskins\fat alber\their fans\dan snyder....

Supposedly, he wasn't the only DLineman at that meeting on the sideline. Its speculated that it was for dbacks and linebackers about coverage schemes.