gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Its much more aggressive. We blitz on almost every play. Carter is doing ok, still making the transition. He made some good tackles and got pressure a few times yesterday.

I don't have time to read through all of this, but ...

Anyone mention the irony that Rat Face lost the game because the Texans used his patented A-Hole move of calling time out the second the center snaps the ball for a field goal attempt? Oh sorry Rat Face, your 52 yard winning FG is no good. Try again. Oh he missed it this time and you ended up losing the game? Karma's a beotch, ain't it Shanny?

I laughed at that for a while.

Anyone mention the irony that Rat Face lost the game because the Texans used his patented A-Hole move of calling time out the second the center snaps the ball for a field goal attempt? Oh sorry Rat Face, your 52 yard winning FG is no good. Try again. Oh he missed it this time and you ended up losing the game? Karma's a beotch, ain't it Shanny?

:lol:

The best part was the announcers saying "That's just not right. That needs to be changed" as if they had no idea Shanny the fraud had used it dozens of times himself.

i was shocked shanahan didn't call timeout prior to their kick attempt. wasnt shanahan the originator of that crap in the first place?

:lol:

The best part was the announcers saying "That's just not right. That needs to be changed" as if they had no idea Shanny the fraud had used it dozens of times himself.

Yeah, announcer clearly wanted the Skins to win that game. You got a timeout you can use it anytime you want...a f'n dumbarse! How these people get jobs as announcers and keep them after saying something as dumb as that is beyond me.

Well when the texans had a 35 yard field goal to win the game, chances are hes going to make that kick. What if he missed it and the skins had called a timeout? Then he makes it the 2nd time. I think shanny was playing mind games. Maybe hoping the kicker would think that the timeout is coming and miss it the first time.

tough break for the skins but im just so happy to see a passing attack that i really dont feel too bad about the loss. They have a good chance to rebound next week in St. Louis.

For some reason I found the "rat face" comment extremely funny. I always knew that Shanny looked like something. but was never ab;e to put a finger on it. Now I know. :lol:

Skins released RB Larry Johnson and signed RB Chad Simpson. I knew Johnson was done with the skins as soon as he ran backwards for a 10 yard loss.

Time to see more of my man Keiland Williams.

LJ has been done for a few years now. He hasn't been a factor since 2006.

Sheesh, how many sacks would the Redskins of had if not for the Texans' LT Brown being on steroids? Cheaters.

hey mcnabb don't talk about our QB situation when you can't beat the rams you f'in idiot. i enjoyed watching him choke and yet again throwing another pick in a big spot.

New coach, New QB, New offensive and Defensive systems... Same ol' results.. Dont win close games and cant beat crappy teams

Morons on the radio down here were not even talking about the game this week. With as piss poor as they have played over the years against awful teams, you'd think the fans would have been a little more worried about this. Couldn't happen to a more deserving fanbase than the 4skins.