gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Dumb question, but isnt that risky since that third round pick could go to the eagles if the Skins make the playoffs or McNabb to the pro bowl?

It must be a 2012 third because if we don't get their 2011 third, the Saints do. From what I understand.

Looks like the 'skins are still eager to trade their draft picks away.

It must be a 2012 third because if we don't get their 2011 third, the Saints do. From what I understand.

Looks like the 'skins are still eager to trade their draft picks away.

Thats right, I forgot that the Saints get either a 3rd or 4th depending on which pick of those two we get.

Trent Williams will be a game-time decision this week. My gut tells me he wont play this week.

And a 2012 3rd for Vincent Jackson? Even i might take that deal...and im not much of a Jackson fan due to his off the field problems.

Anyone catch Joe Theismann on playbook, Sterling and Brain were on the floor laughing at his hommerism. :roll:

Everyone knows Joe is a joke. Not that it matters but it might be the stupidest pick of the decade to pick the Skins over the Eagles this weekend. They don't have the personnel to run the 3-4 and are going to suffer most of this season because of it.

Trent Williams will be a game-time decision this week. My gut tells me he wont play this week.

And a 2012 3rd for Vincent Jackson? Even i might take that deal...and im not much of a Jackson fan due to his off the field problems.

Considering the Skins probably are rebuilding, I'd keep the pick.

Considering the Skins probably are rebuilding, I'd keep the pick.

Jackson is only like 27. And Matt Mosley of ESPN picks the skins to win this week.

Jackson is only like 27. And Matt Mosley of ESPN picks the skins to win this week.

Oh well, no need to play the game now, right?

None of those guys picked the skins to beat Dallas either.

Because they weren't counting on Dallas beating Dallas. ;)

None of those guys picked the skins to beat Dallas either.

On a serious note. How hard is it to be such a big fan with the debacle that has been going on for 15 years now with that once proud organization.

I lived it here in Philly since the early 70's when I started following the Eagles until Lurie/Banner and Reid got here.

It was no fun.

Mosley hates the Eagles. Thats not my homer side talking either, he is a huge Dallas fan.

And the Skins can not just keep trading all of their picks away, and I don't see the Chargers trading Jackson for a 3rd in 2012. That equals a 4th this year as far as value goes.

Adam_Schefter Redskins signed WR Brandon Banks to their 53-man roster and waived running back Keiland Williams

Massive loss to the redskins: Trent Williams unlikely to play today. This has ripple effects. Cooley will be forced to stay in and block so we lose our #2 receiver and the Eagles will no doubt be double covering Moss the majority of the day. Today is the day we have to be able to run the ball if we want to win. We have to run the ball and play action the eagles to death to slow the pass rush.

Massive loss to the redskins: Trent Williams unlikely to play today. This has ripple effects. Cooley will be forced to stay in and block so we lose our #2 receiver and the Eagles will no doubt be double covering Moss the majority of the day. Today is the day we have to be able to run the ball if we want to win. We have to run the ball and play action the eagles to death to slow the pass rush.

Damn Really? I havent seen that.