gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

i wonder if the skins are gonna put hall on d-jax today?

The skins havent been doing that. In their first 3 games Hall stays on the right side and Rogers on the left and just cover whoever lines up across from them. They havent been shadowing receivers.

The skins havent been doing that. In their first 3 games Hall stays on the right side and Rogers on the left and just cover whoever lines up across from them. They havent been shadowing receivers.

But Hall said he is going to follow the number one WR's

But Hall said he is going to follow the number one WR's

Hanesworth said he was happy to be in DC. Things change ;)

Massive loss to the redskins: Trent Williams unlikely to play today. This has ripple effects. Cooley will be forced to stay in and block so we lose our #2 receiver and the Eagles will no doubt be double covering Moss the majority of the day. Today is the day we have to be able to run the ball if we want to win. We have to run the ball and play action the eagles to death to slow the pass rush.

That is going to be big. I am more scared of Cooley against the Eagles then Moss. I know that Moss is a good player, but if he the only threat I think he can be held and inflict minimal damage.

It is a pretty big loss because Cooley usually plays really well against the Eagles, we need him out there catching balls.

I read something that said that the Skins have been using 2 TE sets more then 2 WR sets. Has Davis's blocking improved this year at all?

I read something that said that the Skins have been using 2 TE sets more then 2 WR sets. Has Davis's blocking improved this year at all?

A little bit but hes still awful. He missed a block on special teams that led to our blocked field goal against the Texans that would have put us up 10 points in the 4th. Cooley is a much better blocker.

A little bit but hes still awful. He missed a block on special teams that led to our blocked field goal against the Texans that would have put us up 10 points in the 4th. Cooley is a much better blocker.

So Cooley will be kept in to block. But Davis is a good receiver, so they still have to watch that.

I have yet to see anythign that T. Williams is out.

He is inactive today. Really bad news for the skins, Heyer has been doing his best Alex Barron impression lately.

Redskins declared LT Trent Williams, third QB John Beck, TE Logan Paulsen, DT Anthony Bryant, DE Vonnie Holliday, DE Jeremy Jarmon, LB Perry Riley, and CB Kevin Barnes inactive for Sunday's Week 4 matchup against the Eagles.

He is inactive today. Really bad news for the skins, Heyer has been doing his best Alex Barron impression lately.

Redskins declared LT Trent Williams, third QB John Beck, TE Logan Paulsen, DT Anthony Bryant, DE Vonnie Holliday, DE Jeremy Jarmon, LB Perry Riley, and CB Kevin Barnes inactive for Sunday's Week 4 matchup against the Eagles.

Not that I don't believe you, but do you have a link?

Wow, proud of my skins today. Defense tightened up big time, offense was good in the first half really bad in the 2nd. But we come away with a rare divisional win on the road. Skins 2-0 in the division!

The skins had a great shot at owning the eagles today, but McNabb choked. He has played so well during the first three games, when I saw the redskins able to stop the eagles on defense and able to run the ball, my mind was on a blowout win for the redskins.

but like I said earlier, vegas had this game at 4.5 on friday. It was going to be an ugly game. Its just stinks that McNabb couldn't get out of his shell today. The skins had the eagles by the throat the entire game.

f' you eagle fans.....

I would say good game skins, but I think that is one of the WORST games I have ever watched in my life. I have seen better play out of my old high school JV team.

Oh yeah, the redskins are on top of the division......HA HA

Yep, skins tied with the Eagles but hold the tiebreaker. Loved watching Ryan All Torain Vehicle running that ball today, hell even Portis looked like he used to.

Yep, skins tied with the Eagles but hold the tiebreaker. Loved watching Ryan All Torain Vehicle running that ball today, hell even Portis looked like he used to.

Here to eat crow, you guys beat us in the trenches and deserve the win.

Honestly it was more the lack of our run D then the skins running game. I mean I can't count how many tackles the Eagles missed. Plus your run game got blown up behind the line quite a bit by a really bad run defense. I mean you only avg 4.8 yards a carry... hardly anything to write home about

Oh yeah, the redskins are on top of the division......HA HA

You, my friend are a ddddddddddbaaaaaaaaagggg, at least RedskinsFans1 actually knows his team. Giggle my nuts moron.

You, my friend are a ddddddddddbaaaaaaaaagggg, at least RedskinsFans1 actually knows his team. Giggle my nuts moron.

aj only comes around whenever the skins have a bright spot, you know once every 500 light years or so

Honestly it was more the lack of our run D then the skins running game. I mean I can't count how many tackles the Eagles missed. Plus your run game got blown up behind the line quite a bit by a really bad run defense. I mean you only avg 4.8 yards a carry... hardly anything to write home about

The skins defense also missed countless tackles. It was an overall sloppy game by both teams.