gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

The skins defense also missed countless tackles. It was an overall sloppy game by both teams.

Exactly lol. Not a game that I would be proud of by either team really... minus the fact that you guys got the win, so I guess that is all that matters in the end haha.

the problem with kolb is his mentality. he's too scared to throw it down the field

overall, both teams sucked, but they deserved the win as we shot ourselves in the foot too many times. ****load of 2-2 teams, and with the division the way it is, theres no need for TATERgeddon

You, my friend are a ddddddddddbaaaaaaaaagggg, at least RedskinsFans1 actually knows his team. Giggle my nuts moron.

yeah, everyone loves me....

The great thing about it is the redskins are in a transition and still took a road division game against the eagles no less. The NFC east is WIDE open and the skins have 2 division win.

One thing I really love is seeing the eagles getting it right up their @**, especially when its from the redskins.

With all their injuries, I already know the Eagles are done.

The Skins on the other hand are going nowhere fast if they continue to keep their opponents in the game.

With all their injuries, I already know the Eagles are done.

The Skins on the other hand are going nowhere fast if they continue to keep their opponents in the game.

The redskins are still an unknown, They play three good teams hard and fart against the rams. I don't know what to tell you. When redskins radio said Trent Williams would be out for the game (LT), I thought Trent Cole would own the left side. But just like the redskins have been for the past few seasons, they get up for good teams and fail agianst easy teams.

The skins will probably get a win against GB or Indy or the Bears and then tank against the lions. That's just how they play. I would have never guessed the skins would win by running the ball. Portis looked good. And, what about haynesworth actually playing some football and not complaining? But, I will admit, Mcnabb choked in the 2nd half, the eagles were waiting for a death blow and McNabb couldn't deliver. He choked, I just hope its out of his system. He played so well in the first three games I thought he would run the offense better.

The skins had a great shot at owning the eagles today, but McNabb choked. He has played so well during the first three games, when I saw the redskins able to stop the eagles on defense and able to run the ball, my mind was on a blowout win for the redskins.

but like I said earlier, vegas had this game at 4.5 on friday. It was going to be an ugly game. Its just stinks that McNabb couldn't get out of his shell today. The skins had the eagles by the throat the entire game.

f' you eagle fans.....

Oh don't be a homer. He wasn't that great against Dallas. He still hasn't learned to lead a drive to put opponents away.

The redskins are still an unknown, They play three good teams hard and fart against the rams. I don't know what to tell you. When redskins radio said Trent Williams would be out for the game (LT), I thought Trent Cole would own the left side. But just like the redskins have been for the past few seasons, they get up for good teams and fail agianst easy teams.

The skins will probably get a win against GB or Indy or the Bears and then tank against the lions. That's just how they play. I would have never guessed the skins would win by running the ball. Portis looked good. And, what about haynesworth actually playing some football and not complaining? But, I will admit, Mcnabb choked in the 2nd half, the eagles were waiting for a death blow and McNabb couldn't deliver. He choked, I just hope its out of his system. He played so well in the first three games I thought he would run the offense better.

:lol:

Eagles have been known for doing just so.

:lol:

Eagles have been known for doing just so.

don't be a sore loser.....

Oh, McNabb's speech in the locker room. Kinda sticks it to philly

:afro:

I'm anything but a sore loser. I'm just in here talking football. McNabb has not impressed me in the Skins two wins. Sorry if that hurts you, but he hasn't. In both games the Skins scored early, then you see a bunch of drives that lead nowhere. 5 had trouble in Philly putting other teams away when the Eagles had a lead. Don't think that's gonna magically change overnight in Washington. That won't cut it against a real contender.

And as for the locker room, McNabb can say whatever he wants to his teammates. It's his right.

Oh don't be a homer. He wasn't that great against Dallas. He still hasn't learned to lead a drive to put opponents away.

:huh: You call her a sore loser for agreeing with something you said?

I'm anything but a sore loser. I'm just in here talking football. McNabb has not impressed me in the Skins two wins. Sorry if that hurts you, but he hasn't. In both games the Skins scored early, then you see a bunch of drives that lead nowhere. 5 had trouble in Philly putting other teams away when the Eagles had a lead. Don't think that's gonna magically change overnight in Washington. That won't cut it against a real contender.

And as for the locker room, McNabb can say whatever he wants to his teammates. It's his right.

It doesn't hurt me but saying that McNabb hasn't put the skins in the position to be 2-2 right now is off. With Campbell the skins would be 0-4. McNabb gives the skins something they haven't had at that postion for a LONG time. Getting a win against the eagles and being atop the nfc east is huge, especially this season when its obvious the skins lack talent. They should be 0-4 but they're 2-2 and 1st in the NFC east. I would have never guessed that at the start of the season.

The eagles defense in the beginning of the game, were respecting the pass and it showed in the run game. If Campbell were the QB, the eagles would just blitz the heck out of campbell and the skins would have lost.

It doesn't hurt me but saying that McNabb hasn't put the skins in the position to be 2-2 right now is off. With Campbell the skins would be 0-4. McNabb gives the skins something they haven't had at that postion for a LONG time. Getting a win against the eagles and being atop the nfc east is huge, especially this season when its obvious the skins lack talent. They should be 0-4 but they're 2-2 and 1st in the NFC east. I would have never guessed that at the start of the season.

I never said that. I said he wasn't that impressive in the wins. I never said he didn't play a part in the wins. Read before you jump to conclusions.

The Skins are never pushovers when it comes to divisional games. Doesn't surprise me that they won 2.

Im happy nate allen picked off Mcnabb.

Kolb also had better stats then Mcnabb. Was a sloppy game. Eagles are so up and down its not even funny.

Im happy nate allen picked off Mcnabb.

Kolb also had better stats then Mcnabb. Was a sloppy game. Eagles are so up and down its not even funny.

Nate Allen :wub:

Nate Allen :wub:

He looks like he will be a good player but hes been pretty lucky so far this year. Hes had 2 interceptions where both McNabb and Rodgers threw a ball right to him with no receivers within 15 yards. Its good that he is able to you know, actually catch these balls unlike CARLOS ROGERS. Who pisses me off every single week with his stone hands.

but im giving Rogers a pass this week for helping in shutting down the eagles receivers and also that nasty hit and forced fumble he had.

I predict we lose to the Redskins next week. I just dont like this matchup. If we play like we did today there is no chance but if we step it up alot then we have a chance to keep the game close.

I predict we lose to the Redskins next week. I just dont like this matchup. If we play like we did today there is no chance but if we step it up alot then we have a chance to keep the game close.

I dont know. Depends on what skins defense shows up. Right now id say the packers but since we are playing at FedEx ill give the skins a 50/50 chance to win this game. Hopefully we get Trent Williams back.

Early lines are -3 for the packs which is a surprise to me. The redskins have to be the oddest team in the NFL. They play good teams hard and then let the Rams and Lions f them for 30 points.

Most likely it will be another heart attack and the game goes to the team that makes the least mistakes. It will probably be like the game today against the eagles.

I dont know. Depends on what skins defense shows up. Right now id say the packers but since we are playing at FedEx ill give the skins a 50/50 chance to win this game. Hopefully we get Trent Williams back.

Good luck this next week and here is to no injuries. I can see a close game. Rodgers cannot turn the ball over in order to give us a chance. Our defense needs to pressure Mcnabb and force some turnovers.

Is there Joe Buck and Troy Aikman curse?

Look at all the injuries that have happened during the two games they called with the Eagles involved.

Kevin Kolb

Stewart Bradley

Jamaal Jackson

Leonard Weaver

Ryan Grant

Michael Vick

Clinton Portis

Riley Cooper

And yesterday we saw McCoy limping off, DeSean limping on the last drive, Asante being helped off the field. YIKES! We dodged bullets there but these two guys have seemed to have cursed the Eagles and the RB of the team they are playing.

Is there Joe Buck and Troy Aikman curse?

Look at all the injuries that have happened during the two games they called with the Eagles involved.

Kevin Kolb

Stewart Bradley

Jamaal Jackson

Leonard Weaver

Ryan Grant

Michael Vick

Clinton Portis

Riley Cooper

And yesterday we saw McCoy limping off, DeSean limping on the last drive, Asante being helped off the field. YIKES! We dodged bullets there but these two guys have seemed to have cursed the Eagles and the RB of the team they are playing.

It must have happened on that last nose dive he took 1 yard short of a 1st down and a defender was within 6 yards of him--hearing footsteps causes alot of injuries

It must have happened on that last nose dive he took 1 yard short of a 1st down and a defender was within 6 yards of him--hearing footsteps causes alot of injuries

You know what you may be on to something, maybe he was watching Michael Irvin film before the game