gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

You know what you may be on to something, maybe he was watching Michael Irvin film before the game

I might retract my statement if Jackson ever gets close to the records Irvin has set

It must have happened on that last nose dive he took 1 yard short of a 1st down and a defender was within 6 yards of him--hearing footsteps causes alot of injuries

Landry had something to say about that play:

"It looked like he was tip-toeing. After it passed him, he jumped like he was hurt and I didn’t really touch him. Footsteps in the dark, you know? When you hear it … He heard me.”

Landry had something to say about that play:

"It looked like he was tip-toeing. After it passed him, he jumped like he was hurt and I didn’t really touch him. Footsteps in the dark, you know? When you hear it … He heard me.”

pffft landry must not know he isn't good.

And Devin thomas is gone.. The 2008 draft had to be one of the worst drafts for the skins.

It was bad. The later picks worked out a lot more though. We have Davis, but he can't make that many plays with Cooley ahead of him. We got Kareem Moore in the 6th whose starting at FS for us. Chris Horton is a good backup safety.

I was reading peter kings MMQB article and he mentioned how Laron Landry is playing better than Troy polamalu and how amazing laron and Sean Taylor could have been if he wasn't murdered.

Man, They were only together for a year, kinda stinks for skin fans. That could have been a hall of fame duo for the skins. Even with the way Laron Landry is playing this season, Taylor was better.

Taylor/Landry could have been the best safety duo in league history. Landry was looking like a bust last year but hes having a legit pro bowl season. Hes not even missing as many tackles as he used to.

From peter king's MMQB.

MVP Watch:

2. Donovan McNabb, QB, Washington. The last time Washington saw a quarterback with McNabb's moxie and guts, Billy Kilmer was playing.

Taylor/Landry could have been the best safety duo in league history. Landry was looking like a bust last year but hes having a legit pro bowl season. Hes not even missing as many tackles as he used to.

much better as a SS than FS.

From peter king's MMQB.

MVP Watch:

2. Donovan McNabb, QB, Washington. The last time Washington saw a quarterback with McNabb's moxie and guts, Billy Kilmer was playing.

Vick was in the MVP watch until he got injured last week.

From peter king's MMQB.

MVP Watch:

Maybe MVP for his team but the refs are better suited to be MVP of the Skins than McNabbb ;)

Skins opponents: 43 penalties, 408 yards in five games

21st ranked QB, 26th ranked passing team. Is it possible he could be MVP?

From peter king's MMQB.

MVP Watch:

:roll:

He's off the the worst numbers of his career this season.

He's off the the worst numbers of his career this season.

And he's in first place.

~Bang

Lol all i have herd is the skisn are in first place blah blah.. I didnt know it really mattered in week 6..

Maybe MVP for his team but the refs are better suited to be MVP of the Skins than McNabbb ;)

Skins opponents: 43 penalties, 408 yards in five games

21st ranked QB, 26th ranked passing team. Is it possible he could be MVP?

/

you seriously just make things up. they are the 7th ranked passing team. where do you get your stats?

Lol all i have herd is the skisn are in first place blah blah.. I didnt know it really mattered in week 6..

It matters when they are already 2-0 in the NFCE.