gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

skins have a real chance of beating the colts IMO. especially if they move orakpo to the right side. tamba hali was abusing their RT all game

Rak moves around all over the place. They had him going at the packers rookie Bulaga at RT some of the game. Speaking of Rak, he launched his website:

www.brianorakpo.com

The skins loss will put us on a downward spiral. I actually dont see us winning another game till maybe the Dallas game. Im thinking 7-9 will do it this season.

The skins loss will put us on a downward spiral. I actually dont see us winning another game till maybe the Dallas game. Im thinking 7-9 will do it this season.

After Rodgers comes back from his concussion i think you guys will be ok.

After Rodgers comes back from his concussion i think you guys will be ok.

The Vikings are going to tear us apart especially with Moss. That is two losses right there. No way we win in the meadownlands against the Jets. Going to Atlanta will be a blowout in their favor. Its going to be a long season.

The Colts arent that great this season. I think they are suffering a super bowl hangover or something.

Their defense is terrible.

And I swear if i hear ONE MORE TIME about how GREAT they are when Bob Sanders is in the game....

CLUE NFL TALKING HEADS!

THIS GUY IS NEVER IN THE GAME. EVER.

He averages about ten minutes of playing time a season it seems, and then back to his permanent room at the hospital. He's as fragile as an egg with osteoperosis.. as injury prone as a skydiver with no parachute.

I'd call him a bum, except he'd probably hurt his ankle squeegeeing someone's window, or dislocate his shoulder begging for change.

~Bang

The saints blew their drawers off in the super bowl and they havent recovered from it. Statiscally the Colts outplayed them but what matters is the scoreboard in the end. Indy has lost to Houston, and to Jacksonville on a 59 yard field goal at the buzzer. Not sure what is going on in Indy this year. Manning is still great but you can tell maybe age is catching up with him. It should be a close game this sunday night.

The saints blew their drawers off in the super bowl and they havent recovered from it. Statiscally the Colts outplayed them but what matters is the scoreboard in the end. Indy has lost to Houston, and to Jacksonville on a 59 yard field goal at the buzzer. Not sure what is going on in Indy this year. Manning is still great but you can tell maybe age is catching up with him. It should be a close game this sunday night.

Manning is still as good as ever but his surrounding cast isn't.

Manning is still as good as ever but his surrounding cast isn't.

His surrounding cast is the same as it was last year. Wayne already has over 500 yards, Collie has over 440. Throw in Dallas Clark, who is a elite TE and it's a far better trio than alot of teams have.

/

you seriously just make things up. they are the 7th ranked passing team. where do you get your stats?

If you only look at one catagory and only passing yards matter then yeah, the Skins are 7th. But I guess the fact that they are 27th in passing td doesn't matter? 26th in completion % doesn't mean anything either. Again, i'm not making this up however you are picking the only real bright spot about this team's passing game and not looking at the big picture. 7th in passing yards is great but 27th in td i awful and is what you continue to ignore. McNabb could have 10,000 passing yards but the fact still is, the team is not scoring points, his completion % is one of his lowest ever. McNabb is moving the ball, but he's not scoring points for his team.

7th in passing yards per game

15th in pass attempts

16th in pass attempts per game

17th in pass completions

17th in Passer rating

19th in total points

26th in completion %

27th in passing TD

Look at the top 10 teams in passing yards and where they rank in TD passes:

1. Chargers, tied 1st in TD passes

2. Broncos, 8th in TD passes

3. Cowboys, tied 13th in TD passes

4. Colts, tied 1st in TD passes

5. Saints, tied 2nd in TD passes

6. Lions, tied 8th in TD passes

7. Redskins, tied 27th in TD passes

8. Bengals, tied 13th in TD passes

9. Giants, tied 8th in TD passes

10. Packers, tied 2nd in TD passes

Redskins are by far the worst team among those top 10 when it comes to scoring points.

If you only look at one catagory and only passing yards matter then yeah, the Skins are 7th. But I guess the fact that they are 27th in passing td doesn't matter? 26th in completion % doesn't mean anything either. Again, i'm not making this up however you are picking the only real bright spot about this team's passing game and not looking at the big picture. 7th in passing yards is great but 27th in td i awful and is what you continue to ignore. McNabb could have 10,000 passing yards but the fact still is, the team is not scoring points, his completion % is one of his lowest ever. McNabb is moving the ball, but he's not scoring points for his team.

7th in passing yards per game

15th in pass attempts

16th in pass attempts per game

17th in pass completions

17th in Passer rating

19th in total points

26th in completion %

27th in passing TD

Look at the top 10 teams in passing yards and where they rank in TD passes:

1. Chargers, tied 1st in TD passes

2. Broncos, 8th in TD passes

3. Cowboys, tied 13th in TD passes

4. Colts, tied 1st in TD passes

5. Saints, tied 2nd in TD passes

6. Lions, tied 8th in TD passes

7. Redskins, tied 27th in TD passes

8. Bengals, tied 13th in TD passes

9. Giants, tied 8th in TD passes

10. Packers, tied 2nd in TD passes

Redskins are by far the worst team among those top 10 when it comes to scoring points.

so you are picking the category they are worst in and saying thats their ranking. most would rank by yards unless otherwise specified. how many TDs were dropped. Moss had one hit him in the hands in the corner of the endzone this week. then he caught one but had already ran out of bounds. two weeks ago mcnabb hit Armstrong in the corner on a fade. perfect pass and dropped. against houston two time the WR got tackled on the one and portis ran it in. no one is going to say that mcnabb is the most accurate QB but his WR's arent helping that fact. they dont scare anyone and dont have much size to help in the redzone if they can get there. i wouldnt doubt they struggle all year to score points.

I doubt the redskins are proud of the way the offense is playing but the passing game is not their problem. that is the only way they can move the ball and the other teams know this.

yet they ran over your team. Beat Dallas and Greenbay. OH, I forgot, they're atop the NFC east because they are 2-0 in the division.

what you guy have to realize is the skins are transitioning to a new offense AND a new defense. The great part for skins fans its only going to get better not worse. Its now obvious the skins have the best coaching staff in the divison and its showing. If the skins can win with POOR talent imagine how it will be when they get some.... :o oh snap, made you think, didn't I?

yet they ran over your team. Beat Dallas and Greenbay. OH, I forgot, they're atop the NFC east because they are 2-0 in the division.

what you guy have to realize is the skins are transitioning to a new offense AND a new defense. The great part for skins fans its only going to get better not worse. Its now obvious the skins have the best coaching staff in the divison and its showing. If the skins can win with POOR talent imagine how it will be when they get some.... :o oh snap, made you think, didn't I?

I wouldnt get too confident. what makes you think the Redskins will get much talent. thats been the problem since day one under Snyder.

Last sunday's loss is still very tough to swallow. If only Matthews stayed in the game then maybe we would have won. Shoulda coulda woulda doesnt do anything at this point. Redskins won and we lost, time to move on.

Amazing what a few wins can do, then again, this is skins fans we're talking about. I guess I'd grasp onto any glimmer of hope too considering their last 15 years of incompetence.

Amazing what a few wins can do, then again, this is skins fans we're talking about. I guess I'd grasp onto any glimmer of hope too considering their last 15 years of incompetence.

This coming from a eagle fan that has yet to see what a superbowl parade feels like and brings up NFC championships wins like they are superbowls. :lol:

Before McNabb/Reid, you guys had 18 years where you didn't even see a playoff game. I mean absolutly nothing....

Don't make me bring out the empty trophy case picture....

This coming from a eagle fan that has yet to see what a superbowl parade feels like and brings up NFC championships wins like they are superbowls. :lol:

Before McNabb/Reid, you guys had 18 years where you didn't even see a playoff game. I mean absolutly nothing....

Don't make me bring out the empty trophy case picture....

I figured you'd retort with the 'how many superbowls have you won' response. The Eagles have won 3 championships, Chuck Bednarik and Norm Van Brocklin (1960 MVP, team was the only team ever to beat Lombardi and the Packers in the playoffs) is in the same Hall of Fame as Russ Grimm, Darrel Green, and Sammy Baugh. By your same standards you could never argue with a Dallas Cowboys fan because they've won more championships than your team. See how moronic that argument is?

And "before Mcnabb/Reid" we made the playoffs twice under Ray Rhodes in the mid 90's, and before that we made it to the playoffs under Kotite and Buddy Ryan from 88-92 (missed out in 91 when Randall got injured). Prior to that? We made it to the Superbowl in 1980 but still made the playoffs the following season in 81.

Anything else you need me to clear up about your team or another team feel free to ask, it's clear you need the help.

I figured you'd retort with the 'how many superbowls have you won' response. The Eagles have won 3 championships, Chuck Bednarik and Norm Van Brocklin (1960 MVP, team was the only team ever to beat Lombardi and the Packers in the playoffs) is in the same Hall of Fame as Russ Grimm, Darrel Green, and Sammy Baugh. By your same standards you could never argue with a Dallas Cowboys fan because they've won more championships than your team. See how moronic that argument is?

And "before Mcnabb/Reid" we made the playoffs twice under Ray Rhodes in the mid 90's, and before that we made it to the playoffs under Kotite and Buddy Ryan from 88-92 (missed out in 91 when Randall got injured). Prior to that? We made it to the Superbowl in 1980 but still made the playoffs the following season in 81.

Anything else you need me to clear up about your team or another team feel free to ask, it's clear you need the help.

:fishing: , I guess, I dun caught me a fish.

Didn't think mentioning a superbowl, would cut you so deep. I made the mistake, the 18 years were from 1961-1978. I knew you guys had a long haul though.

Of course its all about the superbowls, why do you think everyone hate dallas. If the eagles had five superbowls they would be the most hated out of the division.

Its the ace card, the fact that philly hasn't won a superbowl. Whatever you guys do, even if you win the NFC 10 straight years and win the nfc east 20 years in row you guys will always have to bow down to that dumb little stat.

Eagle superbowl wins: 0

Oh by the way we beat you 17-12 this season with your ex-Qb, in philly, in front of the nation and took your Qb out of the game.

:afro:

oh it hurts so good....

Didn't think mentioning a superbowl, would cut you so deep. I made the mistake, the 18 years were from 1961-1978. I knew you guys had a long haul though.

Of course its all about the superbowls, why do you think everyone hate dallas. If the eagles had five superbowls they would be the most hated out of the division.

Its the ace card, the fact that philly hasn't won a superbowl. Whatever you guys do, even if you win the NFC 10 straight years and win the nfc east 20 years in row you guys will always have to bow down to that dumb little stat.

Eagle superbowl wins: 0

Oh by the way we beat you 17-12 this season with your ex-Qb, in philly, in front of the nation and took your Qb out of the game.

:afro:

oh it hurts so good....

The whole "empty" trophy case thing is stupid... You act like the eagles have never won a trophy or anything in that nature, sure no superbowls, but they still have trophys...

Its kind of funny that the ONLY thing the skins fans can ever say is " ohh the superbowlsss" I have never once heard a giants fan bring that up in an argument, hell I have only heard a few dallas fans bring it up.

If I remember correctly, 2 seasons ago the skins started off 6-2 and finished what???? thats right 2-6 or some where along those lines.

Skins also swept the eagles that year, did that matter? Nope not at all.. I dont really care that the skins won the game with Mcnabb... The skins have won plenty of times with out mcnabb so that is pretty much invalid.

Laughing that our QB got hurt? I wouldnt laugh too hard.. Whens the last time Mcnabb finished a full season? He has gotten beat up this year. and skins will be lucky if he makes it threw the season.

Skins got the eagles franchise QB of the past, But how did that really help the skins future? Oh yeah, by giving up 2 picks, and then giving up another high pick for a RT who really isnt all that great. Great way to really build for the future there.

Skins get older, and before long will be in the same spot they are now.

And oh yeah, No coach has EVER won a superbowl with 2 teams, so i really dont know what you are hopeing for, maybe shananas son to take over? before long Snyder will be making the calls again and she skins will be back to how they have been since he has taken over.

You could just say "thanks for slappin me around a bit" rather than trying to save face :lol:

I love eagle fans... so easy to piss off.

great for Laron, just wish ST was alive. Could have had the best safety duo in the NFL.

It will be interesting to see how the Skins do against Indy. That will show whether they are for real. If they win that game, that would be huge for them.

I dont know why we always have to play the best teams in the league in primetime games...we always lose. Im picking the Colts this week, i hope im wrong.

It will be interesting to see how the Skins do against Indy. That will show whether they are for real. If they win that game, that would be huge for them.

we'll lose, Indy is getting healthy and they are on primetime. i think Peyton has only lost 2 primetime games. Its either going to be a 3 point loss for the skins or Indy will destory us like they did with the giants by 30 points.

If albert haynesworth doesn't play were pretty much screwed. For the skins to win they will have to get to Peyton a lot, say somewhere in the range of 4 sacks with at least 10 hurries. He'll cut us alive if he just sits in the pocket. Our CBs are not great cover corners. They're physical but they can't cover