gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

I love eagle fans... so easy to piss off.

great for Laron, just wish ST was alive. Could have had the best safety duo in the NFL.

if only sean taylor had a brain and didnt deal drugs like the thug he was

if only sean taylor had a brain and didnt deal drugs like the thug he was

Deal drugs? Come on man. He was never a drug dealer, dont spread false rumors about the man especially after he is dead.

Deal drugs? Come on man. He was never a drug dealer, dont spread false rumors about the man especially after he is dead.

im just doing my best aj330 impression which means i have no idea what im talking about so just ignore it

cool story bro at least the eagles can still win a superbowl because they arent dead

Yeah "IF" they win a superbowl but everyone could be dead by the time that happens. :lol:

You know eagle fans, you bring out superbowls and they take a cut at the family. Its a defelection technique because it hurts them so much. They try to bring out the most hurtful thing a redskin fan could feel because it equals their hurt. All they need is a hug

Jeff saturday may not play against the redskins and Haynesworth WILL return on thursday for the redskins. BIG news for that game.

Colt really depend on that oline to stay healthy. Colts have horrible depth on that team because of the money they spend on their starters. They will have to keep a TE or even both to help the line. Wow, that's pretty big if Saturday is out, changes the whole dynamic of the game.

thank you football gods you are most kind.

Taylor was an awesome player. That sucks about him. I remember the last time we played the skins in 07 and Taylor missed catching 2 ints from Favre.

I remember, that was the game that Favre broke the NFL record for interceptions thrown and both were thrown to Sean Taylor.

I remember, that was the game that Favre broke the NFL record for interceptions thrown and both were thrown to Sean Taylor.

Skins outplayed us that day but lost kinda like last sunday GB outplayed the skins and lost. You guys owed us one.

so you are picking the category they are worst in and saying thats their ranking.

I doubt the redskins are proud of the way the offense is playing but the passing game is not their problem. that is the only way they can move the ball and the other teams know this.

Actually, that's what you did. You picked the passing yards, ignored everything else completly. I gave you SEVEN catagories to prove that they were not a great passing team.

And the passing game is a major problem when you throw for all of those yards, those attempts and have little or nothing to show for it. Again, Bills, Browns, Raiders, Buccaneers, 49ers, Rams...all have more passing touchdowns.

yet they ran over your team. Beat Dallas and Greenbay. OH, I forgot, they're atop the NFC east because they are 2-0 in the division.

what you guy have to realize is the skins are transitioning to a new offense AND a new defense. The great part for skins fans its only going to get better not worse. Its now obvious the skins have the best coaching staff in the divison and its showing. If the skins can win with POOR talent imagine how it will be when they get some.... :o oh snap, made you think, didn't I?

And the same can be said about the Eagles. They have one of the youngest teams, the Skins have the oldest team. Young teams tend to improve and mature as the season goes on, the older teams tend to wear down and break down.

You guys are 3-2, we are 3-2.

Yeah you are 2-0 in the division right now but again let me point out that the Giants were 5-0, 2-0 in the divsion at this point last year...and missed the playoffs.

The whole "empty" trophy case thing is stupid... You act like the eagles have never won a trophy or anything in that nature, sure no superbowls, but they still have trophys...

Its kind of funny that the ONLY thing the skins fans can ever say is " ohh the superbowlsss" I have never once heard a giants fan bring that up in an argument, hell I have only heard a few dallas fans bring it up.

That's because both teams have had some recent success, made the playoffs, won a Super Bowl. The Skins, well they haven't had alot of success as of late so guess what, bragging about the past is all they have. Bragging about sweeping us last year...when we made the playoffs, they didn't.

Now they are bragging again with a 3-2 record that they are by far the best in the divison, have the best coaching staff etc...when the Eagles and Giants are 3-2 as well and have coaches that have lately been far better than anyone the Skins have. It's the same thing every year from the Skins.

Started 4-1 in 08, finished 8-8

Started 3-2 in 07, finished 9-7 (though did make the playoffs)

Started 2-2 in 06, finished 5-11

Started 3-1 in 03, finished 5-11

Started 2-2 in 02, finished 7-9

Started 6-2 in 00, finished 8-8

Skins fans bragged about Haynesworth, they bragged about Brandon Lloyd (who is looking pretty good in Denver right now), bragged about Adam Archuletta, bragged about how Joe Gibbs return would return the team to glory, bragged about Steve Spurrier and Jim Zorn as being the saviors. That's all Skins fans do is brag this decade with nothing to show for it. 1 playoff win since 2000.

Here is some advice, yeah you are 3-2 but given recent history, might want to hold off on the bragging until your team does something because it makes you guys look like complete idiots, but not that you aren't already for overhyping a crap team this entire decade.

I still think that Vincent Jackson ends up with the Skins if not this season, next season. They didn't even attempt to get Randy Moss either. I know McNabb is new to the team but like with the Eagles, at some point he's going to need to wonder why the Skins didn't provide him with many weapons and instead got him Joey Galloway.

I still think that Vincent Jackson ends up with the Skins if not this season, next season. They didn't even attempt to get Randy Moss either. I know McNabb is new to the team but like with the Eagles, at some point he's going to need to wonder why the Skins didn't provide him with many weapons and instead got him Joey Galloway.

I think shanny thought the redskins had some talent on the team and he could go a year with the roster they have now. Its obvious he over-estimated the team's talent.

The good thing is Snyder usually gives out blank checks, so I do expect the skins buying up a lot of players next season, especially since they only have 5 picks in the draft.

The real surprise is Anthony Armstrong, this guy was a camp body and shanny noticed how well he played. He's a solid #3 WR and he's really fast. Santana Moss is a solid #2 but we need a Tall WR; a true #1. Shanny hasn't covered up how much he loves Vjax and I'd expect them to go after the guy.

Galloway is losing his starting job to Anthony Armstrong. And Armstrong has actually come on strong the past 2 weeks. He was the reason they felt comfortable cutting Thomas.

I think shanny thought the redskins had some talent on the team and he could go a year with the roster they have now. Its obvious he over-estimated the team's talent.

The good thing is Snyder usually gives out blank checks, so I do expect the skins buying up a lot of players next season, especially since they only have 5 picks in the draft.

The real surprise is Anthony Armstrong, this guy was a camp body and shanny noticed how well he played. He's a solid #3 WR and he's really fast. Santana Moss is a solid #2 but we need a Tall WR; a true #1. Shanny hasn't covered up how much he loves Vjax and I'd expect them to go after the guy.

I believe we have 7. We'll assume at this point that the Eagles will be getting a 3rd round pick for McNabb because its starting to look like the skins may either be a 9 win team or McNabb may be a pro bowler. So that means our 4th goes to the Saints for Brown.

1 - ours

2 - ours

5 - ours

6 - ours

7 - ours

7 - Saints (I believe if we send a 4th to the saints for brown they send us back a 7th)

Unknown - We get an unknown pick for Justin Tryon from the Colts. Most likely a 6th or 7th but could be as high as a 5th.

Ha, I went to a redskins game at fedex a few years back, this eagles fan walked passed a group of skins tailgaters and this one guy yells. " Take off that probowl jersey, whens the last time he even made the probowl"... I found this very funny, I asked the guy whens the last time the skins had a probowl qb?

The only way mcnabb makes the probowl is by name only.He put up his best numbers last season and was still an alternate

Actually, that's what you did. You picked the passing yards, ignored everything else completly. I gave you SEVEN catagories to prove that they were not a great passing team.

And the passing game is a major problem when you throw for all of those yards, those attempts and have little or nothing to show for it. Again, Bills, Browns, Raiders, Buccaneers, 49ers, Rams...all have more passing touchdowns.

dude you said they were the 26th ranked passing team. so you used completion percentage. who uses completion percentage as an overall ranking. go to any NFL site in the world and they rank passing offenses by yards. We all know the redskins suck on offense but you were ripping their passing game while i would think it would be more there running game that stinks. they are 25th in rushing yards a game and 7th in passing yards a game.

I dont have a problem with you throwing out all the stats but then you pick completion percentage to rank them by and eveyone knows its by yards.

If I wanted anyone to score last sunday it was Santana Moss cause he is on my fantasy team but of course the other guy scores. Moss had a few big catches though which helped my team alot.

If I wanted anyone to score last sunday it was Santana Moss cause he is on my fantasy team but of course the other guy scores. Moss had a few big catches though which helped my team alot.

Moss has been tearing it up this year. Aside from the Eagles game i think he has over 100 yards in every game.