gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Jeez you guys win a game now you grow a pair right?? Typical eagle fans

Lol what are you talking about? Eagles and skins have had the same record all season for the most part..

And McNabb beat Kolb and Vick.

The game against the Eagles was McNabb's worst of the season (he had just 8 completed passes). He didn't beat us. He helped with his 1td but had his 1int however your running game mixed with poor clock management (which cost us a potential TD) and penalties (which again cost us a potential td on the play where Vick was injured) beat us. Knocking out our starting QB didn't help us either.

Vick was knocked out in the first half, Kolb stepped in unprepaired and Andy said following the game they were trying to protect him. Give either of them a full game, the outcome will be different, as both have shown. Kolb and Vick are 4-0 when they play the full game and even in the two losses, which Vick and Kolb were both hurt in, the backup in that game stepped in and brought the team back only to come up short. Eagles could easily be 6-0 right now.

The game against the Eagles was McNabb's worst of the season (he had just 8 completed passes). He didn't beat us. He helped with his 1td but had his 1int however your running game mixed with poor clock management (which cost us a potential TD) and penalties (which again cost us a potential td on the play where Vick was injured) beat us. Knocking out our starting QB didn't help us either.

Vick was knocked out in the first half, Kolb stepped in unprepaired and Andy said following the game they were trying to protect him. Give either of them a full game, the outcome will be different, as both have shown. Kolb and Vick are 4-0 when they play the full game and even in the two losses, which Vick and Kolb were both hurt in, the backup in that game stepped in and brought the team back only to come up short. Eagles could easily be 6-0 right now.

That could be said for just about every team. Its a handful of plays that decide most games.

Jeez you guys win a game now you grow a pair right?? Typical eagle fans

Actually we have won 4 games...you guys have won 3...and it will be staying that way for at least another week and unlike you guys we dominated a pretty good healthy team today.

In all three Skins wins the oppenents had a ton of penalties, key players were knocked out. A win is still a win but nobody takes teams too serious when they beat teams that way and their own team is that great on either side of the ball.

Michael Vick - ribs, out 2-3 weeks

Lesean McCoy - broken ribs

Asante Samuel - concussion, missed 1 game

Aaron Rodgers - concussion

Jermichael Finley - knee, likely out for season

Clay Matthews - hamstring, misssed 1 game

Ryan Pickett - ankle, missed 1 game

Donald Lee - chest injury, missed 1 game

Injuries happen but the Skins have knocked out alot of big names and when you knock out or hurt star players like that, it helps give you a bit of an advantage. Chances are, if Clay Matthews/Finley wasn't knocked out, Skins would've lost, If Vick wasn't knocked out, Skins would've lost. Packers sure as hell missed a few of those guys today in a OT loss to Miami.

That could be said for just about every team. Its a handful of plays that decide most games.

And you are right, you guys could easily be under .500 right now because every game the Skins have played have been decided by 5 points or less except for the blow out loss to the Rams. Dallas had you guys beat with a last second td but a penalty erased that, Skins won. You guys were that close from being 2-3 right now which is why the bragging by some Skins fans looks even more pathetic. The Skins have yet to win a game without the team making alot of mistakes or suffering key injuries. They have yet to have a big win. Tonight is their chance to prove how good they are. If they win, it's going to be hard not to say they are the best in the division...unless they knock Manning, Wayne or other start players out or Indy has like 8-12 penalties. which cost them.

Still, Eagles are showing that if Vick or Kolb play a full game, they win. 4-0 with them, 0-2 in games they were knocked out of. That to me is a positive sign and right now the Eagles by far have the best two quaterbacks in the NFC East. Our backup QB, who right now is Kolb, is better than alot of starters.

to tell you bums the truth, I thought they were going to get destroyed today, Two teams I've always hated going against are the Pats and Colts, no matter what we do those two teams have just owned us in the past. I'm not talking about a 3 point loss, I'm talking about a thrashing, something like 55-7 or the 52-7 game the pats gave us a few years back.

The cowboys

Texans

Rams

Eagles

Packers

Colts

That is a hard start for anyone, coming out of it 3-3 was completely unexpected by anyone even me.

The cowboys

Texans

Rams

Eagles

Packers

Colts

That is a hard start for anyone, coming out of it 3-3 was completely unexpected by anyone even me.

It's a hard start if the teams you are playing are not banged up, not playing up to their ability or costing themselves with too many mistakes. Nobody thought you would beat Dallas but nobody predicted the penalties. Dallas beat your team but lost the game with a last second penatly that erased a td. Nobody thought GB would be 3-3 but they have been wrecked by injuries so far and mistakes/injuries cost them a win against the Skins. You guys have yet to beat a team that hasn't shot themselves in the foot with alot of penalties or mistakes but a win is a win reguardless and I would take them any way the Eagles can get them. You haven't dominated anyone. Tonight you guys faced a good Indy team that almost shot themselves in the foot with too many mistakes but they are a better team and overcame them.

As for a 3-3 record...many thought the Skins were capable of being 7 to 9 win team, including myself. I still think they finish 7-9.

It's a hard start if the teams you are playing are not banged up, not playing up to their ability or costing themselves with too many mistakes. Nobody thought you would beat Dallas but nobody predicted the penalties. Dallas beat your team but lost the game with a last second penatly that erased a td. Nobody thought GB would be 3-3 but they have been wrecked by injuries so far and mistakes/injuries cost them a win against the Skins. You guys have yet to beat a team that hasn't shot themselves in the foot with alot of penalties or mistakes but a win is a win reguardless and I would take them any way the Eagles can get them. You haven't dominated anyone. Tonight you guys faced a good Indy team that almost shot themselves in the foot with too many mistakes but they are a better team and overcame them.

As for a 3-3 record...many thought the Skins were capable of being 7 to 9 win team, including myself. I still think they finish 7-9.

You are what your record is and after playing that stretch of games the skins are 3-3. I like to see how the eagles would do playing that stretch. Besides you guys will get a crack at the colts. We'll talk after the eagles play the colts and see how you guys play in that game.

ahahahaaaaaaaaa.

even with the colts' unusual turnovers, addai and clark getting dinged up, and Caldwell proving the unspoken theory of why he got the job with 3 straight passes to leave the skins with 3 timeouts.

hilarious.

i look forward to the rematch.

ahahahaaaaaaaaa.

even with the colts' unusual turnovers, addai and clark getting dinged up, and Caldwell proving the unspoken theory of why he got the job with 3 straight passes to leave the skins with 3 timeouts.

hilarious.

i look forward to the rematch.

Its not one sided. The skins were down Haynesworth and McIntosh and lost Cooley to a concussion.

Its not one sided. The skins were down Haynesworth and McIntosh and lost Cooley to a concussion.

Ish happens. Look at GB and Philly...both teams banged up. Injuries are apart of the game.

Bears and Lions up next for the skins, they will probably be the favorite in both, so I expect the skins will drop both and be 3-5 at the bye.

I hate when the skins are favored to win, they usually play their worst football.

hell, you should thank whatever invisible fairy you worship that shaun hill broke his arm.

Stafford is coming back next week. If I remember correctly, he was looking pretty good in Week 1 before he went down.

Honestly, it's so nice to watch McNabb throwing high, low, wide, off his back foot, taking bad sacks, etc. and not get upset about it.

I'm telling you eagle fans are something, the skins are in a transition year and playing solid football. They are ONE....ONE game out of the east and being tied for the conference lead. The skins just played the hardest starting schedule out of any NFC east team and they come out 3-3.

I wouldn't be talking especially looking at the rest of your schedule

Ish happens. Look at GB and Philly...both teams banged up. Injuries are apart of the game.

I know im just saying the colts weren't the only ones with injuries.

Bears and Lions up next for the skins, they will probably be the favorite in both, so I expect the skins will drop both and be 3-5 at the bye.

I hate when the skins are favored to win, they usually play their worst football.

I think the skins will go 1-1. They will probably have a tough win against Chicago and lose by 14 to the lions.

I'm telling you eagle fans are something, the skins are in a transition year and playing solid football. They are ONE....ONE game out of the east and being tied for the conference lead. The skins just played the hardest starting schedule out of any NFC east team and they come out 3-3.

I wouldn't be talking especially looking at the rest of your schedule

Every one said the skins were in the transition year. SKINS fans hyped them up and were talking deep play off run and superbowl with the addition of Mcnabb.

But Dallas hasnt played well at all, texans have dropped off, packers havent looked good all year really, skins should have beat the rams, Mcnabb didnt play well last night, the eagles game was like any other skins eagles game.

But the eagles havent lost a game when one QB plays the whole game.

Cowboys, Texans, Rams, Eagles, Packers, Colts...if you would have told me the skins would be 3-3 after that stretch i would have called you crazy. This team has improved dramatically over last years. But they are still a work in progress.

And if you told me the eagles would be 4-2 right now I would have said the same... Media hyped the skins up super high.