gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

And if you told me the eagles would be 4-2 right now I would have said the same... Media hyped the skins up super high.

Dallas still scares me. i want to see them dead so i dont have to hear about them. once they get clicking they are a scary team.

oldest team in the league and in a transition year, that's not a good thing if you ask me. not to mention, mcnabb could walk after this season....nothing is set in stone. then what? gonna draft a rookie on an old team and hope for the best? pickup another free agent qb?

oldest team in the league and in a transition year, that's not a good thing if you ask me. not to mention, mcnabb could walk after this season....nothing is set in stone. then what? gonna draft a rookie on an old team and hope for the best? pickup another free agent qb?

that's been the redskins way for the last 10 years hasnt it? so why change now? B-)

that's been the redskins way for the last 10 years hasnt it? so why change now? B-)

Just like the eagles choking and not getting a superbowl. The balance of life...

Or you sign veterans to modest contracts and let them play now while drafting for the future. Thats what the skins did this off-season. Its not like the skins dont have any young talent. They have guys like Trent Williams, Orakpo, Landry, and Davis.

Keep your head up skins fans. You played tough and your 3-3 in this tough stretch. That is pretty good so just wait till your schedule gets easier.

6 of the remaining 10 games on the road for the Skins.

Just like the eagles choking and not getting a superbowl. The balance of life...

take your long ago super bowl trophies and stuff em loser. welcome to 2010, this aint 1991 anymore. your owner danny the midget has brought you guys nothing but grief and misery for the past 10+ years with most of the time not even making the playoffs and if you did miraculously get there, 1 and done....

Yeah except the choker is now your QB...

Good luck.

Rather be competitive then going through 10 years of Synder. The funny thing is the guys that come dressed up like the Hogs, I think they like cross dressing better. That era is long and gone, can you inform them that history doesn't repeat itself. Hopefully, aj3380 isn't one of them?

Yeah except the choker is now your QB...

Good luck.

If I'm not mistaken, Reid is your coach, so I still stand by my statement about choking.

If I'm not mistaken, Reid is your coach, so I still stand by my statement about choking.

It's good that you have that atitude. Skins fans need something to make them feel good and their football team has not been able to do so.

Enjoy the high, it won't last.

But at least you can continue believeing that Reid is a problem in Philly.

It's good that you have that atitude. Skins fans need something to make them feel good and their football team has not been able to do so.

Enjoy the high, it won't last.

But at least you can continue believeing that Reid is a problem in Philly.

It could be worse for skins fans...we could have Eli at QB

:ph34r:

You are what your record is and after playing that stretch of games the skins are 3-3. I like to see how the eagles would do playing that stretch. Besides you guys will get a crack at the colts. We'll talk after the eagles play the colts and see how you guys play in that game.

We play pretty much all of the same teams you guys do this season.

Eagles schedule:

Packers (3-3) - loss

Lions (1-5) - win

Jaguars (3-2) - win

Redskins (3-3) - loss

49ers (1-4) - win

Falcons (4-2) - win

Redskins schedule:

Cowboys (1-4) - win

Texans (4-2) - loss

Rams (3-3) - loss

Eagles (4-2) - win

Packers (3-3) - win

Colts (4-2) - loss

The teams we faced haven't been that much tougher than the ones you guys have faced.

It could be worse for skins fans...we could have Eli at QB

:ph34r:

Eli despite the turnovers is better than McNabb right now. Eli actually knows how to find the endzone...and his team is tied for first.

Eli 10td/8int, McNabb 5td/5int

Eagles schedule:

Packers (3-3) - loss

Lions (1-5) - win

Jaguars (3-2) - win

Redskins (3-3) - loss

49ers (1-4) - win

Falcons (4-2) - win

Redskins schedule:

Cowboys (1-4) - win

Texans (4-2) - loss

Rams (3-3) - loss

Eagles (4-2) - win

Packers (3-3) - win

Colts (4-2) - loss

The teams we faced haven't been that much tougher than the ones you guys have faced.

not to mention the eagles have had a lot of injuries to some key players and have still be able to get through this stage. this depth is paying off big time and also the backups are stepping up big time. 18 games schedules will be brutal.

Eagles schedule:

Packers (3-3) - loss

Lions (1-5) - win

Jaguars (3-2) - win

Redskins (3-3) - loss

49ers (1-4) - win

Falcons (4-2) - win

Redskins schedule:

Cowboys (1-4) - win

Texans (4-2) - loss

Rams (3-3) - loss

Eagles (4-2) - win

Packers (3-3) - win

Colts (4-2) - loss

Seriously, quit smoking crack...

Eli despite the turnovers is better than McNabb right now. Eli actually knows how to find the endzone...and his team is tied for first.

Eli 10td/8int, McNabb 5td/5int

How many times this year has McNabb taken the skins to the goal line only to have Torain or Portis punch it in? Including twice against the Colts.

How many times this year has McNabb taken the skins to the goal line only to have Torain or Portis punch it in? Including twice against the Colts.

Hey skins fan01 my fantasy team is up 122-84 and he has Vince Young going tonight. Santana moss got me 15 this week, Rodgers got me 26 points and both Addai and Bradshaw got me 17 points. I will listen to your advice for now on lol.

How many times has he thrown a key interception in the 4th quarter with his team down points? Goes both ways, he's been good at times and piss poor other times. Better hope the Skins are winning in the 4th quarter, because with the ball in McNabb's hands down points, it's likely he coughs it up with an INT.

Hey skins fan01 my fantasy team is up 122-84 and he has Vince Young going tonight. Santana moss got me 15 this week, Rodgers got me 26 points and both Addai and Bradshaw got me 17 points. I will listen to your advice for now on lol.

Any time dude.

How many times has he thrown a key interception in the 4th quarter with his team down points? Goes both ways, he's been good at times and piss poor other times. Better hope the Skins are winning in the 4th quarter, because with the ball in McNabb's hands down points, it's likely he coughs it up with an INT.

that 4th quarter interception last night was more of a great play by the safety. He did a one-handed backward diving pick. If that ball is an inch higher Collinsworth said that was a TD.

Any time dude.

that 4th quarter interception last night was more of a great play by the safety. He did a one-handed backward diving pick. If that ball is an inch higher Collinsworth said that was a TD.

I forgot, Collinsworth knows all.

:lol:

Any time dude.

There's nothing you can say about McNabb that we don't already know after 11 years of torture getting close, and failing.