gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Ok i understand that the Rams have finally won some games unlike the past 4 years and its pretty convenient you suddenly pop up and start pounding your chest, but whats with all the skins hate? Did McNabb piss in your cheerios? If i had the choice of McNabb or Nate Allen straight up right now i would take McNabb. Allen may become a good safety in the league but right now im not all that impressed with him. Hes been pretty lucky so far this year with interceptions coming right to him with no receiver in the area. I'll still give him his props for actually making the plays though unlike Rogers who we see on a weekly basis can't catch a cold.

:lol:

I haven't even brought up the Rams since they beat the Skins a few weeks back...I know they aren't going anywhere just like the Skins. I just find it funny that people still think McNabb can be a factor and lead a team to a Superbowl victory, that's all.

The skins have knocked out a lot of players so far this year and heres another body to add to the pile:

Colts TE Dallas Clark out indefinitely with a hand/wrist injury. And we banged up Joseph Addai pretty good too.

The skins have knocked out a lot of players so far this year and heres another body to add to the pile:

Colts TE Dallas Clark out indefinitely with a hand/wrist injury.

Yeah we're badasses... look at what we did to the eagles.

Just to make sure because Eagle fans need visuals to understand things.....

22157-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Yellow-E

I'm joking...

what screen name do you have over there at ES, Redskinsfan01???

I'm Sawyer5500. I was just talking to Gritz. I'll ask him if i can post what he told me.

Talked to GritzRGreat tonight on extremeskins this is what he had to say:

On why he was banned:

"To tell the truth i have no idea man. Something about trolling tate during the Eagles/Greenbay game. BUT i'm not a troll, i've been on the site since 2003 and had over 10,000 posts. I don't know if someone hacked me or what. I can still remember what i said and typed that day and none of it was bad. I mean the Eagles looked

terrible in that game and i pointed it out but nothing warranting a ban. Dude i really miss that place, no ****. tell em all hi, and tell jokker i'm sorry about our bet and GO YANKEES!!"

Last i saw of gritz he was in the eagles packers thread and rejoiced at weavers injury

His response to this:

"no no no i was thrashing the the eagles offense. they looked bad and i was

"LMFAO" at them. Never did i say anything about weavers or Kolbs injury

by name."

Hey RedskinsFan01, tell that lovable cyclops we say hi. We miss him too, WU isn't the same without his questionable taste in women.

Another name for the skins hit list this year:

Austin Collie out 2-6 weeks with a hand injury. And Addai's injury may be more serious than i thought, he could miss 4 weeks.

Talked to GritzRGreat tonight on extremeskins this is what he had to say:

On why he was banned:

"To tell the truth i have no idea man. Something about trolling tate during the Eagles/Greenbay game. BUT i'm not a troll, i've been on the site since 2003 and had over 10,000 posts. I don't know if someone hacked me or what. I can still remember what i said and typed that day and none of it was bad. I mean the Eagles looked

terrible in that game and i pointed it out but nothing warranting a ban. Dude i really miss that place, no ****. tell em all hi, and tell jokker i'm sorry about our bet and GO YANKEES!!"

His response to this:

"no no no i was thrashing the the eagles offense. they looked bad and i was

"LMFAO" at them. Never did i say anything about weavers or Kolbs injury

by name."

I liked Gritz, PM a mod and see if he can be reinstated, he was harmless

The Redskins defense is on pace to allow the second-most total yards in NFL history.

They're also on pace to allow the most passing yards in NFL history, though this year's Texans might beat them to the punch. The Redskins have faced Peyton Manning, Tony Romo, Michael Vick, Matt Schaub, and Aaron Rodgers in five of six games, skewing the numbers. Still, this defense has become a dream matchup in fantasy circles.

Source: Washington Post

Thats what happens when you switch to the 3-4 without 3-4 players. But believe it or not they are only 20th in points allowed. Ranked higher than the Eagles by 1 point.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/redskinsi...p-minicamp.html

Pro Bowl defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth, who skipped the Redskins' voluntary workout program in protest of his new role on the team, will not attend the mandatory minicamp that begins Wednesday and wants to be traded, his agent said Tuesday night.

"The Redskins are trying to establish a new regime with new schemes at Redskins Park, and it is not an organization that Albert would have ever been attracted to just a short year ago - regardless of the money," agent Chad Speck said in a phone interview. "He has made it clear to me that he does not want to play for the Washington Redskins.

"This situation will be a distraction to the Redskins and to Albert and his teammates. I am certain [head coach] Mike [shanahan] and [General Manager] Bruce [Allen] want to get the most out of their first year and it's probably in everyone's best interests for the Redskins to make a deal and trade Albert."

Redskins Senior Vice President Tony Wylie said "We're preparing for minicamp, so Coach Shanahan will address your question tomorrow."

For weeks, Haynesworth has privately expressed frustration to some teammates about the coaching staff's decision to use him as a nose tackle in Washington's new 3-4 defensive scheme, and told them he would not participate in voluntary activities as defined by the league's collective bargaining agreement.

Team officials maintain they have never discussed trading the two-time all-pro, but the Redskins have had talks with clubs interested in acquiring Haynesworth, according to people familiar with the situation.

Haynesworth missed all but one day of Coach Mike Shanahan's 47-day voluntary program, including six days of minicamps, 13 organized team activities and 28 days designated for lifting, according to a copy of the team's offseason schedule. In March, he attended Shanahan's introductory session to inform him he planned to train on his own.

Shanahan, who shortly after his hiring stressed the importance of his offseason program, acknowledged he was disappointed in Haynesworth's decision, but the NFL's collective bargaining agreement prohibits teams from fining players for skipping voluntary activities. The two-day minicamp is Washington's only mandatory event, and Haynesworth is aware of the potential consequences of his actions, Speck said.

The Naive Americans team!.... :roll:

The Naive Americans team!.... :roll:

31 pages later, you're now seeing this?

I know Cowboys fans are generally slow as it is but damn.

Adam_Schefter Contract negotiations between Redskins and Donovan McNabb are on track, just not fast track. Would be a surprise to see a deal this season.

They better do it before FA starts or else Mcnabb may decide to leave. There is no word if there will be a franchise tag so they cant really use that.

But If Mcnabb did leave wouldnt the skins get a draft pick? I know the chargers get 3rd if V Jackson leaves.

They better do it before FA starts or else Mcnabb may decide to leave. There is no word if there will be a franchise tag so they cant really use that.

But If Mcnabb did leave wouldnt the skins get a draft pick? I know the chargers get 3rd if V Jackson leaves.

Id only want McNabb to re-sign if he truly wants to be here. But yeah, i think if McNabb leaves in free agency the skins could get a compensation pick for him. Assuming that compensation picks are in the next CBA.

Not sure on how the comensation picks work, but if he did leave skins could end up getting a good pick. If they are in the CBA