gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Wished we still had MCNABB...Andy should have traded him out of the division!

Everyone is focusing on the fact Mcnabb isn't putting up the same TD's that he did with us. Well of course he's not. It's a different team with different weapons. Yet he's making the Skins a top passing team as he's top 5 in passing yards in the entire NFL. As I said, he has thrown a lot of picks which isn't like Mcnabb so he's dealing with adjusting to these guys.

I think Mcnabb is actually making the WR's better in Washington, he's forcing them to take the Big Plays out there. The Bottom line is the 2010 Mcnabb Lead Redskins already have 4 wins. Weither people feel he's the reason or not, they are obviously improved over last year. The Skins have a chance to actually win 9 or 10 games. So everyone trying there hardest to say the trade was justified by Mcnabb's play this season is missing the point. If Mcnabb can make a 4-12 Redskins team better, why wouldn't we be doing just fine with him here?

I know it's water under the bridge but I think people really just hated Mcnabb and forgot this offense was very explosive with Mcnabb and now he's made the Skins Offense more explosive than they've been in years. One of my friends is a Skins fan and he said the fanbase knows Mcnabb hasn't been perfect but they are still happy with him cause they haven't had a QB of his caliber in decades. Dispite his play, they appreicate him cause they know what he's accomplished. I said it before and I'll say it again, the Redskins will not go down quietly. 6/7 games decided under a Touchdown. That's not a fluke, these guys make it a game every game. I'm one of the few people that will admit they scare me more than the Giants.

Heres a big stat with McNabb. Last years Redskins were 32nd in the NFL in deep passing attempts, we are 1st this year. And as of 1-2 weeks ago (I dont know if they still are) the skins offense led the league in pass completions of 25 yards or more. He has made some huge plays in the passing game. And big plays were something our offense hasn't had in years.

Everyone is focusing on the fact Mcnabb isn't putting up the same TD's that he did with us. Well of course he's not. It's a different team with different weapons. Yet he's making the Skins a top passing team as he's top 5 in passing yards in the entire NFL. As I said, he has thrown a lot of picks which isn't like Mcnabb so he's dealing with adjusting to these guys.

I think Mcnabb is actually making the WR's better in Washington, he's forcing them to take the Big Plays out there. The Bottom line is the 2010 Mcnabb Lead Redskins already have 4 wins. Weither people feel he's the reason or not, they are obviously improved over last year. The Skins have a chance to actually win 9 or 10 games. So everyone trying there hardest to say the trade was justified by Mcnabb's play this season is missing the point. If Mcnabb can make a 4-12 Redskins team better, why wouldn't we be doing just fine with him here?

I know it's water under the bridge but I think people really just hated Mcnabb and forgot this offense was very explosive with Mcnabb and now he's made the Skins Offense more explosive than they've been in years. One of my friends is a Skins fan and he said the fanbase knows Mcnabb hasn't been perfect but they are still happy with him cause they haven't had a QB of his caliber in decades. Dispite his play, they appreicate him cause they know what he's accomplished. I said it before and I'll say it again, the Redskins will not go down quietly. 6/7 games decided under a Touchdown. That's not a fluke, these guys make it a game every game. I'm one of the few people that will admit they scare me more than the Giants.

2010 Washington Redskins stats

gms - 7

Comp - 142

Att - 247

Pct - 57.5 3rd lowest in career

Yds - 1,761

Avg - 7.1

TD - 6

Int - 7 On pace to top Int high of career.

Rate - 76.0 Second lowest since Rookie Season.

Almost half the season is over. So when does he get done adjusting? Or does the veteran QB need a FULL Season to adjust?

2010 Washington Redskins stats

gms - 7

Comp - 142

Att - 247

Pct - 57.5 3rd lowest in career

Yds - 1,761

Avg - 7.1

TD - 6

Int - 7 On pace to top Int high of career.

Rate - 76.0 Second lowest since Rookie Season.

Almost half the season is over. So when does he get done adjusting? Or does the veteran QB need a FULL Season to adjust?

Losing to the Redskins must have really chapped your a**, huh?

~Bang

From a reskins insider. I mean a legit, 100% REAL insider.

--McNabb will sign with the skins the moment there is a new CBA. --

I guess They want to see how the new CBA is structured before giving a huge contract to McNuggets.

It makes sense.

Oh, I'm not going to tell you the insider. But any redskin fans that go to Extremeskins frequently, they'll know who I'm talking about.

You know I was actually worried about McNabb leaving. Huge load off my mind.

I guess They want to see how the new CBA is structured before giving a huge contract to McNuggets.

It makes sense.

Oh, I'm not going to tell you the insider. But any redskin fans that go to Extremeskins frequently, they'll know who I'm talking about.

I know your source and hes been reliable in the past.

I know your source and hes been reliable in the past.

always reliable ...

Even Mike Florio quoted him once.

I'm actually glad, I was getting worried. Its not like the redskins are world beaters. They'll get McNabb the talent but I was worried he wouldn't wait.

Don't tell others who the source is because he could get in trouble. LavarLeap got fired because he leaked stuff out. He had a ton of insider stuff.

McNabb has the best TD/INT ratio in the NFL :flex:

It makes sense.

Sounds like BS to me. Any time the whole "I can't tell" crap comes into play it's usually a load of crap.

Sounds like BS to me. Any time the whole "I can't tell" crap comes into play it's usually a load of crap.

trust me he's as legit as it comes. He had the skins going after VJax way before anyone even knew the chargers were willing to trade him.

Don't you guys have people like that on this board?

I have yet to see him say anything that is wrong.

AJ who is the next opponent for the Redskins?

The lions and every single redskin fan is scared.

We don't fear the giants, colts, cowboys, eagles or GB. No no no.... we fear the bad teams. The teams where we should dominate but for some CRAZY reason the redskins like to give them free wins.

I expect a loss unless there is some miracle that makes the redskins think the lions are the Patriots. For some reason they whiff on teams like the rams, lions, etc...

We would have a better shot at beating the giants this week than the lions...its a weird team

Actually, McNabb may be the X factor in that game. I heard his weekly radio interview today and he was so upset with himself for how badly he played and let the team down. I would be shocked if he doesn't play very well going in to the bye. I think he feels he has something to prove.

Actually, McNabb may be the X factor in that game. I heard his weekly radio interview today and he was so upset with himself for how badly he played and let the team down. I would be shocked if he doesn't play very well going in to the bye. I think he feels he has something to prove.

nah, trust me , its like the team takes a vacation for a week.

Its horrible. If you go to Extremeskins they are not looking forward to seeing the lions. IF you have megatron on your fantasy team I would start him.

The lions and every single redskin fan is scared.

We don't fear the giants, colts, cowboys, eagles or GB. No no no.... we fear the bad teams. The teams where we should dominate but for some CRAZY reason the redskins like to give them free wins.

I expect a loss unless there is some miracle that makes the redskins think the lions are the Patriots. For some reason they whiff on teams like the rams, lions, etc...

We would have a better shot at beating the giants this week than the lions...its a weird team

Yeah that will be a tough one. We hung on by the skin of our teeth against them in lambeau. I hope you guys win of course but it will be a battle. Expect a better game then the Bears game so you will need to bring your A game. Stafford is coming back I believe. Where is this game at?

Its in Detroit. We need to come out running the ball. Torain has been a beast the last 2 weeks. He put up 6 yards per carry against the Bears defense who was allowing 3.5 going in.

Its in Detroit. We need to come out running the ball. Torain has been a beast the last 2 weeks. He put up 6 yards per carry against the Bears defense who was allowing 3.5 going in.

That wont be easy. Detroit is coming off their bye week as well. If you can shut down Megatron then you will be fine but if you shut him down they will look for Pettigrew underneath. I think you will win but it will be tough. When is Portis coming back?

McNabb has the best TD/INT ratio in the NFL :flex:

Well this season he's hurting his INT numbers. He better get it together or he's going to lose that record. He already has 7 picks which is a pick a game not Mcnabb-like at all. Atleast 2 of those were hail mary's though.

Hey Redskinsfan01 did you hear about James Davis??

I don't know anything about him but they are saying he going to be a redskin and he's better than Torain?

All I know is he's from Clemson and Shanny is high on him to a point that he may actually play this week replacing that RB we got from the colts?

Have you heard anything? When did this happen?

Losing to the Redskins must have really chapped your a**, huh?

~Bang

No, not really. I'm not like the other psychotic fans here. I see reality and this year reality dictates the birds are going nowhere.