gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Again, I'm so glad McNabb is not the Eagles' problem anymore. McNabb benched at the end?

Trust me guys they did the same thing against the Rams.

they have their worst games against teams like this, So Expect a lose against the Bucs and Jags.

Like I've said its an 8-8 team. Their worst losses have come from bad teams. I don't know what to say, the lions didn't do anything special, they gave the redskins plenty of shots but they play down to poor teams and get up when they match up against good teams.

I was listening to the game on the radio...Sonny Jurgensen is awful and sounds like a confused grandfather calling the game.

Some Sonny gems from today

- In the first quater on 1st down he said the Lions should just kick a FG because neither offense could get anything done

- Sonny was gushing over his love for the Geico Gecko and was asked about the previous play and said he didn't see it and had to be reminded what happened

- When a Lions player was injured Sonny laughed about it and how he was smacking his hands on the ground in pain and how he got layed out

- Twice during the game Sonny had to ask what the score was because he couldn't see the scoreboard

I was listening to the game on the radio...Sonny Jurgensen is awful and sounds like a confused grandfather calling the game.

Some Sonny gems from today

- In the first quater on 1st down he said the Lions should just kick a FG because neither offense could get anything done

- Sonny was gushing over his love for the Geico Gecko and was asked about the previous play and said he didn't see it and had to be reminded what happened

- When a Lions player was injured Sonny laughed about it and how he was smacking his hands on the ground in pain and how he got layed out

- Twice during the game Sonny had to ask what the score was because he couldn't see the scoreboard

Why do you listen to those guys lol, they're horrible....

The skins keep them because they don't have the heart to fire them.

Hey at least we are up going into halftime. 13 points is pretty good for how bad our offense played in that first half. Defense is playing lights out like usual.

I see this was written two hours ago. :lol:

Why do you listen to those guys lol, they're horrible....

The skins keep them because they don't have the heart to fire them.

Because I was in the car going somewhere and wanted to listen to the game. These quotes came in the 15 minutes of listening to the game on the radio. I watched the rest on t.v..

It's surprising how many people are picking the Lions over the skins. I don't see it happening.

My sig is still as enjoyable today as it was a year ago.

Mr. Clutch aka Mr. 4th quarter got benched..... :lol:

Wow Shanny has no faith in McNabb in a 4th quarter situation with his team down.

Huge mistake benching McNabb with down only 6 points with 1:50 left. I have no idea what they were thinking.

:lol: The mistake was giving your division rival Nate Allen and a 3/4 rd pick for a washed up bum.

guys, I've been yelling this over and over again.

The skins will play poorly against bad teams and play up to the level of good teams. You'll see against the eagles in a couple of weeks.

They're an 8-8 team but I have to admit I'm tired of giving up wins to bad teams. The lions and RAms gave the skins PLENTY of opportunities to win. Its frustrating.

I'm actually looking forward to playing the eagles and titans. Its the Bucs and Jags that scare the heck out me.

You guys want a lock. Put all your money on the bucs and Jags game.

Was this the guy who was "covering" Kenny Britt last week?

Ellis hobbs was covering him Allen was suposed to help over the top.

Allens one really bad game as a rookie, Or Mcnabb being benched when the game is still winnable. Im glad we have allen. Like it was said before Thanks for allen.

"He gave us the best chance to win."

- Shanahan on Grossman in postgame

What an idiot. What a f'ing idiot.

"He gave us the best chance to win."

- Shanahan on Grossman in postgame

What an idiot. What a f'ing idiot.

I agree all that did was make it a media mess for two weeks up at redskins park. Particularly since we play the eagles next, the media will have a field day.

One thing is for sure, its NEVER boring around redskins park. Jeez....

Tough being a skins fan.

I agree all that did was make it a media mess for two weeks up at redskins park. Particularly since we play the eagles next, the media will have a field day.

One thing is for sure, its NEVER boring around redskins park. Jeez....

Tough being a skins fan.

Oh dont you worry. It has been a media field day with the eagles since Mcnabb was traded.

Atleast Haynsworth is playing great now.

movingthechains McNabb has thrown at least 1 INT in 6 straight games. That never happened in a single season during his time with the #Eagles. #Redskins

11 minutes ago via Seesmic twhirl

^^^ Our oline stinks

I don't blame mcNabb, the skins could put in Peyton in there and they would still play bad.

You guys have to understand that The redskins have been run sooooo poorly for the past 10 years that Shanny making this team 4-4 going into the bye is HUGE.

^^^ Our oline stinks

I don't blame mcNabb, the skins could put in Peyton in there and they would still play bad.

You guys have to understand that The redskins have been run sooooo poorly for the past 10 years that Shanny making this team 4-4 going into the bye is HUGE.

Lots of teams this season seem to have a crappy o-line for some reason...don't know what's up with that.

^^^ Our oline stinks

Eagles oline isnt anything special either.

I've got to admit, If I were McNabb I wouldn't sign with the redskins.

Yes the redskins have finally brought in decent Front office minds that will turn around the team but they can't expect to erase 10 years of Snyder and Friends.

I give the skins two season before they change into being a legit competitive team but that means McNabb would be 36 and most likely only have 2 years left in him, if that.

Most likely the Redskins will have to give McNabb a ton of money, I mean Peyton Manning money for him to stay.

I've got to admit, If I were McNabb I wouldn't sign with the redskins.

Yes the redskins have finally brought in decent Front office minds that will turn around the team but they can't expect to erase 10 years of Snyder and Friends.

I give the skins two season before they change into being a legit competitive team but that means McNabb would be 36 and most likely only have 2 years left in him, if that.

Most likely the Redskins will have to give McNabb a ton of money, I mean Peyton Manning money for him to stay.

Last time Mcnabb was benched he got an appology in money.. Came back and took the eagles to the nfccg.

He will most likely walk after this.

Last time Mcnabb was benched he got an appology in money.. Came back and took the eagles to the nfccg.

He will most likely walk after this.

The Skins strike again, and they thought things would change with Danny boy taking a back seat LMAO.

:roll: :roll: :roll: