gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

What is your take on benching McNabb? I thought it was incredibly stupid, IMHO.

It was like shanny turned into zorn for a moment. The Dumbest move of the year and he's going to pay for it.

There was a quite certainty that McNabb would stay but know I give it 25% that he stays a redskins.

Its not McNabb's fault and for shanny to view it as if all this poor offense was due to McNabb is foolish on his part.

He just made it into a circus for the rest of the season.

The whole Haynesworth thing won't even be close to what the media will do with McNabb being benched.

It was like shanny turned into zorn for a moment. The Dumbest move of the year and he's going to pay for it.

There was a quite certainty that McNabb would stay but know I give it 25% that he stays a redskins.

Its not McNabb's fault and for shanny to view it as if it all the poor offense was due to McNabb is foolish on his part.

I think that they would have to drop the Brinks truck at the bank and tell Donny to fill it up until his arms fall off for McNabb to stay.

McFlibb is just a walking controversy. Everyone said it was Philly this, Philly that, but you see that even when he keeps his mouth shut drama follows him around. It can't be controlled. It just is one of those things you can't explain.

The Redskins probably won't sign him, but I'm curious if a season like this will do anything to hurt his reputation around the league as far as how much he has left. If he plays out the season much of the same, then will teams even want to sign him as a starter?

McFlibb is just a walking controversy. Everyone said it was Philly this, Philly that, but you see that even when he keeps his mouth shut drama follows him around. It can't be controlled. It just is one of those things you can't explain.

The Redskins probably won't sign him, but I'm curious if a season like this will do anything to hurt his reputation around the league as far as how much he has left. If he plays out the season much of the same, then will teams even want to sign him as a starter?

Brad Childress will...

I think that they would have to drop the Brinks truck at the bank and tell Donny to fill it up until his arms fall off for McNabb to stay.

Peyton Manning Money, They'll have two players that have 100 million dollars.

I think he'll stay becasue everyone likes him here and he's already started up a lot stuff outside football.

But I expect the redskins to shell out a ton of money. No way shanny admits he made a mistake. He would rather lose 80 games straight than admit a mistake.

It all falls on McNabb if he wants to stay. If I were him, I'd go somewhere else.

Peyton Manning Money, They'll have two players that have 100 million dollars.

I think he'll stay becasue everyone likes him here and he's already started up a lot stuff outside football.

But I expect the redskins to shell out a ton of money. No way shanny admits he made a mistake. He would rather lose 80 games straight than admit a mistake.

It all falls on McNabb if he wants to stay. If I were him, I'd go somewhere else.

Shanny stated that "Rex gave us the best chance to win in that situation". That sounds like a serious vote of "no confidence" to me, thoughts?

Shanny stated that "Rex gave us the best chance to win in that situation". That sounds like a serious vote of "no confidence" to me, thoughts?

He's an idiot.

A blind monkey could see the oline didn't give any protection. Plus when they did put Rex in, what happened?

Shanny didn't want to admit he got out coached by the lions so he made a dumb move to plug in Rex. Its all about Ego with him, he made the moves to bring in a crappy oline while also trading away two picks for McNabb.

People warned me that Shanny the coach is a good choice but Shanny the GM would be horrible.

If Rex won the game for them, I'm sure Shanny would be getting blown by Skins fans and media all around.

That's just how it goes.

If Rex won the game for them, I'm sure Shanny would be getting blown by Skins fans and media all around.

That's just how it goes.

I think that speaks more about shanahan than it does the fans. If Shanny really believed Rex would magically save the redskins than we're in for a LONG 5 years with him as coach.

I think that speaks more about shanahan than it does the fans. If Shanny really believed Rex would magically save the redskins than we're in for a LONG 5 years with him as coach.

The stuff he's smoking is one hell of a drug!

That's just how it goes.

And nobody would want McNabb to start again.

I'm actually really tired, I have to face more of you guys at work tomorrow, I'm going to bed its been a long arse day.

At least Dallas lost again, I can live with that.

I'm actually really tired, I have to face more of you guys at work tomorrow, I'm going to bed its been a long arse day.

At least Dallas lost again, I can live with that.

What do you mean, "you guys?" :furious:

He's an idiot.

A blind monkey could see the oline didn't give any protection. Plus when they did put Rex in, what happened?

Shanny didn't want to admit he got out coached by the lions so he made a dumb move to plug in Rex. Its all about Ego with him, he made the moves to bring in a crappy oline while also trading away two picks for McNabb.

People warned me that Shanny the coach is a good choice but Shanny the GM would be horrible.

I've been saying this for years although I'm not even that big a fan of Shanny the coach. He always got too much of a pass because of those SB wins which had more to do with having Elway and getting lucky with TD.

Benching Mcnabb for Grossman was a horrible call. The Lions are better though then people give them credit for and I think the Packers will have a hard time beating them in Detroit. Don't be ashamed of this loss Skins fans. You lost to an underrated team.

lions underrated? who woulda thunk it

i guess you could say the same about tb and oakland...i suppose

Bucs are overrated IMO. Raiders are very underrated.

lions underrated? who woulda thunk it

i guess you could say the same about tb and oakland...i suppose

I'd love to see Jason Campbell take the Raiders into the Playoffs while the Redskins miss it with McNabb. That would make for an interesting storyline going into the off season.

I'd love to see Jason Campbell take the Raiders into the Playoffs while the Redskins miss it with McNabb. That would make for an interesting storyline going into the off season.

:thumbsup: I'll already tell you the excuse that will be brought up outside from the new system, nobody to throw to, and crappy o-line it will be that Campbell had an easier road since the division he plays in is weak....LOL!

Shanahan will be put to the fire today. I wonder if he realizes he's not in denver anymore? Maybe that crap works over there but in D.C. there are smarter people that won't believe Groosman is the best QB to run the 2 minute offense. LoL

Seriously one of the dumbest moves I've seen a coach do. The entire bye week leading up to the eagles game will be about McNabb and Shanny.

Everyone is behind McNabb on this one.