gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

If I was Mcnabb I would start looking for a new team. What Shanahan is doing is pure stupidity. I guess he doesn't want his team to win. Nothing against the Redskins but your coach's decision making is questionable right now.

up until the int with 4 minutes to go mcnabb had a 110 rating and the announcers were saying mcnabb was playing great. he throws a bad pick and they give up a 4th and 2 with 3 minutes to go and mcnabb goes 4 and out and his game is horrible. im not saying he is good or playing good but there were a tons of plays left on the field. if the d stops them on fourth down they are 5-3 and not having this talk. or if the Defense doesnt jump on 4th down and give detroit an automatic first down on a FG attempt.

then again, washington would have been out of the game if not for the return game. i think the media just wants drama. mcnabb is playing bad and no one would disagree. but so is the oline, the wrs and running game. that team is a mess and a joke. but still 4-4 and in the chase.

funny they rip the 2 minutes offense and in the first half of the detroit game he led them to 2 FGs in the final 2 minutes of the same game.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mcnabb actually plays better. Unlike Reid, shanny is actually addressing McNabb's problems

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mcnabb's qb rating dropped 20 points under Shanny. Nice work addressing those problems.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mcnabb's qb rating dropped 20 points under Shanny. Nice work addressing those problems.

Yeah, McNabb's problems are mental, and shanny is really doing his best to "fix" those problems. :lol:

funny they rip the 2 minutes offense and in the first half of the detroit game he led them to 2 FGs in the final 2 minutes of the same game.

That's exactly what I was thinking as soon as I heard the excuse of him not knowing the system well enough. He did fine in the first half running it.

Skins could of had moss, and once again failed to make a change for the big deep threat WR they need

In all reality mcNabb will get signed and the redskins will go out and get a decent oline and add WRs for McNabb. You're jumping the gun right now.

Was the move to bench McNabb wrong? Yes, but I still think the trade was a good move. When the skins give McNabb protection he throws that sucker deep. I mean McNabb is 5th in the league in passing yards and that's with a crappy line.

If the skins don't sign McNabb or If McNabb doesn't lead the skins to a playoff run during his contract with the redskins than I will agree with you. But its way too early. This benching is just a drop in the bucket when it comes to NFC east story lines.

Even the TATE homers aren't this bad. Your coach just benched Mcnabb with the game on the line and basically called him fat, lazy, and stupid. Seriously. You think Mcnabb in a million years will re-sign with the Skins?

And holy crap...why the hell would you want Mcnabb back anyway? After 11 years the eagles unloaded him on a division rival. He steps in with you guys and has one of the worst ratings in the NFL. What more do you need to take a hint? Are you seriously going to pick up the baton of what if's, next years, excuses, and anti-clutch Mcnabb failures that eagles fans carried for 11 years? You took that burden for a year. Save yourselves.

I think Shanny was pissed at McNabb for throwing that pick into triple coverage while we had a 5 point lead with like 6 minutes left. the lions got a TD off of that. We had that game won if we just ran the ball and played field position. Our D was doing a good job on the lions.

McNabb's pick lost us the game. But the reality is we are at 4-4 which is about 1-2 games better than i thought we would be at this point so i cant complain too much. We are on pace to double our wins from last year so i think Shanny is doing a good job overall.

I love the fact that this thread's subtitle is still "The Naive Americans team!" even after 89 pages of posts. The personnel moves the Redskins make sure as hell make the subtitle of this thread a fitting addition.

Some current skins stats:

-Landry is 3rd in the league with 76 tackles

-Skins are 16th in total points scored, 21st in points per game. Last year we were 26th in total points scored, 26th in points per game.

-We are 31st in sacks, we have allowed 23 sacks in 8 games. An average of 2.875 sacks per game. Last year we allowed 46 sacks in 16 games, an average of 2.875. So our o-line has statistically shown 0 improvement. Although we have faced elite pass rushers every single week this year.

-Hall leads the league in picks with 6.

-Our defense is 24th in total points allowed, 16th in points allowed per game.

-Through 8 games we have forced 14 fumbles (Tied for 6th) and recovered the most fumbles in the league at 10 (1st)

-We are tied at 8th in interceptions with 9.

-We have 18 sacks on the year, good for 11th place.

All the talk about the skins being better with mcnabb because there 4-4.

The rams are 4-4 with a less talented team.

The chiefs are 5-2

Raiders are 4-4 with skins old qb.

Cowboys are 1-6 with a talented team.

The NFL is crazy this year. Just because the skins are 4-4 doenst mean anything. The defense has won them games just like it did last year.

All the talk about the skins being better with mcnabb because there 4-4.

The rams are 4-4 with a less talented team.

The chiefs are 5-2

Raiders are 4-4 with skins old qb.

Cowboys are 1-6 with a talented team.

The NFL is crazy this year. Just because the skins are 4-4 doenst mean anything. The defense has won them games just like it did last year.

I havent looked up their schedules but i bet the skins have played better teams than the rams and raiders at least. possibly the chiefs as well. the skins have a brutal schedule this year. Their "easy" games this year were supposed to be the rams and bucs and they have been good this year.

Remember when Reid was stupid for getting rid of McNabb?

Remember when reid was stupid for mismanaging the clock, Time outs, challenges, adjustments, etc...

Remember when reid was stupid for mismanaging the clock, Time outs, challenges, adjustments, etc...

When McNabb was here? Agreed.

Skins could of had moss, and once again failed to make a change for the big deep threat WR they need

Not sure they wanted more drama in DC, thus why they stayed away I do believe.

I havent looked up their schedules but i bet the skins have played better teams than the rams and raiders at least. possibly the chiefs as well. the skins have a brutal schedule this year. Their "easy" games this year were supposed to be the rams and bucs and they have been good this year.

Rams have beat - Skins, Chargers, Panthers, Seahwaks.

Rams have lost to - Cards, Raiders, Lions Buccs

Chiefs have beat - Chargers, 49ers, Browns, Jags, Bills

Chiefs lost to - Texans, Colts

Raiders have beat - Rams, Chargers, Broncos, Seahawks

Raiders have lost to - Titans, Cards, Texans, 49ers.

Skins have beat - Dallas, Philly, GB, Chicago

Skins have lost to - Rams, Lions, Colts, Texans.

Remember when McNabb and Shanny were gonna be significant improvements for the Skins?

This team is way better than last year but they still have a long way to go. We were 0-6 last year in the division and we are sitting at 2-0 right now with 2 weeks to prepare for the eagles.

This team is way better than last year but they still have a long way to go. We were 0-6 last year in the division and we are sitting at 2-0 right now with 2 weeks to prepare for the eagles.

No doubt they're better, but NOT significantly like stated earlier in this thread. That's great that they're 2-0 in this division, have you seen the Cowboys play this year other then the Skins game? LOL...they're a f'n joke! Skins have been winning, but they're winning ugly. Look at that game against the Bears, all the INT's and they only managed 17 points, not really a sign of a significantly improved team if you ask me.

Have you guys seen Brandon Banks return punts/kicks? This guy is amazing, he is a threat to take it to the house every time. He is the next Devin Hester.