gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Have you guys seen Brandon Banks return punts/kicks? This guy is amazing, he is a threat to take it to the house every time. He is the next Devin Hester.

Banks is a pretty good KR and PR.

My friend who is a skins fan tried to say Banks was better then Djax on PR. I loled.

Have you guys seen Brandon Banks return punts/kicks? This guy is amazing, he is a threat to take it to the house every time. He is the next Devin Hester.

Probably the brighest spot on that team, now that's an area that has seen significant improvement.

Remember when McNabb and Shanny were gonna be significant improvements for the Skins?

Remember when asked what coach would best replace Reid a lot of people suggested Shanahan and compare the situation to elway... Now that he has benched their hero they don't like him.

Remember when asked what coach would best replace Reid a lot of people suggested Shanahan and compare the situation to elway... Now that he has benched their hero they don't like him.

You must've spent a good amount of time in TATE, those are probably the only people who would've wanted Shanny in Philly.

Lol... Rumors starting to roll that the Skins want Mike Vick next year.

Skins just love trying to get eagle players

Who said this? I havent heard anything about it.

Eagles should re-sign him then ship him there for a 2nd and conditional 3rd/4th

I'd actually hate the Skins to get Vick, because unlike Mcnabb - who we all knew was washed up and on the downside of his career - I think Vick has 3 or 4 very productive years ahead of him.

I actually had heard rumors a few weeks ago that McNabb was having trouble with the playbook but i didnt really think too much of it until this report came out...looks like hes not getting the offense right now.

I actually had heard rumors a few weeks ago that McNabb was having trouble with the playbook but i didnt really think too much of it until this report came out...looks like hes not getting the offense right now.

Not a bash on Mcnabb at all. But I have been saying this since he left Philly. You cant expect a guy who has spent 11 years in the same system to come on and learn a whole new system in one offseason. Sure Mcnabb should know more but it doesnt suprise me at all.

I think the shanahans might be regretting this move.

M

Jason Campbell is doing pretty good in Oakland

He looked like utter crap in the 1st half but redeemed himself in the 2nd half and ot.

I'm getting tired of hearing about Mcnabb vs the Shanahans.

Well get ready for a whole week of it cause the Media is about to have a Field day with this story the next week leading up to Monday Night Football.

gritzRgreat

Group: Banned

Member No.: 8350

Team: Redskins

Fan Since: 1981

Anyone know what happened?

Anyone know what happened?

Yeah, he was laughing about the injury to weaver when he went down in week 1 against the packers and I guess either the mods saw it or someone reported him for it and he got banned. Although, he has claimed his innocence to RedskinsFan01 that he wasn't laughing about the injury. I seen the PBP thread and it's pretty hard to make a case for him.

I was sad because of the colts playing like queers, Campbell actually bringing a team back to win, and all the pregame shows talking about McNabb.

But, I'm happy now because Greenbay is destroying dallas and its beautiful.

Thank you greenbay

P.S. Go F' yourselves eagle fans. I hate you

I was sad because of the colts playing like queers, Campbell actually bringing a team back to win, and all the pregame shows talking about McNabb.

But, I'm happy now because Greenbay is destroying dallas and its beautiful.

Thank you greenbay

They just about had the game gift wrapped to them with a nonsense penalty on 4th and 18.

But yes Dallass getting a whoopin' is always a beautiful site to see.

And a great big F you to you too AJ! :lol:

Yeah, he was laughing about the injury to weaver when he went down in week 1 against the packers and I guess either the mods saw it or someone reported him for it and he got banned. Although, he has claimed his innocence to RedskinsFan01 that he wasn't laughing about the injury. I seen the PBP thread and it's pretty hard to make a case for him.
I wonder what his new name is...

I wonder what his new name is...

If he did create a new name he's not on here slobbering over how great the skins are and are gonna be that's for sure.