gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

A gem from the most clueless fanbase in america on extremeskins:

You shouldn't be worried about the front office. Dan Snyder hired the best coach he possibly could with a Super Bowl resume. He got us the coordinator from the league's best offense last season. Jim Haslett is a solid D coordinator, I think every skins fan would take him over Blache. If McNabb wants to come back he will come back. He already said he 100% plans on coming back. The main thing is the CBA needs to be negotiated before any long term deal to be worked out. Every single aspect about our offense and defense is better than last year. With a true number 1 WR this offense would really go. McNabb will come back because he knows great head coaching is imperative to winning a championship. Although Arizona and Minnesota has alot of talent on both sides of the ball, the Skins still have the best head coach out of the 3 teams. Brad Childress is looking like a dead man walking and Ken Whisenhunt is starting to look like his success could possibly have been the result of Kurt Warner magic. Haslett has made Landry and D. Hall pro bowlers when they were both average last year. Orakpo is flourishing. The one thing we need to figure out is the proper way to use Haynesworth. He wreaks havoc when he's in there.

Just think back to last year and how it felt all year long and then you realize how much better we are now lol.

Its funny that the skins honestly believe that Shanahan will be the first coach to win a superbowl with 2 teams.

They dont even like Mcnabb.

A gem from the most clueless fanbase in america on extremeskins:

What was wrong with what he said? I agree with most of it. I've said all along i dont buy McNabb going to the Vikings, childress is getting fired at the end of the year. Arizona is a possibilty but i feel the skins have just as much talent as the cardinals except for wide receiver.

Skins going for the Eagles sweep this week! We win against the Eagles and we are right back in the race for the division.

You're that confident, huh?

Skins going for the Eagles sweep this week! We win against the Eagles and we are right back in the race for the division.

I'd LOVE to see it...while the Eagle D isn't very good and they have O-Line issues, I just don't think Washington has the horses to exploit their weaknesses, despite having over a week to prepare for this game

:thumbsdown:

You're that confident, huh?

No they will probably lose. Especially without Brandon Banks.

I'd LOVE to see it...while the Eagle D isn't very good and they have O-Line issues, I just don't think Washington has the horses to exploit their weaknesses, despite having over a week to prepare for this game

:thumbsdown:

Well the skins have beaten the eagles once already this year, thats whats giving me hope.

Is Mcnabb going to play after the bye Redskin fans? I have him as my backup qb to Rodgers and Rodgers is on a bye so Im just wondering if he will play or be benched yet?

Epic games coming up this sunday.

Eagle vs Skins with all that drama

And Cowboys showing off the First Ginger Head coach of all time vs the Giants.

Love the NFC east it never get boring

Epic games coming up this sunday.

Eagle vs Skins with all that drama

And Cowboys showing off the First Ginger Head coach of all time vs the Giants.

Love the NFC east it never get boring

Skins play monday.

And to the rodgers dude. Are there any other QB's availiable? I have Mcnabb and have wanted to bench him every single week ( I my league were allowed 2qbs to start) I had henne, but droped him this week for fitzpatrick.

My other league im 8-1 my qbs are manning, and flacco w/ orton on the bench. Fitzpatrick got me 13 this week. Mcnabb gets me 10-15 each week. not that great

Skins play monday.

And to the rodgers dude. Are there any other QB's availiable? I have Mcnabb and have wanted to bench him every single week ( I my league were allowed 2qbs to start) I had henne, but droped him this week for fitzpatrick.

My other league im 8-1 my qbs are manning, and flacco w/ orton on the bench. Fitzpatrick got me 13 this week. Mcnabb gets me 10-15 each week. not that great

Monday night football..

I can't wait. I might get a broom for the rest of the season.

I saw that portis went through the light work out today. Wonder if he will play

Meh, its up in the air.

To tell you the truth its all about the oline

When they play well the redskins play well. The defense is getting a handle of the 3-4. Its all about the oline it really doesn't matter who runs the ball.

Protect McNabb and keep him clean we win the game.If the eagles get pressure you'll win.

Portis playing means Mcnabb will have more time... Portis is good at pass protection.

Yep, if you look at the stats our sack numbers have increased big time ever since Portis was injured this year. We were middle of the pack in sacks given up until Portis went down now we are 31st. Portis is probably doubtful to play this week, hes at least 1 week away from playing i think. I bet the skins will sign James Davis off of the practice squad for this week because i read other teams are showing interest in signing him off of the skins practice squad and Shanny wants to keep him.

As for McNabb...in a 2QB league im sure there wont be any starting QBs on the waiver wire so i would just start McNabb you really dont have any other options unless you want to gamble on Troy Smith with the 49ers.

An injury update on Brandon Banks. He had a meniscus tear against the lions, it wasn't just a knee scope. Hes out for the eagles game and probably questionable at best for the titans.

An injury update on Brandon Banks. He had a meniscus tear against the lions, it wasn't just a knee scope. Hes out for the eagles game and probably questionable at best for the titans.

Makes sense. Peters had that, He was out for the falcons, titans came back after the bye.

And that is the one thing I am glad McCoy got better at was pass protection. Westbrook was one of the best at picking up the blitz.

there's not a lot trash talking from the eagle fans this week.

Odd, the first game you guys were high and ready to talk a lot. I thought after the colts game you guys would start a fire storm.

At least most of you are down to earth with this game and not thinking it will be a walk in the park