gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Most people have no understanding of what Campbell went through. I live in the DC area, Campbell is one of my most respected players in the league; he is a great young man and I hope the best for that man.

I live in SOMD so I know all to well about skins fans.. Lemme just say, All the talk about eagles fan booing players and all that crap, I have been to fedex and heard a TONNNNNNNNNNNNN of BOOOOSS for skins players.

I live in SOMD so I know all to well about skins fans.. Lemme just say, All the talk about eagles fan booing players and all that crap, I have been to fedex and heard a TONNNNNNNNNNNNN of BOOOOSS for skins players.

Exactally. Skins have some classless fans. DTC deserve mention.

Most people have no understanding of what Campbell went through. I live in the DC area, Campbell is one of my most respected players in the league; he is a great young man and I hope the best for that man.

Last year he really improved big time and people trashed him and placed full blame on him for the 4 win season when he was the lone bright spot.

But remember when the Skins fans bragged about how good Campbell was two years ago when he had that streak without a INT. People talk about the Eagles fans throwing their QB under the bus, Campbell was treated badly by the fans in DC for the most part and he never once complained about his situation or even with the idiots called for Colt Brennan (and yes, anyone thinking Colt Brennan was the solution is a idiot and should never watch football again). Where is Colt now, how is McNabb doing for the Skins and how is Campbell doing?

Oh btw..on local radio the other day and even on Mike and Mike this morning I have heard people asking if Jeff Garcia was a option in DC :lol:

I live int he DC area so I get to see the local broadcasts.

One thing that really P'd me off was I saw a interview with McNabb's wife on the local NBC affiliate where she basically trashed Philly fans. She complained about not being able to go out anywhere because they never knew if a fan would approach them and "say crazy stuff"

More woe is me victim crap from the McNabb's.

I was always a Donovan fan and appreciate everything he did for the Eagles but it is obvious he didn't like the fan base.

I live int he DC area so I get to see the local broadcasts.

One thing that really P'd me off was I saw a interview with McNabb's wife on the local NBC affiliate where she basically trashed Philly fans. She complained about not being able to go out anywhere because they never knew if a fan would approach them and "say crazy stuff"

More woe is me victim crap from the McNabb's.

I was always a Donovan fan and appreciate everything he did for the Eagles but it is obvious he didn't like the fan base.

I have liked Donovan aswell, but I have also had my fare share of negative things to say.

It really pissed me off when we played them the first time. Went to my sisterin laws house who they are redskins fans, most of them were saying " oh ill be shocked if they cheer for him" It was really starting to piss me off, I yelled at a a few of them. Lol.

Laughing at the guys that think campbell will be a legit QB..

Do guys realize how many chances that guy had with the redskins? There is a reason why people think he's a coach killer. He does enough to make people think its not him but the caoching staff. Don't fool yourselves thinking Campbell is winning the games, he's doing enough not to look like a bad QB. Skin fans have gone through this with campbell his entire career with the redskins. Now he has Al Davis making the decision on who will start at QB. People will start blaming coaches, and the offensive system, etc...

you'll see how he plays this week...Three coaching staffs, that right, THREE, said campbell is an ok QB but didn't want to start him. (Actually its four because Cable said it too.)

And Yes the fans in D.C. really like McNabb, hopefully he'll notice that

Leave the hate behind, you know you're a skin fan at heart. Don't let Danny boy prevent you from liking your true team; the redskins.

Redskins playoff push.....well at least what needs to happen for the skins to get a shot.

This game against the eagles is a must win for the redskins.

Next 4 games:

Eagles

@ Titans

Vikings

@ Giants

The best matchups we have are against the eagles and vikings.

the skins have to go 2-2 and stay at 500. before entering the last four games. The last four games favor the redskins.

Bucs

@ Cowboys

@ Jags

Giants

I'm predicting an 8-8 record, IF the skins can go into December with a 6-6 record, Maybe we can pull off some sort of run and steal a playoff berth.

But this eagle game is a must win for us, we can't go 4-5 going into the titans game.

Philly playoffs (5-3)

Just to let you guys know, I don't go by record when deciding wins, I go with team matchups and I give wins to home division teams because its hard to beat a division team at their place no matter the record.

Eagles next 8 games:

@ Redskins L

Giants W

@ Bears W

Texans L

@ Dallas L

@ Giants L

Vikings W

Dallas W

That would give them a 9-7 record and most likely a wildcard game. I can also see the Texans and the first Dallas game go for the eagles. But lets be realistic

So far I have:

Eagles 9-7

Redskins 8-8

Your home team thing is flawed. Skins beat eagles in philly. and im pretty sure you had the skins winning that one.

skins are pretty confident they can beat the titans. which is funny because they have a great D line.

I owuldnt give dallas ANY win in the division until you see how they play under garrett first.

Giants push (6-2)

Man they have sent themselves up for a great push. If they don't have one of their Dec. Slides they could be dangerous in the playoffs

They'll win the division barring any injury

The next 8 games

Dallas W

@ eagles L

Jags W

Redskins W

@ Vikings W BUT ?????

Eagles W

@ GB L

@ Redskins L

that puts the giants at 11-5 BUT I can see the vikings game as a loss, just because the vikings have the giants number for some reason. But I'll give them the win.

So....

The giants win the division with an 11-5 record

The eagles get a wildcard with a 9-7

and the redskins end up with an 8-8 season with some respect

I'm not doing dallas because that's just kicking a dead horse.

Your home team thing is flawed. Skins beat eagles in philly. and im pretty sure you had the skins winning that one.

skins are pretty confident they can beat the titans. which is funny because they have a great D line.

I owuldnt give dallas ANY win in the division until you see how they play under garrett first.

Of course I want my skins to win every game but usually division games are split and its harder to win at a riva'ls stadium. Its not as if you can't win the game. I'm just going with past history and team matchups. It gives for a realistic outcome.

At Home + favorable Matchups usually equals a win. Most years, or a large majority of them, the division games split with most wins coming for the home teams. Its not rocket science.

As you see the final records are more realistic.

Giants go 11-5

eagles go 9-7

skins 8-8

by the way this how I see the skins Hopefully:

Philly W

@ Titans L

Viking W

@ Giants L

Bucs W

@ Dal L

@ Jag L The rams and lions game all over again

Giants W

As you can see its not a stretch for the redskins to go 8-8

Buccs arnt as easy as you think.

Same with the vikes

Yeah keep on thinking the redskins 'arnt' as good as you think

Ok I'll make it favorable for the eagles because that's what you want. Lets not forget the eagles are the greatest team in the NFL and NO ONE can beat them

Eagles go 13-3 win the division and destroy everyone in the playoffs to get into the superbowl. Then because the team is soo darn good the eagles destroy the patriots to give the ealges their first superbowl win.

You see how dumb that sounds....

Yeah keep on thinking the redskins 'arnt' as good as you think

Ok I'll make it favorable for the eagles because that's what you want. Lets not forget the eagles are the greatest team in the NFL and NO ONE can beat them

Eagles go 13-3 win the division and destroy everyone in the playoffs to get into the superbowl. Then because the team is soo darn good the eagles destroy the patriots to give the ealges their first superbowl win.

You see how dumb that sounds....

Lmao. I live in the redskins market. I get the pleasure of watching this team every single week. You are acting like they have a great team and they dont.

The eagles still have to play the vikings and Im not even confident that they will win. So you need to check your self there my friend.

Skins have looked like complete **** every week except one. And that was vs the texans and they still lost.

Skins oline is HORRIBLE. The vikings have a good defensive line reguardless of how they have played this year.

I know skins are your favorite team but talking them up like they are this great thing when you get by the rams and lions... come on now...

Probably one of your best players wont be playing monday. Banks is a huge loss for you when you really need this game.. Eagles need this game JUST as bad if not more than the skins...

you sir are correct.

You sir can

Edit: Man, when are they going to update this messageboard? I can't even upload a smiley gif that says "Kiss my ***"

McNabb is too fat to run the two minute drill. And even if he loses weight he's too stupid. Ask his coach. Redskins are doomed. Only team they can beat now is the Giants.

What?? :wacko:

Giants are going to finish 6-10. Mark my words.

NO NO NO none of that reverse jinx crap.

Seriously though all giant fans are like that. Its almost as if they're scared to say they have a good team for fear of them choking the rest of the season up.

Be like the redskin fans and toss **** at the wall and see if it sticks.

If the redskins beat the eagles on Monday you'll see 40 threads about going to the superbowl....Its a jersey thing

I don't think he cares.

If your pathetic excuse for a football team needs anything extra to get up for this game then they shouldn't even be playing.

:lol: We got one of the top 2 DE's in football for James Thrash

Still loving that pick the 'skins gave us.