gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

I don't think he cares.

If your pathetic excuse for a football team needs anything extra to get up for this game then they shouldn't even be playing.

:lol: We got one of the top 2 DE's in football for James Thrash

Still loving that pick the 'skins gave us.

Shhhhhh

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlig...-12-yard-TD-run

:lol:

You guys are so used to losing that whenever you actually win a game or two you act like it's the super bowl. Ish, you guys still talk about 2005 and you only won a wild card game then.

But you know that your franchise will never be relevant as long as Dan Snyder is running the show. Enjoy those few wins you get, because you certainly won't be doing it enough to brag.

What's even worse is you 'skins fans always think the Redskins deserve respect for some reason. You haven't even been near playoff contention since 2005. Your franchise is one of, if not the worst run franchise in pro football for the past decade. You won't win now, you won't win later, you won't win.

Hype your players up, hype your owner up, hype your coach or your qb up but you won't win.

I like this list I saw in another thread

From Washington to Philly:

James Thrash (FA)

ND Kalu (FA)

Trent Cole via draft pick acquired from Washington

Shawn Barber

Nate Allen

David Akers

Antonio Dixon (starting for us now)

Jeremiah Trotter the 2nd round (pro bowl in half a season)

Brian Mitchell

From Philly to Washington(don't drink anything or you may spit it up on your computer screen:

Donovan McNabb

Jeremiah Trotter

James Thrash

Doesn't work out too well for you guys. Hell, your team gave us two draft picks for our 3rd best qb. :lol:

The Saints traded the Redskins their entire '99 draft and somehow your team managed to F that up. Jimmy Johnson and Dallas built a dynasty with a bounty like that, the 'skins did absolutely nothing with it.

Don't worry, it's only 4 months until March when FA begins. :lol:

And you're starting a qb that was benched in favor of Rex Grossman.

yet they still won...IN PHILLY

It must have been magic

And we have some bulletin board material for the redskins

YES!!

Why in the world Trent Cole would open his mouth before they play the skins is beyond me.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php...us-NFL-Radio%29

You know that will get back to McNabb

Does this mean he won't get benched this week for Rex Grossman?

Your team just gave up a 2nd and 3rd round pick for an 8-8 season and one year with an aging Donovan McNabb.

Sweet. Some things never change in Washington.

Maybe Shanahan, who has been the definition of mediocre since Elway retired 12 years ago, will still be considered a "top" coach.

The Redskins will never consistently be in contention. Not with an owner like Dan Synder.

Any news on the injury front?

Nothing, Shanny has all of his players 50/50 which is frustrating as hell.

The redskins are pretty much healthy expcet for a couple of guys, Portis and Banks are the major ones

Hey guys anyone know where I can complain about updating the Message board???

The site doesn't have problems when I use explorer but when I get on firefox it has a ton of problems. Plus I can barely use this site on my phone

I'm going to the redskins/eagles game on monday and I want to make sure I can trash talk after the game.

yet they still won...IN PHILLY

It must have been magic

McNABB Was benched for REX m'er f'ing GROSSMAN.

Kyle Shanny is 'enamored' with Rex. REX. :roll:

And we have some bulletin board material for the redskins

YES!!

Why in the world Trent Cole would open his mouth before they play the skins is beyond me.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php...us-NFL-Radio%29

You know that will get back to McNabb

Is this the same Trent Cole that went up against a rookie left tackle this year and was shut out? Just like Chris Samuels used to shut him out twice a year. Heres my response:

"I just think he’s not a difficult defensive end to play against"

Is this the same Trent Cole that went up against a rookie left tackle this year and was shut out? Just like Chris Samuels used to shut him out twice a year. Heres my response:

"I just think he’s not a difficult defensive end to play against"

Heyer started, Williams was injured. Some fan you are. ;)

Know what the best part of this thread is? Skins fans sticking up for Mcnabb only because he's a part of your team. None of you can honestly say he's played well, and there's not one GM in the league who thinks the Skins got the better part of that trade.

Lol you think the Eagles dont have any motivation? Mcnabb saying the eagles made a mistake for trading him. Is probably more motivation than what TC said.

Lol you think the Eagles dont have any motivation? Mcnabb saying the eagles made a mistake for trading him. Is probably more motivation than what TC said.

What's even better is the quote was taken out of context because Cole follows it up with saying "I think he's a very good QB"

Heyer started, Williams was injured. Some fan you are. ;)

Know what the best part of this thread is? Skins fans sticking up for Mcnabb only because he's a part of your team. None of you can honestly say he's played well, and there's not one GM in the league who thinks the Skins got the better part of that trade.

Good catch, i completely forgot Williams missed the game. Heyer is no where near the player that Williams is so thats even more embarrassing though. But seriously i think Cole is a hell of a player, im just talking trash here.

Also there are reports that the skins and McNabb are meeting monday to discuss an extension. This is among reports that talks are on a "faster track" than we have been lead to believe and that they are discussing a 4 year extension.

Also there are reports that the skins and McNabb are meeting monday to discuss an extension. This is among reports that talks are on a "faster track" than we have been lead to believe and that they are discussing a 4 year extension.

i'd be more frightened than excited by that news if i were you

i'd be more frightened than excited by that news if i were you

Agreed. Know what would scare me as an opposing fan? If the Skins actually DRAFTED a young QB and built their team through the draft, adding F/As when needed. Signing big name F/As over and over is the same thing they've been doing for the past 10 seasons with similar results.

Whats the skins record at the eagles stadium? Just curious.

actually im not sure- too lazy to look it up. just heard that stat the other day on sirius. it does seem like the road team wins alot in this series though. wouldn't be surprised if the skins were like 7-3 or 8-2 against the eagles at the linc though......

Agreed. Know what would scare me as an opposing fan? If the Skins actually DRAFTED a young QB and built their team through the draft, adding F/As when needed. Signing big name F/As over and over is the same thing they've been doing for the past 10 seasons with similar results.

What big names did they sign this year? The skins really didn't spend a whole lot in free agency this year.