gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

come on guys someone trash talk, it just doesn't feel right when eagle fans don't trash talk before a game.

You guys aren't looking past the redskins, most of you guys think it will be a close game and hard to win....WTF??

First time in a LONG while that I've seen it like this...Its freaking me out

ok skins will get blown out.. Dixion is going to break through the olineband make mcnabb his ****. Landry will get put on his a** again by avant like last year. Djax will own hall and make him look like the scrub he is....

In all seriousness this will be a close good game I think. With the giants losing it mskes this game that much more important than before

What big names did they sign this year? The skins really didn't spend a whole lot in free agency this year.

Mcnabb

Yes I know he was acquirred via trade but same concept. Giving up picks for aging veterans and adding big name F/As isn't the way you build a winner. Good teams build through the draft and develop their own players.

come on guys someone trash talk, it just doesn't feel right when eagle fans don't trash talk before a game.

You guys aren't looking past the redskins, most of you guys think it will be a close game and hard to win....WTF??

First time in a LONG while that I've seen it like this...Its freaking me out

okay, you guys suck

I hate playing teams coming off the bye, especially a division rival who we've already lost too. I think most Eagles fans are taking this cautious approach as well.

The reason we beat the eagles last time was because our defense stepped up big time and our running game was rolling but since then the Eagles run D has improved, Portis isn't playing and Torain is banged up. I have a bad feeling about this game. I picked the Eagles to win 27-20.

Also another factor was that we were pretty good at picking up the Eagles blitzes and obviously without Portis our blitz pickup has suffered and we are allowing more sacks now.

The reason we beat the eagles last time was because our defense stepped up big time and our running game was rolling but since then the Eagles run D has improved, Portis isn't playing and Torain is banged up. I have a bad feeling about this game. I picked the Eagles to win 27-20.

Also another factor was that we were pretty good at picking up the Eagles blitzes and obviously without Portis our blitz pickup has suffered and we are allowing more sacks now.

If Vick plays the entire first game I think the Eagles squeak out a win. That's just my opinion and I don't expect you to agree.

In the first game I thought the Eagles were more outcoached than anything. Shannahan knew the Eagles would be defending the pass because Mcnabb was coming back, so he used that to his advantage and grounded the ball out. I thought it was a brilliant strategy. We'll see how it goes this time around, like I said earlier, Skins coming off a bye, on Monday night in their own stadium, not an easy win by any stretch of the imagination.

Big game tonight....

Dallas destroying the giants put some extra salt on the game.

I hate and like NFC east games but they're never easy to predict. I mean dallas being 14 point underdogs with Kitna, and they still KO'd the giants.

These games are never what people expect them to be.

In the first game between the redskins and eagles, everyone thought it would be a blowout win by the eagles and we won.

I don't know what to expect from a shanny run team after a bye week. McNabb is pissed off, the redskins oline has taken a lot of shots from the fans and media, so they could have something to prove. Or they'll completely whiff and nothing happens.

I don't know what the heck will happen tonight, the first time in a while I don't have a gut feeling about who will win.

Big game tonight....

Dallas destroying the giants put some extra salt on the game.

I hate and like NFC east games but they're never easy to predict. I mean dallas being 14 point underdogs with Kitna, and they still KO'd the giants.

These games are never what people expect them to be.

In the first game between the redskins and eagles, everyone thought it would be a blowout win by the eagles and we won.

I don't know what to expect from a shanny run team after a bye week. McNabb is pissed off, the redskins oline has taken a lot of shots from the fans and media, so they could have something to prove. Or they'll completely whiff and nothing happens.

I don't know what the heck will happen tonight, the first time in a while I don't have a gut feeling about who will win.

I dont know many people that thought it would be a blow out... I know many eagles fans expected the skins to win with the hype of mcnabb.

Believe it or not but ol' Jason La Canfora is reporting that Brandon Banks is expected to play tonight just 2 weeks after his surgery. If Banks plays, we are a much better team. He has been lethal on returns this year and he just set the Redskins franchise record with 271 return yards against the Lions.

Believe it or not but ol' Jason La Canfora is reporting that Brandon Banks is expected to play tonight just 2 weeks after his surgery. If Banks plays, we are a much better team. He has been lethal on returns this year and he just set the Redskins franchise record with 271 return yards against the Lions.

If he isnt 100% then it could cost you...

If he isnt 100% then it could cost you...

Shanahan wont play him if he isn't ready. I wouldn't be surprised if this is just smoke and mirrors and Banks is actually inactive tonight.

I need 17 points from Moss to tie tonight and 18 of course to win. Santana Moss hopefully has a big game tonight im praying.

Its probably not happening. Moss usually doesn't have big games against the Eagles. In fact the last Eagles game he didn't even have a catch.

Shanahan wont play him if he isn't ready. I wouldn't be surprised if this is just smoke and mirrors and Banks is actually inactive tonight.

Its probably not happening. Moss usually doesn't have big games against the Eagles. In fact the last Eagles game he didn't even have a catch.

Yeah there is always a first time for everything. :D

We all know hes only worth a dollar these days.

Multiply it by 78 million and you're spot on. :lol:

well at least I was right about something for once...

The signing says thre things:

1) The media can shut up now with all the dumb rumors (et. Racism LOL)

2) shanny is basically saying he's sorry because they didn't want to sign mcnabb yet. They wanted to wait until after the season was over.

3) It gives McNabb some needed support for the game against the eagles. The game is in Fed Ex the fans will be happy about the signing so this will help him just think about the game and not about being benched

I'm happy he's a redskin

It wont get any better unless they bring in some help real soon. Hes too old now to carry entire games on his back like before with the eagles.

It wont get any better unless they bring in some help real soon. Hes too old now to carry entire games on his back like before with the eagles.

Yeah the redskins don't ever like to spend on free agents. I really hope during free agency the redskins will be aggressive for once..........

lol

Just to let you bums know, I'm heading out to the game at 6pm and most likely will be back home at around 2 am.

Don't think for a second I won't be on this message board if you guys win or lose.

I'm just saying in case you bums think I'm hiding or something.

I probably won't get any sleep tonight so, I eat crow or be able to use my broom hopefully

Yeah, well, just to let you know, I'll be in Alexandria.

Don't think for a second I will be on this message board if you guys win or lose. I got to get my butt up at 5am.

Yeah, well, just to let you know, I'll be in Alexandria.

Don't think for a second I will be on this message board if you guys win or lose. I got to get my butt up at 5am.

Oh you don't know eagle fans....probably the worst types of fans in the NFL.

They'll call your mother and trash talk

If the eagles win they'll be on here like brown on **** making me eat crow.

Besides you're a broncos fan, you don't know about rivalries

Besides you're a broncos fan

:roll: