gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Yeah the redskins don't ever like to spend on free agents. I really hope during free agency the redskins will be aggressive for once..........

lol

Yup with great and talented wide receivers such as:

Yup with great and talented wide receivers such as:

Oh the redskins will get WRs, did you guys know Larry Fitz can void his last season with the Cards? AND VJax will be a free agent

Don't worry about he redskins getting people for Mcnabb, they're not the eagles that wait a decade

$78 million for a run down QB

$40 mill guaranteed....

5 more of years of Shanny benching him....................Priceless.

What happen was Donovan got his finacial apology for the Benching. Just like with the Eagles, the Skins learned if you bench Donovan, it will cost big money, lol.

What happen was Donovan got his finacial apology for the Benching. Just like with the Eagles, the Skins learned if you bench Donovan, it will cost big money, lol.

Lol Eagles bench him for a half he got a little bit extra..

Skins bench him for 2 min and he gets 40 mil.

LOL, true but the Skins benching was way more embarassing than when Andy did it. Also the Shanahans excuses made the price go up. I hope coaches around the league learned, you don't bench Donovan or it will cost you, lol.

So what happen to nobody was going to give Mcnabb any money? SMH @ the Haters.

He's back! and bolder than ever.

Truly a very odd play in WAS. Makes no sense whatsoever.

He is truly blessed that #5.

LOL, true but the Skins benching was way more embarassing than when Andy did it. Also the Shanahans excuses made the price go up. I hope coaches around the league learned, you don't bench Donovan or it will cost you, lol.

Personally, I found the move foolish and waaay overpriced in every way. I can't believe they did that.

For starters, besides, a good crop of College QBs coming out next April, they should have been a little patient and waited to at least see what happened with Vick and Kolb before doing this. But I am not a Skins fan, so it's all good with me.

The Redskins are crazy. 40 mil guaranteed and he's broke down every year? Plus he's played about one or two good games this season? I love McNabb myself but the man ain't worth 40 million dollars guaranteed, he should've got that in his days as an eagle.

In McNabb's defense its his first year in the system and hes got lackluster weapons. They are looking long term with this. This off-season they can continue to shore up the line and try to add another receiver or two. McNabb will be better next year. And they also have a talented rookie QB crop next year to try to grab one for the future.

He has had all offseason to learn the system.. He shouldnt be struggling that bad.

Campbell preformed with the same weapons that mcnabb has. Minus portis but cooley, moss, davis campbell had em.

Just to let you bums know, I'm heading out to the game at 6pm and most likely will be back home at around 2 am.

Don't think for a second I won't be on this message board if you guys win or lose.

I'm just saying in case you bums think I'm hiding or something.

I probably won't get any sleep tonight so, I eat crow or be able to use my broom hopefully

45-14 at Half

I am not expecting him tonight :lol:

where are all the skins fans at? at least cowboy and giant fans show up when their teams play bad

actually the skins should do what NY did and turn the lights out right now and try and pretend like they aren't home