gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

I'm here, I left before half time. At least there wasn't any traffic

I don't know what to say....I mean I'm speechless

you get props for showing up!

just one of those nights. atleast you didn't lay down and quit

you get props for showing up!

just one of those nights. atleast you didn't lay down and quit

I didn't EVER expect that though....

Because you came in here and posted, I'm not gonna F with you.

I'm getting soft. <_<

I'm getting soft. <_<

me too, where is Rich?

I'm getting soft. <_<

See that's actually worse because you understand it was a nightmare. I got to the game around 7pm and was really pumped about the game. I didn't even finish my first beer and you guys were up 21 points.

At first I hated the fact that the redskins gave up all those points but then I thought I'm glad that the eagles killed us because its puts all the blame on the coaching staff and it really shows where the skins are as a team.

40 million guaranteed?! GUARANTEED?!?!?!? I mean...for this? Dan f'ing Snyder...

Can't blame snyder anymore, he gave up control to the one eyed midget.

Can't blame snyder anymore, he gave up control to the one eyed midget.

Come on now...no matter how much control he "relinquished" nobody signs an 80 million dollar contract without Snyder's approval, it's HIS money isn't it? And again, he agreed to scandalously overpay a player who doesn't half deserve what he's going to get paid of the next few years. Absolutely ridiculous..

Come on now...no matter how much control he "relinquished" nobody signs an 80 million dollar contract without Snyder's approval, it's HIS money isn't it? And again, he agreed to scandalously overpay a player who doesn't half deserve what he's going to get paid of the next few years. Absolutely ridiculous..

Trust me, the guy gave up control. Shanny wouldn't come to the redskins unless he and the new GM had full control over the team.

I guess Snyder got bored of playing madden and decided to give it to another idiot so he can play too...

Trust me, the guy gave up control. Shanny wouldn't come to the redskins unless he and the new GM had full control over the team.

I guess Snyder got bored of playing madden and decided to give it to another idiot so he can play too...

Let's be real, this move has Snyder written all over it.

Update: Touchdown Eagles.

Edit: Update: Touchdown Eagles.

lmfao...

OK, let's be 100% clear on this: Moss is standing in the middle of the field, WIDE open, 10 yards from McNabb. McNabb throws a ball that Moss has to leap and stretch for to make it glance off his fingertips. It was a ridiculously bad pass. To hear people here tell it, it was the most gloriously beautiful pass ever launched by an NFL QB and Moss gift-wrapped it and placed it into a DBs hands.

In the 1st quarter, with the Eagles torching this defense for 4 TDs, and desperately needing the O to give them some help, Franchise QB Boy went 2 for 6 for 6 yards and a pick. His big contribution was to hand the Eagles better field position.

In the 2nd, the team actually was back in the game. With a chance to really do something and make a game of it, McNabb gave Philly 3 chances to take the ball back and effectively end the game, the 3rd one of which they took adavntage of. Now, did Galloway get punked on that play? You bet. But, you know what? Patterson had that position well before McNabb threw it. He threw a pass that ONLY Patterson could catch, and gave away the game in so doing.

Stop contorting yourself into mental pretzels to explain away his lousy play. He's the 28th rated passer in the NFL right now, and deservedly so. He's playing like crap. Pointing out that the team around him stinks as well hardly makes the decision to build around him seem any less ill-conceived.

Face it- the team is gonna pay $15 mil per year to watch the decline phase of Donovan McNabb's career. And it cost good draft picks to acquire that right. Ther's no hidden genius thinking behind this- it's the same crap this franchise has been doing for the last dozen years.

some skins fans aren't blind

Trey Wingo during the SC updates durig the game: "I'll try to get this over with before the Eagles score again"

:lol:

:D