gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

So supposedly Landry and Hall were "mocking" Djax for getting a concussion a few weeks back, thats what started the pre game scuffle...

Kinda funny that the 2 guys covering Djax on the first play were well.. Hall and Landry... Pay backs a **** suckas.

Eagles win in a blowout.

Eagles - 31

Redskins - 13

Well, I was right about the first part.

So what happen to nobody was going to give Mcnabb any money? SMH @ the Haters.

You can add this to the list of wins McNabb has for the Eagles. He made Dimitri Patterson look like Asante Samuel.

So supposedly Landry and Hall were "mocking" Djax for getting a concussion a few weeks back, thats what started the pre game scuffle...

To be fair, Gritz was doing the same thing on ES two weeks back, so those two were hardly original.

To be fair, Gritz was doing the same thing on ES two weeks back, so those two were hardly original.

I wish they would lift his banned status.

I am dissapointed with the lack of redskins fans posts in this thread... Come on now. We were all hear when you guy beat us...

What an absolute disaster, and it's a long term disaster too...how the hell is Shanahan gonna fix this? They're paying their two fattest, laziest and unproductive players close to 90 million in guaranteed money...good grief.

This team is such poorly built … you have a QB made to run a vertical offense and a coach whose philosophy is pounding the ball and utilizing short/intermediate passing game … you don’t have an offensive line that can run block consistently nor protect the QB … the WR’s are below average and old … the defense has a bunch of 4-3 guys, the secondary is a disaster and the owner is a lunatic

I'm here, I left before half time. At least there wasn't any traffic

I don't know what to say....I mean I'm speechless

You’re team has no talent, talks a big game and got served an embarrassing arse whooping by a much better team

Just say that

You’re team has no talent, talks a big game and got served an embarrassing arse whooping by a much better team

Just say that

lol

This thread is hopping today. :lol: Too bad the Redskins fans aren't here to enjoy it.

whatta waste of oxygen

I loved how Todd stood there looking down at him and then was like "fine, if you're just going to lay there I'll go block someone else". :lol:

I loved how Todd stood there looking down at him and then was like "fine, if you're just going to lay there I'll go block someone else". :lol:

:lol:

He has this moment where he's still covering him on the ground then realizes it's Fat Albert Haynesworthless and goes on to someone else.