gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

"old a** players" LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Brandon LLoyd" LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

He has this moment where he's still covering him on the ground then realizes it's Fat Albert Haynesworthless and goes on to someone else.

I swear it was like he was looking at him for a few seconds like "Dude, WTF are you doing? Oh it's Fat Albert, see ya".

:roll:

"YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK DAN SNYDER! YOU SUCK MIKE SHANAHAN! YOU SUCK WASHINGTON REDSKINS! YOU SUCKED FOR OVER A DECADE, AND YOU EMBARRASSED US LAST NIGHT!"

LMFAO!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

"DAN SNYDER, GO RIDE THE TWISTER AT SIX FLAGS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. GO TO JOHNNY ROCKETS AND SERVE ME A BURGER! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY FOOTBALL TEAM!"

:lol: :lol:

That rant actually made me feel bad for long time fans of perpetually futile football teams...there are many other franchises out there who go through telling times, but there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. With Washington it's just a vicious circle of suckiness at the moment with seemingly no end in sight. Real, genuine football fans of tradition laden football teams don't deserve to go through that.

That rant actually made me feel bad for long time fans of perpetually futile football teams...there are many other franchises out there who go through telling times, but there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. With Washington it's just a vicious circle of suckiness at the moment with seemingly no end in sight. Real, genuine football fans of tradition laden football teams don't deserve to go through that.

I can't feel bad for other franchises that have won SBs in their existence.

Don't feel bad for the franchise itself, I feel bad for loyal fans of it. The Dan Snyder era has just been a slap in the face for those people, he's been pissing all over the legacy of the franchise for over 10 years now.

"He's doing the worm, Lavar!"

"He look like he was just dead"

:roll:

AJ you are really dissapointing right now. We arnt even going to bash you, just post and say something..

tell it brother.

close this thread please

the skins are done

At first they were like this:

mcnabb.jpg

But now they're like this:

McNabb-eagles.jpg

After reading a few posts on extremeskins I saw a post that said the skins seem to like to throw a bomb on first down.

Kinda funny. AR used to do that with mcnabb, and now Shanny does it. Eagles would get tons of crap for it.

Need some input from skins fans on this one...will Mcnabb succeed in his very serious push to become the lowest rated qb in the entire NFL for 2010?