gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

I haven't said anything for a while because I didn't want the thread title to get changed, but I love that the subtitle still reads "The Naive America's Team" instead of "The Native America's Team".

:lol: It sums up Snyder perfectly.

I had to take a couple days off, it was a nightmare after that game. Its like everyone died in D.C.

Basically it hit all redskin fans that the season is over. we had our shot but now that the eagles and giants are 6-3, even if the redskins went 9-7 at best there is no way we'll get a shot at the playoffs.

With the titans game, everyone thinks we'll lose even the fans so watch the redskins win. i don't know

I don't get most of you guys with Vick though.

Do you realize it was pure luck the guy was named starter? Remember Andy Reid gave Kolb the long contract not Vick. If Kolb were still the eagles QB you guys would be worse off than the skins.

Lucky S.O.Bs

Also, I wouldn't go saying Vick is the MVP either, The redskins have been known to whiff on MANY games.

I highly doubt the eagles will pay vick a ton of money. And you know some other team will give him the HUGE contract. ....The Bills or even Raiders

One more thing...

Redskin fans are not fairWeather

you have to have a good team to call fans fairWeather.....dummies

We've gone through way too much for you bums to call redskin fans fairweather

Do you realize it was pure luck the guy was named starter? Remember Andy Reid gave Kolb the long contract not Vick. If Kolb were still the eagles QB you guys would be worse off than the skins.

Lucky S.O.Bs

Also, I wouldn't go saying Vick is the MVP either, The redskins have been known to whiff on MANY games.

I highly doubt the eagles will pay vick a ton of money. And you know some other team will give him the HUGE contract. ....The Bills or even Raiders

A 2 year extension is not a "long contract".

Lucky S.O.Bs

this post was so channing crowder esc. You get your arse whooped and then you start making excuses. i just want to say to all the redskin fans. STFU I don't want to hear from any of you until you make the playoffs. Your team is a bunch of sorry arse rejects from other teams EVERY year and then the players come out barking like they did something? LaRon Landry you overrated POS who couldn't cover me in space shut up, DeAngelo Fall aka Mr. Throw a 7 yard slant then watch it become a 50 yard touchdown just shut up. and redskins fans as i said earlier take your butt whooping like a man don't criticize vick because we took it to you i'm not saying he's god but worry about your damn team and keep your opinions to yourself.

this post was so channing crowder esc. You get your arse whooped and then you start making excuses. i just want to say to all the redskin fans. STFU I don't want to hear from any of you until you make the playoffs. Your team is a bunch of sorry arse rejects from other teams EVERY year and then the players come out barking like they did something? LaRon Landry you overrated POS who couldn't cover me in space shut up, DeAngelo Fall aka Mr. Throw a 7 yard slant then watch it become a 50 yard touchdown just shut up. and redskins fans as i said earlier take your butt whooping like a man don't criticize vick because we took it to you i'm not saying he's god but worry about your damn team and keep your opinions to yourself.

Shut up....

Please, the redskins could lose like that every week. The fans will still be back, they've been coming back for decades win or lose.

Sure it hurts but we always come back to the old saying.....At least we won a superbowl....oh I forgot, we won 3

Shut up....

Please, the redskins could lose like that every week. The fans will still be back, they've been coming back for decades win or lose.

Sure it hurts but we always come back to the old saying.....At least we won a superbowl....oh I forgot, we won 3

When was the last one?

Redskinsfan01, where the hell did he go? I guess he's another fairweather fan.

That f'er took a long time off after the Skins lost to the Lions and McNabb got McBenched.

I'm sure he'll be back, maybe on Sunday IF the Skins win of course and against the Titans it's not gonna be easy. B-)

Shut up....

the fans coming back? that stadium is half empty. and half the season ticket holders go to see the other team. Washington fans are garbage trash worse than what they pretend philly fans are. seriously, dead tree crew? really? i'm sorry it's 100% accurate.

Do you realize it was pure luck the guy was named starter? Remember Andy Reid gave Kolb the long contract not Vick. If Kolb were still the eagles QB you guys would be worse off than the skins. Lucky S.O.Bs

The Eagles are NOT gonna let Vick walk you fool, they'll give him a contract and will end up shopping Kolb. Eagles know they have something special w/ Vick unlike the Skins w/ McNabb. :lol:

When was the last one?

Ages ago, I'll admit but after watching a game like that on Monday, you have to get some comfort in the fact.

you guys don't know what a superbowl does to a fanbase. It really ties the town to the football team.

The redskin fans have been going through crap for 19 years now, but we still come back like idiots....

You'll know what i"m talking about when....If you win a superbowl

Ages ago, I'll admit but after watching a game like that on Monday, you have to get some comfort in the fact.

you guys don't know what a superbowl does to a fanbase. It really ties the town to the football team.

The redskin fans have been going through crap for 19 years now, but we still come back like idiots....

You'll know what i"m talking about when....If you win a superbowl

The Eagles have 3 championships. ;)

the fans coming back? that stadium is half empty. and half the season ticket holders go to see the other team. Washington fans are garbage trash worse than what they pretend philly fans are. seriously, dead tree crew? really? i'm sorry it's 100% accurate.

yeah and that is why snyder is one of the richest owners in the NFL right???

The fans show up EVERY single season...Look at this season even after a 4-12 year they show up.

You act as if the redskins fanbase has had a decent team recently. That 59-28 point thrashing was one in MANY spits to the face for the Fans.

The Eagles have 3 championships. ;)

You guys are lucky right now, serioulsy Vick just fell into your lap. Imagine if Kolb stayed healthy? Most likely Vick would have left .

Now you have a 2-3 year window where your team can reach the superbowl with Vick.

I'm just hoping the superbowl curse continues b/c the eagles can actually win the superbowl. Vick is that good

Going to a 3/4 D was a mistake, the D was never the problem in Wash, now as Fletcher gets older, and Carter & Albert are a non factor, + Mcintosh is too small, now what?. You have to realize that the offense is in dire need of OL, RB and WR.

Going to a 3/4 D was a mistake, the D was never the problem in Wash, now as Fletcher gets older, and Carter & Albert are a non factor, + Mcintosh is too small, now what?. You have to realize that the offense is in dire need of OL, RB and WR.

Yep, especially when their so called "prized" acquisition Fat Albert doesn't even fit the scheme...what a friggin' waste of space that guy is. And as his fat arse continues to dissapoint it's gonna be harder and harder for the Skins to even try to get some value out of him trade wise.

Trying to play football with a crappy team was a mistake. Ugh frustrating.

You know redskin fans live week to week with this team. EVERY week we were saying we still have a shot.

Then BOOM, you guys just dropped all hope on monday. Its not so much the fact that the eagles kicked the redskins arse, its knowing we have basically no hope in getting to the playoffs this season.

at 4-4 there was a small hope as small as it was we hanged on to it with everything we had and you guys just took it away.

All I want is a playoff home game just one. We have superbowls all I want to be able to watch my redskins play so NORMAL football. Not give up false hope and then take it away in mid-season.

But like the monkeys we are, When next season starts rolling around we'll think its a superbowl team.

Trying to play football with a crappy team was a mistake. Ugh frustrating.

You know redskin fans live week to week with this team. EVERY week we were saying we still have a shot.

Then BOOM, you guys just dropped all hope on monday. Its not so much the fact that the eagles kicked the redskins arse, its knowing we have basically no hope in getting to the playoffs this season.

at 4-4 there was a small hope as small as it was we hanged on to it with everything we had and you guys just took it away.

All I want is a playoff home game just one. We have superbowls all I want to be able to watch my redskins play so NORMAL football. Not give up false hope and then take it away in mid-season.

But like the monkeys we are, When next season starts rolling around we'll think its a superbowl team.

And I thought the Skins were gonna go 14-2 this year..... :whistle:

Ohhhh Gritz how I miss you! B-)

The fans show up EVERY single season...Look at this season even after a 4-12 year they show up.

You act as if the redskins fanbase has had a decent team recently. That 59-28 point thrashing was one in MANY spits to the face for the Fans.

First off Kolb didn't get a long extension. Eagles WILL offer Vick a contract.

AAnd just because Snyder is a rich owner doesnt mean he is a good owner. Skins havent won ANYTHING with him as owner. Have only made the playoffs twice I believe and only won the division ONCE since he has been an owner.

Oh and glad your back.

First off Kolb didn't get a long extension. Eagles WILL offer Vick a contract.

AAnd just because Snyder is a rich owner doesnt mean he is a good owner. Skins havent won ANYTHING with him as owner. Have only made the playoffs twice I believe and only won the division ONCE since he has been an owner.

Oh and glad your back.

Not to mention Kolb's contract isn't exactly a large one either and I'm sure there's teams out there that would be very interested in his services and it wouldn't surprise me if the Eagles got a solid offer for him during the offseason. I can see Vick getting a 4-5 yr. deal if he keeps it up, he's playing the best football of his career. The Eagles FO would be stupid if they didn't keep him and well even when fans bash the Eagles FO over moves they make they end up panning out for the most part.

One more thing...

Redskin fans are not fairWeather

you have to have a good team to call fans fairWeather.....dummies

We've gone through way too much for you bums to call redskin fans fairweather

fairWeather = talk all kinds of ish in the offseason. Talk all kinds of ish during the 1st 4-5 weeks when you have a winning record. Disappear once you start losing.

It's the perfect description of a skins fans. Embrace it, don't run away from it.

BS. Do you know how easy it is to get Skins tickets, let alone once they take their yearly dive?

Snyder is rich because you fools open up your wallets to him even with Snyder bending you over the hard wooden chair. And do you know why? IT's because Snyder wins the offseason FA battle every year. He suckers you guys right back, until you start losing, every year.

Skins fans are like Monty Burns in the 1st couple years of the Simpsons. You know, when he had to be introduced to homer every time. Skins fans think this is the year Snyder buys a superbowl.