gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Snyder is rich because you fools open up your wallets to him even with Snyder bending you over the hard wooden chair. And do you know why? IT's because Snyder wins the offseason FA battle every year. He suckers you guys right back, until you start losing, every year.

Exhibit A from June:

Redskins just robbed the Saints.

I have to admit its pretty cool having a GM that makes great deals for solid players. The redskins have basically put an entire new team together in one offseason. The whole Oline is revamped, the defense is looking solid and the skins have a top tier QB. Its great being a skins fan

BS. Do you know how easy it is to get Skins tickets, let alone once they take their yearly dive?

Snyder is rich because you fools open up your wallets to him even with Snyder bending you over the hard wooden chair. And do you know why? IT's because Snyder wins the offseason FA battle every year. He suckers you guys right back, until you start losing, every year.

Skins fans are like Monty Burns in the 1st couple years of the Simpsons. You know, when he had to be introduced to homer every time. Skins fans think this is the year Snyder buys a superbowl.

Baically you just gave reason why Redskins fans are not fairweather without even knowing it.

Fairweather is when a team like the patriots have a long run of sucess and after a couple of seasons without it the fanbase completely walks out

Teams like the cowboys and 49ers have fairweather fans. You measure a fanbase when they are going to hard times and they still show up.

Bills, Browns are the best fanbases in the NFL

The redskin fanbase maybe delusional but to call us fairweather is just incorrect and you know it. I'd like to see your fanbase after the crap we've gone through.

Exhibit A from June:

yeah but we do that every season win or lose that's the point. Fair weather means we don't show up AFTER the team performs well for a period of time. We have yet to see the redskins be a decent team. But we continually think they'll play well every season. That's not fairweather, delusional maybe and stupid for giving snyder a ton of money. But one thing we are not is fairweather.

Imagine how much money Snyder would have if he actually put together a decent team.

When the redskins have a good year and you start seeing redskin fans coming out of the woodwork then those are fairweather. But the fans now have only seen CRAP for a decade now and still show up.

Baically you just gave reason why Redskins fans are not fairweather without even knowing it.

Fairweather is when a team like the patriots have a long run of sucess and after a couple of seasons without it the fanbase completely walks out

Teams like the cowboys and 49ers have fairweather fans. You measure a fanbase when they are going to hard times and they still show up.

Bills, Browns are the best fanbases in the NFL

The redskin fanbase maybe delusional but to call us fairweather is just incorrect and you know it. I'd like to see your fanbase after the crap we've gone through.

:lol: You're kidding, right? 1998 the team went 3-13 and had been sucking for a while. Most of us that were fans through those times are still fans today. This team was a perennial loser throughout most of history and you're seriously coming with that argument?

Granted, the skins have been much worse recently, but you guys, Cowboys fans and Giants fans throw around one argument more than any other. I'm pretty sure I don't even have to state that argument and we all know exactly what I'm talking about.

:lol: You're kidding, right? 1998 the team went 3-13 and had been sucking for a while. Most of us that were fans through those times are still fans today. This team was a perennial loser throughout most of history and you're seriously coming with that argument?

Granted, the skins have been much worse recently, but you guys, Cowboys fans and Giants fans throw around one argument more than any other. I'm pretty sure I don't even have to state that argument and we all know exactly what I'm talking about.

Come on now, do you remember the 6-10 season in 2005? I went to the last game where the redskins needed a win to get into the playoffs and we beat you guys 31-20

your stadium was 25% redskin fans and by the 4th quarter most of the eagle fans left. By the logic you guys are throwing at me, I should call eagle fans fairweather

The redskins have been Shzt for 19 years now, don't you think in that time period the fanbase would have left? They're still one of the largest fanbases in the NFL and we've only had ONE playoff game at fedex in that time period. That's loyalty

I don't get most of you guys with Vick though.

Do you realize it was pure luck the guy was named starter? Remember Andy Reid gave Kolb the long contract not Vick. If Kolb were still the eagles QB you guys would be worse off than the skins.

Lucky S.O.Bs

Also, I wouldn't go saying Vick is the MVP either, The redskins have been known to whiff on MANY games.

I highly doubt the eagles will pay vick a ton of money. And you know some other team will give him the HUGE contract. ....The Bills or even Raiders

Dumb assumptions are stupid. No way of knowing that. Did we know Kolb would light up the 7-2 Falcons?

yeah but we do that every season win or lose that's the point. Fair weather means we don't show up AFTER the team performs well for a period of time. We have yet to see the redskins be a decent team. But we continually think they'll play well every season. That's not fairweather, delusional maybe and stupid for giving snyder a ton of money. But one thing we are not is fairweather.

Imagine how much money Snyder would have if he actually put together a decent team.

When the redskins have a good year and you start seeing redskin fans coming out of the woodwork then those are fairweather. But the fans now have only seen CRAP for a decade now and still show up.

I don't think the Skins have fairweather fans nor did I imply that with my post. I was just pointing out every offseason you guys fall right back in line with Danny's plan of signing big free agents, then convince yourselfs this time things will be different...but they never are.

Dumb assumptions are stupid. No way of knowing that. Did we know Kolb would light up the 7-2 Falcons?

Kolb sucks and you know it, Most people around here were ready to throw Reid out because of it.

Kolb sucks and you know it, Most people around here were ready to throw Reid out because of it.

No, he really doesn't.

Mad because both our QBs have looked better than McNabb?

Bahaha I remember all the hype about the skins getting Brown from the saints. Ohh hes a probowl player blah blah. The saints let him go for a reason. He has played like crap this seaon just like a lot of people said he would.

Saints robbed the skins.

I don't think the Skins have fairweather fans nor did I imply that with my post. I was just pointing out every offseason you guys fall right back in line with Danny's plan of signing big free agents, then convince yourselfs this time things will be different...but they never are.

Maybe....

But, god help you all if one of these seasons the redskins manage to actually play well. B/c you guys think I'm annoying now wait till we actually win.

Maybe....

But, god help you all if one of these seasons the redskins manage to actually play well. B/c you guys think I'm annoying now wait till we actually win.

We'll get the last laugh in the end, because you'll just end up getting banned.

If that were indeed the case then it pretty much ensures that your moronic FO will try and acquire him next off season. :lol:

Maybe....

Any idea when that might be, because going by the average american males life expectancy I've only got about 30 years or so left.

We'll get the last laugh in the end, because you'll just end up getting banned.

I've been banned a couple of times already ^_^

I have no fear

You should check out my posts when the redskins swept the eagles in 2008. I was on my game then with my broom stick. I would sweep away everyone that talked trash to me.

I've been banned a couple of times already ^_^

I have no fear

You should check out my posts when the redskins swept the eagles in 2008. I was on my game then with my broom stick. I would sweep away everyone that talked trash to me.

Too lazy to go back that far.

Any idea when that might be, because going by the average american males life expectancy I've only got about 30 years or so left.

Next season for sure

14-2 and sweep the NFC east on our way to the superbow

McNabb will be in year 2 of the shanny system, they get him a better oline and WRs by then. We'll get a new Defensive Coordinator and BOOM....superbowl baby.

:lol:

It's too early to tell to be fair. Can't really judge the guy....I mean how many games has he started so far? 5 or 6?

Hell even Peyton Manning didn't start out that great, just look up his rookie season.

But McNabb does suck in certain situations and now YOU KNOW IT!

Funny how now the talk about him being the savior to the Skins has died down, gee I wonder why.

Next season for sure

McNabb will be in year 2 of the shanny system, they get him a better oline and WRs by then. We'll get a new Defensive Coordinator and BOOM....superbowl baby.

:lol: Must be hanging around Gritz...that's his dumb arse said about this season. Look how that's turning out.

Next season for sure

:lol:

Next season for sure

and AR will trade Kolb for a teams whole draft and then move up and have atleast 5 first round picks and 6 second and third rounders to fix our holes.. Skins wont be able to move the ball, Eagles win ever game for the next 10 years and have 10 rings..

Then every time a silly skins fan or steeler, or cowboy fan tries to bring the ring thing up they will get shut down.

See how stupid that sounds? Pretty much your posts.

Andy did not "luck" into Michael Vick :lol:

There is a reason he paid him the $5mil roster bonus this year, and only gave Kevin a 2 year deal (not exactly a vote of confidence)

Kevin got first shot at the job, but it was very much an open competition the whole time.

Andy knew there was a pretty decent chance that Michael would push for the job, they didn't pay him 5mil to run the wildcat 5 times a game. :rolleyes: