gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

yeah and that is why snyder is one of the richest owners in the NFL right???

The fans show up EVERY single season...Look at this season even after a 4-12 year they show up.

You act as if the redskins fanbase has had a decent team recently. That 59-28 point thrashing was one in MANY spits to the face for the Fans.

ever heard of six flags and future PSL purchases? no one goes to the games.

ever heard of six flags and future PSL purchases? no one goes to the games.

Don't forget charging the peons $30 to park at the old Cap Center parking lot, only to be shuttled across the beltway. Could you imagine the outrage of Eagle fans if the city of Philadelphia charged $30 to park at FDR park on game day? It's about the same walking distance. Yet this isn't a city operation, this is money going right in Snyder's pocket. A couple years ago, Snyder came up with this brilliant move to make the have-nots (or will-not-pay) feel more ostracized by only granting pay by season parking ticket holders access to club level elevators.

The reason Daniel Snyder is one of the richest owners in the NFL, is that he's played the Redskin fan base for fools. He's capitalized on the success of the previous owner's family for HIS PROFIT! This is all a sham, and as long as Danny Snyder is the owner of the Redskins, you will experience futility. I forgot to add, I will enjoy every year of it. :D

If that were indeed the case then it pretty much ensures that your moronic FO will try and acquire him next off season. :lol:

kolb's too young to interest the skins.

Kolb sucks and you know it, Most people around here were ready to throw Reid out because of it.

Kolb>Campbell>McNabb

Just to put things into perspective for you.

I've been banned a couple of times already ^_^

I have no fear

You should check out my posts when the redskins swept the eagles in 2008. I was on my game then with my broom stick. I would sweep away everyone that talked trash to me.

Yeah, that was great. That was the year the Redskins didn't make the playoffs and the Eagles won two playoff games and went to the NFC Title Game.

Yeah, you sure had the last laugh that year.

Amazing how Dan Snyder has lowered the fan expectations of a once-great franchise, to the point where they brag about meaningless regular season wins in a year they didn't make the playoffs.

Don't forget charging the peons $30 to park at the old Cap Center parking lot, only to be shuttled across the beltway. Could you imagine the outrage of Eagle fans if the city of Philadelphia charged $30 to park at FDR park on game day? It's about the same walking distance. Yet this isn't a city operation, this is money going right in Snyder's pocket. A couple years ago, Snyder came up with this brilliant move to make the have-nots (or will-not-pay) feel more ostracized by only granting pay by season parking ticket holders access to club level elevators.

The reason Daniel Snyder is one of the richest owners in the NFL, is that he's played the Redskin fan base for fools. He's capitalized on the success of the previous owner's family for HIS PROFIT! This is all a sham, and as long as Danny Snyder is the owner of the Redskins, you will experience futility. I forgot to add, I will enjoy every year of it. :D

I can't blame him Redskins fans are pretty stupid. Seriously have you ever listened to to their radio shows? Some of them have no idea what they are talking about. One of them proclaimed them the SB favorite on Czaban's show before the year which Steve immediately shot down.

Yeah, that was great. That was the year the Redskins didn't make the playoffs and the Eagles won two playoff games and went to the NFC Title Game.

Amazing how Dan Snyder has lowered the fan expectations of a once-great franchise, to the point where they brag about meaningless regular season wins in a year they didn't make the playoffs.

:lol: and the guy they beat.... is now their QB.

But like the monkeys we are, When next season starts rolling around we'll think its a superbowl team.

Quite possibly one of the most honest lines ever from a skins fan. Loved it! :thumbsup:

There is a thread over at ExtremeSkins in the AroundTheNFL section saying that DeSean isnt even a top 15 WR in the league! LOL! :lol:

Damn I thought Giants fans were haters. Sad

Im reading through the entire game day thread, almost done with it. Its chock full of classic stuff.

First 15 pages is how they are going to destroy us, how the first play Landry is going to lay out Jackson in the middle.

Then reality starts to hit.

Then once they get the two TDs, there are a bunch of people saying the historic comeback is on. Then as soon as we score again, same people are calling the game.

Then people are calling the Eagles "classless" for "running up the score", followed by the same people wishing injury on vick, jackson, etc. One person even said they were hoping that Haslet hung himself in the locker room.

Haynsworth laying there on that play is only noticed by 2 or 3 posters, while the rest of the time they are calling him a beast an should be left in the game. (Side note: One person stated that before this game, Landry was in the running for Defensive player of the year.)

There are cries to hire Wade Phillips right now.

My favorite line tho: At least we get 4 toppings tomorrow :roll:

:lol: Sad isn't it?

In Redskin fan land = beating division rivals > making the playoffs

Quite possibly one of the most honest lines ever from a skins fan. Loved it! :thumbsup:

Im reading through the entire game day thread, almost done with it. Its chock full of classic stuff.

First 15 pages is how they are going to destroy us, how the first play Landry is going to lay out Jackson in the middle.

Then once they get the two TDs, there are a bunch of people saying the historic comeback is on. Then as soon as we score again, same people are calling the game.

Then people are calling the Eagles "classless" for "running up the score", followed by the same people wishing injury on vick, jackson, etc. One person even said they were hoping that Haslet hung himself in the locker room.

Haynsworth laying there on that play is only noticed by 2 or 3 posters, while the rest of the time they are calling him a beast an should be left in the game. (Side note: One person stated that before this game, Landry was in the running for Defensive player of the year.)

Yes I read the gameday thread as well. LOL! They wanted DeSean hurt in like 20+ threads. Saying how Landry was gonna own him!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

FYI i still want to talk about how overrated laron landry is i'm not done yet.

:lol:

But the man has 85 tackles so far, 85! Just goes to show you how crappy the other guys around him are playing if he has that many tackles at the safety position.

I took the time to read it to and all I have to say is holy **** :roll:

Definitely one of the greatest things I've ever read on the internet. After the pre-game scrum Skins fans were saying "Landry is already in that little punk Desean Jackson's head" and how he was going to injure Jackson for talking ****. After Jackson scored the TD the tone changed dramatically. :lol: You couldn't script a better thread.

Starting CB and Laron Landry are out for the titans game.....

RB Torain is out but portis is in

Looks like a loss against the titans.

Starting CB and Laron Landry are out for the titans game.....

RB Torain is out but portis is in

Looks like a loss against the titans.

Laron Landry is a POS.

Vick 2010 is far better than McNabb 2009 with the same weapons.

Jason Campbell was better than McNabb when he was using the similar Redskin weapons.

Campbell is better than McNabb on a team with similar or weapons.

*weak-sauce line (there are 20+ of them in the NFL btw)

* Cooley ~ Miller (both are banged up but top 10 players at TE)

* Davis >>> any backup Oak TE

* Moss > Heyward-Bey or Murphy

* Armstrong and Ford are both fast as heck but raw

* McFadden has been great and Bush solid but Portis/Torain/Williams have been good RBs.

It's tough to compile yards when your QB goes 3 and out so often.

McNabb is the 7th ranked QB in the NFC East!

That's looking up at Grossman.

About Sexy Rexy: Why is he awful because the line got him killed on 1 play?

Donny apologists don't expected him to make basic throws while facing a pass rush. :huh:

Would McNabb not have fumbled on that play?

Rex is bad for sure but McNabb is horrid.

In divisional and conference games if you have the opportunity to run up a score you do it since it's one of the tiebreakers

So anybody filed a missing persons report on Redskinsfan01 yet? dude hasn't been seen since the Monday Night Massacre.

That dude won't show up for awhile, i remember after mcnabb got mcbenched he took almost the whole week off and didn't come onto the boards. Yet...Skins fans aren't supposed to be fairweather fans, seems like we might have one on this board. Man has always been here posting stuff after every games except for two of them, the game against the Lions and then this game where his team got spanked. I thought he was a better person then that, but I guess not perhaps. But who knows something might of came up and he can't be here for whatever reason.

I have lived in the DC area for 20 years and it is the same thing each year. Everyone wearing their swag and cars have their flags swirling in the wind each September but like clock work once the leaves are off the trees so is the swag off the bodies of the fairweather Skins fan.