gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

You guys got to damn near run the table though so your far from out of the woods yet. You got Minny who seem to be giving up on life and then you got the Gmen. So it's not going to be that easy but the Skins winning tonight keep them in the race for sure.

naw the redskins are an 8-8 team and Monday and This game shows it. We had our chance, the race for the playoffs will be between the eagles and giants.

What a game, that's the 6th close game this season. Man, its like I ran 5 miles after watching that game.

I'm sooooo pumped right now.

I can't wait to see the giants vs eagles game without being sad and depressed.

I'm going to take a cold shower and just chill.

good luck guys..

Weird stat just thrown out on the skins post-game show. Every game the skins have won this year they have scored less than 20 points and every game they have lost they have scored more than 20 points. I just checked it and this is true for every game but the Rams game were the skins lost with 16 points but still a very weird stat.

naw the redskins are an 8-8 team and Monday and This game shows it. We had our chance, the race for the playoffs will be between the eagles and giants.

What a game, that's the 6th close game this season. Man, its like I ran 5 miles after watching that game.

I'm sooooo pumped right now.

I can't wait to see the giants vs eagles game without being sad and depressed.

I'm going to take a cold shower and just chill.

good luck guys..

thanks....kingnabb is just hoping/praying the skins get in so he can say the mistake was on us

we all know the mistake was mcbenched....

Lol... Its funny. I didnt see a SINGLE Skins fan out and about today or atleast wearing there gear. No matter what the outcome I put my eagles jerseys on every week. I went to a party today there were some skins fans watching the game all decked out.. The way they were acting you would think it was the superbowl.

Then they saw me in my eagles jersey. They had a sad look on there face.

thanks....kingnabb is just hoping/praying the skins get in so he can say the mistake was on us

:lol: If he seriously does that, then he's not an Eagles fan like he claims he is.

:lol: If he seriously does that, then he's not an Eagles fan like he claims he is.

he is a mcbenched fan FIRST...or rather fanboy i should say..

LOL if Vince Young didnt quit on his team today the Skins wouldnt even have won. Rusty Smith? :lol::lol:

You obviously didn't see the game. the titans offense with or without Vince didn't do crap today.

Their only TD was a punt return and during that return two redskins got injured one of which could have made the tackle.

No offensive Tds by the titans

McNabb had a solid game

30/50: 376 yards: 1TD/1int

McNabb is one odd QB, at times he throws Lasers right in the numbers but other times he overthrows/underthrows open WRs which is weird.

He makes passes that he shouldn't make but whiffs on easy ones. The redskins had two deep balls open today for sure touchdowns but mcnabb overthrew/underthrew both of them.

I watched the game, Vince Young threw a bomb to Nate Washington and hurt his thumb and checked himself out for the rest of the game. They Rusty Smith came in and maybe completed a pass. for a quarter in a half.

Ha, Ha. Nice try. I actually don't really care what happens with the Skins but I'm not going to hate on them or Mcnabb either. For all the criticsm and drama these last 2 weeks. He played a really good game today and put up almost 400 yards on that Titans Defense which isn't bad at all. He ran the two minute twice, something his coach said he wasn't good at 2 weeks ago, yet it was his FG kicker that couldn't get it done. The Skins have now won 5 games after only winning 4 all of last year.

So though I'm not rooting for them, I can give props where props is due. I was totally fine with us blowing them out last week even though it was like seeing a Football Father (Andy) punish his Football Son (Mcnabb), lol. But the Skins have improved over last year and Mcnabb is starting to get comforatable in this offense dispite the average weapons. From afar the Skins are an 8-8 team at best but don't sleep, they may have a run in them down the stretch. I don't know if this division will be decided until the final week.

I watched the game, Vince Young threw a bomb to Nate Washington and hurt his thumb and checked himself out for the rest of the game. They Rusty Smith came in and maybe completed a pass. for a quarter in a half.

the score when vince left was 13-13

He didn't do anything for the whole game what are you talking about?? He had one solid drive in the first half.

Even his coach said he stinks.

There was basically no difference between Rusty/Vince in that game.

McNabb had a solid game

30/50: 376 yards: 1TD/1int

McNabb is one odd QB, at times he throws Lasers right in the numbers but other times he overthrows/underthrows open WRs which is weird.

He makes passes that he shouldn't make but whiffs on easy ones. The redskins had two deep balls open today for sure touchdowns but mcnabb overthrew/underthrew both of them.

:lol: That's nothing new, surprisingly he hasn't thrown that many dirt balls this year, the grounds crew has got to be happy about that.

Ha, Ha. Nice try. I actually don't really care what happens with the Skins but I'm not going to hate on them or Mcnabb either. For all the criticsm and drama these last 2 weeks. He played a really good game today and put up almost 400 yards on that Titans Defense which isn't bad at all. He ran the two minute twice, something his coach said he wasn't good at 2 weeks ago, yet it was his FG kicker that couldn't get it done. The Skins have now won 5 games after only winning 4 all of last year.

So though I'm not rooting for them, I can give props where props is due. I was totally fine with us blowing them out last week even though it was like seeing a Football Father (Andy) punish his Football Son (Mcnabb), lol. But the Skins have improved over last year and Mcnabb is starting to get comforatable in this offense dispite the average weapons. From afar the Skins are an 8-8 team at best but don't sleep, they may have a run in them down the stretch. I don't know if this division will be decided until the final week.

Yeah he only had to throw the ball 50 times, I mean c'mon man give any QB that many attempts and he's gonna throw almost 400 yards.

The skins also had more than their share of injuries. The biggest story is the skins only allowing 3 sacks (1 where mcnabb tripped and fell) despite having 3 backups playing on the o-line and a tackle playing guard for the first time ever against the titans who were 3rd in sacks coming into the game. Also we ran the ball on them.

:lol: That's nothing new, surprisingly he hasn't thrown that many dirt balls this year, the grounds crew has got to be happy about that.

for once this seaon the oline played great for the redskins gave mcNabb plenty of time.

But it is odd, there was this one sure TD throw to santana moss. McNabb had a ton of time and threw a 60 yard bomb but completely overthrew a WIDE OPEN moss.

Meh, he's better than campbell

for once this seaon the oline played great for the redskins gave mcNabb plenty of time.

But it is odd, there was this one sure TD throw to santana moss. McNabb had a ton of time and threw a 60 yard bomb but completely overthrew a WIDE OPEN moss.

Meh, he's better than campbell

I'm tellin' ya it's not odd, he did that crap a bunch in Philly too.

Yeah he only had to throw the ball 50 times, I mean c'mon man give any QB that many attempts and he's gonna throw almost 400 yards.

Injuries played a huge factor in that. On one play they used a TE as the RT

I'm amazed the titans defense didn't do anything. Redskins were running and throwing on them the whole game

Also you have to remember it was an overtime game....lol

The Skins rushed the ball for over 100 yards also so it wasn't like there was no running game. Mcnabb carved up that Defense, just give credit where credit is due.

The Skins rushed the ball for over 100 yards also so it wasn't like there was no running game. Mcnabb carved up that Defense, just give credit where credit is due.

So McNabb's greatness was basically due to the Titans crappy defense today then, is what your saying.

:D

Eagles have to win this game against the giants...

They have to

For firstplace yes. But dont really HAVE to. Its not like if we lose were out of second place. Still have more wins then the rest of the division.

So McNabb's greatness was basically due to the Titans crappy defense today then, is what your saying.

:D

No, I'm saying he carved up the Titans Defense by having close to 400 yards. And the same way he gets blamed for losses and playing bad, he should get credit for playing well today. Oh yea, the NFL Network just released a stat:

"With his win over the Titans, Donovan Mcnabb passes Ken Stabler for #13th All Time in Regular Season Wins" - NFL Network

So again, I'm just giving Donovan his props, he played a good game today.

No, I'm saying he carved up the Titans Defense by having close to 400 yards. And the same way he gets blamed for losses and playing bad, he should get credit for playing well today. Oh yea, the NFL Network just released a stat:

"With his win over the Titans, Donovan Mcnabb passes Ken Stabler for #13th All Time in Regular Season Wins" - NFL Network

So again, I'm just giving Donovan his props, he played a good game today.

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

And still no SuperBowl ring and 1-4 in NFC Championship Games.

Thanks Donny, props for getting the Eagles to 5 NFC Title games.