gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Kingnabb why arnt you a redskins fan? Mcnabb has had 2 decent games this whole season. You can talk about lack of talent all you want. Mcnabbs been there before and guess what? He isnt as good anymore to win with scrubs. He hasnt had a running game like they said he would. Moss isnt that great anymore, Cooley hasnt been the same since his concussion. He has weapons they just dont use them IMO

Kingnabb why arnt you a redskins fan? Mcnabb has had 2 decent games this whole season. You can talk about lack of talent all you want. Mcnabbs been there before and guess what? He isnt as good anymore to win with scrubs. He hasnt had a running game like they said he would. Moss isnt that great anymore, Cooley hasnt been the same since his concussion. He has weapons they just dont use them IMO

No he has weapons, but it's not like they are world beaters. Mcnabb skill players are not that strong but he's on pace for his 1st 4,000 yard season which will be a head scratcher considering who he's throwing to in Washington. Again if he played a horrible game, everyone would be ripping him.

Now he plays a good game, people are still trying to find reasons to not give him credit. After getting benched and embarrased with the massacre, he came out a strong performance today and deserves some credit. I mean it's not like any of us in the NFC East could beat the Titans. Shoot, they haven't lost a game to the NFC since 2007.

:lol: I'm sure if the Skins make the playoffs and the Eagles miss out he'll become a secret Skins fans when not on this board. I'm almost certain he has a Skins jersey of McNabb on as I write this.

No he has weapons, but it's not like they are world beaters. Mcnabb skill players are not that strong but he's on pace for his 1st 4,000 yard season which will be a head scratcher considering who he's throwing to in Washington. Again if he played a horrible game, everyone would be ripping him.

Now he plays a good game, people are still trying to find reasons to not give him credit. After getting benched and embarrased with the massacre, he came out a strong performance today and deserves some credit. I mean it's not like any of us in the NFC East could beat the Titans. Shoot, they haven't lost a game to the NFC since 2007.

:lol: Sorry but when a QB throws 50 times a game and throws for a tad under 400 yards with only 1 TD it's kinda hard for a lot of us to give him credit and bow down to him. The only people around here that are stroking his junk are McKobb Slobbers. END OF STORY.

Lol if you call one td a good game then good for you. I havent yet to be impressed with mcnabb

Well considering the Titans blew Us out, Gmen out and Dallas out I'd say he played a good game.

Well considering the Titans blew Us out, Gmen out and Dallas out I'd say he played a good game.

Apples and bowling balls buddy

Titans didnt take a lead till the 4th qtr.

Mcnabb did nothing to win that game. Witherspoon and Babin gave the skins 30 yards. Hell Mcnabb almost threw ANOTHER pick in OT. So your point is pretty invalid there.

Titans didnt take a lead till the 4th qtr.

Mcnabb did nothing to win that game. Witherspoon and Babin gave the skins 30 yards. Hell Mcnabb almost threw ANOTHER pick in OT. So your point is pretty invalid there.

So Mcnabb did nothing to win the game? I guess throwing 376 yards is nothing? I guess putting your team in FG range at the end of the half and the end of the game was nothing? I guess beating a team that hasn't lost a game to the NFC in 3 years was nothing?. Now guys, I know it's hard to give Mcnabb any credit but he did play a good game. Good for him.

So Mcnabb did nothing to win the game? I guess throwing 376 yards is nothing? I guess putting your team in FG range at the end of the half and the end of the game was nothing? I guess beating a team that hasn't lost a game to the NFC in 3 years was nothing?. Now guys, I know it's hard to give Mcnabb any credit but he did play a good game. Good for him.

:roll: Damn dude you sound a little angry there, calm down!

:roll: Damn dude you sound a little angry there, calm down!

I'm not angry, I'm just surprised people are actually trying to find reasons to not give Mcnabb credit for a win, reminds me of when he was here with the Eagles, lol. :rolleyes:<_<

I'm not angry, I'm just surprised people are actually trying to find reasons to not give Mcnabb credit for a win, reminds me of when he was here with the Eagles, lol. :rolleyes:<_<

Like I said man, he threw the ball up too many times and only had 1 TD, that's not really that great. I will give him this...and that he did in fact complete 60% of his passes which is better then what he was doing before.

Whew I wish the only job of a QB was to get his team in FG range. 376 yards and 1td? If my qb is throwing for that many yards and 50 tims he better damn sure have more than 1 td. And we better win by more than 3 points when we are playing a team who clearly isnt playing well.

It wasnt the same titans team we played. Simple as that.

Mcnabb is apart of a division rivle. Why do I want to praise him?

You want a good QB preformance with a crappy team Go watch the highlights of fitzpatrick NOW THAT IS A good game right there. today Fitzpatrick >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mcnabb.

I see the fair weather Skins fans have returned :rolleyes:

I don't know if you're a rtard or what but you seriously have to look up the meaning of that phrase.

All you're doing is making yourself look dumb. Maybe you like it

Redskin fans are quite loyal

I don't know if you're a rtard or what but you seriously have to look up the meaning of that phrase.

I live in skins country I always see skins fans no matter what. Today? I didnt see a single jersey, shirt, hat, ect.

Then how come you were the only Skins fan here the whole week. And if you are insulting someones intelligence at least try to sound somewhat smart

I live in skins country I always see skins fans no matter what. Today? I didnt see a single jersey, shirt, hat, ect.

and wasn't Fed-Ex field filled with 50% Eagles fans last week, loyal riiiiiiight

Then how come you were the only Skins fan here the whole week. And if you are insulting someones intelligence at least try to sound somewhat smart

What are you talking about ???

Its usually just me and Redskinsfan01 that troll around here.

Fair-weather means a fanbase that has left a franchise during hard years like the 49ers, Patriots, cowboys. The redskins would have to become a good team to have fair-weather fans.

You can call us delusional homers because we think its a superbowl year every year but fair-weather is just incorrect.

We're 5-5 and have a shot now. I'm going to hype the redskins all week

and wasn't Fed-Ex field filled with 50% Eagles fans last week, loyal riiiiiiight

And how many skins fans left before the 1st qtr ended?

My first skins game was in 07 vets day weekend. Skins were killing us all game. The fans talked SO much crap the entire game. 4th qtr eagles made their come back and what did you know skins fans were leaving with 2 min left in the game..

Funniest part about it? Skins only needed a td I think to win. I know it wasnt over and skins had a chance. I remember yelling who sucks now when we won. Some old a** dude didnt like that and started talking the superbowl nonsense. Silly skins fans are the worst trash talkers in the game. Bringing up superbowls that mean absolutly nothing right now is hilarious. Case and point Since Snyder took over skins have been irrelevant.