gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

The skins are only 1 game behind the giants and only 2 behind the eagles. They aren't out of anything yet. Shanahan has them playing tough, we get raped on monday night and come out and beat the Titans on the road. Thats a season saver. Now with the struggling vikings up next week we have a legitimate chance to be 6-5.

The skins are only 1 game behind the giants and only 2 behind the eagles. They aren't out of anything yet. Shanahan has them playing tough, we get raped on monday night and come out and beat the Titans on the road. Thats a season saver. Now with the struggling vikings up next week we have a legitimate chance to be 6-5.

Donovan and Kyle still look a little frosty though. lucky win with those stupid titan penalties at the end.

Donovan and Kyle still look a little frosty though. lucky win with those stupid titan penalties at the end.

That goes back to coaching and they were out-coached yesterday.

That goes back to coaching and they were out-coached yesterday.

whew, I'd hate to be in the titan locker room today..... :lol:

The way this NFC is logged jammed with 7-3 and 6-4 teams all in the same division 11-5 may not be enough for some teams. We can thank the terrible NFC west for have a guaranteed wasted playoff slot. That division needs to die already. You guys still have the Giants twice and the new Cowboys, Bucs, and jags. Unless you guys win the division it'll be tough for a 11-5 team to get in.

The way this NFC is logged jammed with 7-3 and 6-4 teams all in the same division 11-5 may not be enough for some teams. We can thank the terrible NFC west for have a guaranteed wasted playoff slot. That division needs to die already. You guys still have the Giants twice and the new Cowboys, Bucs, and jags. Unless you guys win the division it'll be tough for a 11-5 team to get in.

I agree, even a wild card at this point is pretty bleak. But we have a chance to knock off some wildcard teams like the Giants (twice) and the Bucs.

I understand the confidence and all but the giants are still a really tough team. I dont see the skins beating the giants. They kept the eagles offense in check, and the ealges offense >>> skins offense.

I understand the confidence and all but the giants are still a really tough team. I dont see the skins beating the giants. They kept the eagles offense in check, and the ealges offense >>> skins offense.

The skins probably dont match up well with the giants but we are finally due for a win against them. I think we might split with the giants.

Though it's not a strong chance, the Skins still play Tampa and the Giants twice. They do control their own destiny at this time to win a Wildcard spot. Philly has to collapse for them to win the Division. So Washington is not dead yet. I still think 10-6 or 9-7 will win a Wildcard Spot.

On a side note: its happy times here in D.C. I mean I'm a flaming homer but jeez its like we won the superbowl. If you listen to the radio everyone is great.

After they won yesterday, I made the joke that this week I get to hear how the Skins are winning the superbowl this week. Sure enough, talk radio here didn't disappoint :lol:

Credit where credit due given.

I heard that because of the final drive, they gave the game ball to the Titans dirty D.

Again people writing off the Buccs... They have looked damn good this season.

The best team they've beaten is the Rams....they haven't done ish yet.

After they won yesterday, I made the joke that this week I get to hear how the Skins are winning the superbowl this week. Sure enough, talk radio here didn't disappoint :lol:

:lol: I'm sure that same guy that was ranting like a madman last week is probably stroking the entire Skins team for winning this week.

Even so, they've took a Falcons team to the limit in Atlanta...that must count for something.

If you want to talk about how easy of a schedule they have had, there's plenty of teams out there that are in the same boat.

... and the rams beat the skins so...

And the vikings just fired Brad Childress. I would expect a different team than the one we have been seeing.

And the vikings just fired Brad Childress. I would expect a different team than the one we have been seeing.

possibly, cowboys seem to be a little bit better. but it's two different teams we're talking about and only time will tell to see how the vikings will respond to the change. since a lot of the guys wanted chilly gone there's a good chance that they might play better.

Skins put S Anderson Russell on IR, torn ACL. How about this poor ****? He goes undrafted, works hard in training camp and pre-season and earns a practice squad spot, gets promoted to the roster and is about to make his first career start and he tears his ACL on special teams in the first quarter of the game.

Skins have a ton of players doubtful this week, they signed RB James Davis from the practice squad. Shanny is apparently very high on him so he could be a nice pickup.

'Skins showed a lot of guts, coming back on the road like that after doing what they did at home on Monday night - especially given the fact that the Titans had won twelve in a row against NFC teams.

Credit where credit due given.

rusty smith......... they won by 3 points against a team with their version of Mike Kafka at QB.