gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Yes...

Basically the Biggest shrine to the redskins ever. You step on holy ground when you post in there.

So it's a giant circle jerk where people can't even hear unfavorable information about their gods without crying to a mod.

And skins fans wonder why the rest of the football world looks at them with disgust :rolleyes:

So it's a giant circle jerk where people can't even hear unfavorable information about their gods without crying to a mod.

And skins fans wonder why the rest of the football world looks at them with disgust :rolleyes:

Basically, and you can't even sign up if you don't have a certain e-mail address.... :lol:

I guess they get too butthurt if you don't praise the Skins and their players even if they deserve criticism.

They even have a graphics forum and actual sigs. They can handle more than 100 people on their MB without crashing unlike some other messageboard. "cough" EMB "Cough"

Most users ever online was 1599 on Aug 13 2009, 07:52 PM

1600 fans appears to be the tipping point here.

McKnobb Slobbers NEVER look at those stats. Only the stats that seem to make their hero look good they tend to slobber all over. A QB can have 500 yards of passing in a game, but if the team doesn't win then what good is it?

Actually for years McNabb fans, Eagle fans in general before he became some kind of scapegoat, always brought up the TD INT numbers. They also often pointed out that getting the win was the most important thing, something we did a lot of with McNabb at the helm. He's struggling this year, I think everyone knew he would to an extent, but it isn't as though he's still playing with Desean, Lesean and Maclin. I understand he's a redskin now, so bashing him is acceptable, but it would be nice if we could stop bashing him for his time here.

Thats nice.. He also has more INTS than TDS, And he still has to throw 35-50 times a game.

Well we are down to our 3rd and 4th string RBs. Our offense is pretty balanced usually when we aren't playing catch up.

Actually for years McNabb fans, Eagle fans in general before he became some kind of scapegoat, always brought up the TD INT numbers. They also often pointed out that getting the win was the most important thing, something we did a lot of with McNabb at the helm. He's struggling this year, I think everyone knew he would to an extent, but it isn't as though he's still playing with Desean, Lesean and Maclin. I understand he's a redskin now, so bashing him is acceptable, but it would be nice if we could stop bashing him for his time here.

But don't forget mcnabb was a pro bowler when he has guys like stinkston and trash to throw the ball to. Before the season skins fans kept on bringing that up, that he didn't need an elite wr because he got the job done before. bottom line is mcnabb is starting to become broken down. he's not the qb he once was, he's not the next coming of jesus for the skins.

Well we are down to our 3rd and 4th string RBs. Our offense is pretty balanced usually when we aren't playing catch up.

3rd + 4th string blah blah. People were writing CP off this year anyway.

Torrain and williams have been very good.

CP is on IR now anyway so i guess its your 2nd + 3rd string?

3rd + 4th string blah blah. People were writing CP off this year anyway.

Torrain and williams have been very good.

CP is on IR now anyway so i guess its your 2nd + 3rd string?

The guy that started this thread said that CP was the best running back in the NFC East.... :lol:

But then again he said the Skins were gonna go 14-2 this season.

The guy that started this thread said that CP was the best running back in the NFC East.... :lol:

:lol:

Portis was having a good season before he got hurt. He was getting 6.5 yards per carry against the Titans. And he also had a really good game against the Eagles the first time.

Portis was having a good season before he got hurt. He was getting 6.5 yards per carry against the Titans. And he also had a really good game against the Eagles the first time.

That's nice, but what about the other games where he layed an egg? Specifically against Dallas and also the worst defensive team in the league the Houston Texans. Face it, Portis is a broken down RB...just like Westy became the other year.

That's nice, but what about the other games where he layed an egg? Specifically against Dallas and also the worst defensive team in the league the Houston Texans. Face it, Portis is a broken down RB...just like Westy became the other year.

No doubt hes at the end of his career, but i love the guy.

Portis faces the worst defensive team in the league only at practice. Houston is the second worst defensive team.

Portis faces the worst defensive team in the league only at practice. Houston is the second worst defensive team.

Actually if you go by points given up the Cowboys are the worst defense in the league with 301 points surrendered. The skins are 22nd with 245 and the Texans are 28th with 287.

Keiland Williams to start at RB and James Davis will get carries as well. I'm really looking forward to seeing what Davis can do, he has some talent and Shanny supposedly loves him.

Actually if you go by points given up the Cowboys are the worst defense in the league with 301 points surrendered. The skins are 22nd with 245 and the Texans are 28th with 287.

Keiland Williams to start at RB and James Davis will get carries as well. I'm really looking forward to seeing what Davis can do, he has some talent and Shanny supposedly loves him.

Like he 'loves' McNabb?

He better do something, I picked him up in my FF league and I'm starting him since Ronnie Brown has been a bust this season pretty much.

He better do something, I picked him up in my FF league and I'm starting him since Ronnie Brown has been a bust this season pretty much.

He has been doing pretty good. He leads the skins with 5 TDs. The vikings are a tough matchup but he will get a lot of touches. Brent Celek has been the biggest bust on my team this year.

He has been doing pretty good. He leads the skins with 5 TDs. The vikings are a tough matchup but he will get a lot of touches. Brent Celek has been the biggest bust on my team this year.

Yeah, not to mention the Skins usually try to run it in instead of throwing it once they get close. Vikings D hasn't been that great, so I'm hoping for a TD at least. And yeah Celek has been quiet because they've been using him as an extra blocker. My two biggest free agent pickups this season have been Vick and Green-Ellis. Busts have been my running backs: Rice, Brown, R. Bush, M. Bush, luckily I snatched up Green-Ellis. Currently 9-2 in my league and in 1st place with a 1 game lead.

Yeah, not to mention the Skins usually try to run it in instead of throwing it once they get close. Vikings D hasn't been that great, so I'm hoping for a TD at least. And yeah Celek has been quiet because they've been using him as an extra blocker. My two biggest free agent pickups this season have been Vick and Green-Ellis. Busts have been my running backs: Rice, Brown, R. Bush, M. Bush, luckily I snatched up Green-Ellis. Currently 9-2 in my league and in 1st place with a 1 game lead.

Yeah i got Vick off of waivers too. I also picked up LeGarrette Blount and hes been running hard in Tampa.

what a frustrating game. SO many opportunities to win and the redskins just whiffed the entire game.

The skins has 9 dropped balls....NINE. They weren't over thrown or under-thrown. Nope just dropped.

The refs just nailed us today too, it felt like they were in Minny the dumb penalties they were calling on the skins.

Even after all of that the redskins had many opportunities to win this game. The vikings didn't do anything special

Well our season is official over with...

what a frustrating game. SO many opportunities to win and the redskins just whiffed the entire game.

The skins has 9 dropped balls....NINE. They weren't over thrown or under-thrown. Nope just dropped.

The refs just nailed us today too, it felt like they were in Minny the dumb penalties they were calling on the skins.

Even after all of that the redskins had many opportunities to win this game. The vikings didn't do anything special

Thanks again for taking 5 off our hands. :thumbsup:

Thanks again for taking 5 off our hands. :thumbsup:

What do you mean?

Are you saying the game was because McNabb played bad?

Missed opportunities. But like i say all year, the biggest problem with the redskins offense is they get 0 or negative yards on first down the majority of the time.