Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eckins

Eagles in SF

I'm a transplanted birds fan now in So Cal making the trip to SF in Oct. Any other fans making it out there? Would love hotel recommendations or to organize a meetup\tailgate.

I'll be flying in from Vancouver and would love to meet up with some Eagles fans as well. I believe the guys from Philly tailgate will be doing a trip from Philly for this game. They usually do a great job setting up a separate tailgate for Eagles fans. Has anyone ever tailgated in San Fran? How is it?

Love finding a place to party before the game -- coming from Edmonton.

My wife's only Eagles jersey is a Westbrook. Should be fun.

no talk about this trip? it's only a few weeks away.

i'm really excited about going to san francisco. there's so much to do in that area that my friends and i will never get everything we want to do done.

I'll be there.

I live in Fresno, CA and I'll be going on this Party Bus that drives up to every Niners game. (about a 2 1/2 hour drive)

All you can drink alcohol, all you can eat BBQ, DJ, Dancing, Tailgate party, game ticket included, transportation to and from san fran for $150. Not a bad deal.

I heard alot of people going on the bus will be Eagle fans.

I went to the game in San Fran a couple years ago, when the Eagles blew out the Niners

Mike Patterson returned that fumble 98 yards for a TD hahah

and Westbrook stiff armed the 49ers safety to the ground on a long TD run

It was a blast tailgating there, tons of fun..

There are ALOT of Eagles fans here in Cali you would be surprised

1/3 of the stadium were Eagles fans at that game

Alot of Green in the tailgating area

My friends I went with were all disgusted because of how many Eagles fans were in their stadium

All you heard before/during/after the game was E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES! in the walkways of the stadium

I expect the same this year!

I'm really excited for this one. I thought there would be more fans posting about this trip. Where is everyone?

I live out here but I'm rolling with the Green Legion tailgate group for this one. I bought my tailgate/game tickets Sept 1 and at that time there were 275 eagles fans already paid for and rolling to the stick. I went with them to the last SF game and there was a lot of us at that one as well. It was great walking into the stadium as a huge group screaming our arses, off and while the whiner fans attempted some trash talk.

http://www.greenlegion.com/

I will already be vacationing with the wife in LA, so we are flying up first thing Sunday morning, touring around SF for the day, then heading over to Candlestick for some pregame tailgating. Then we have a 1030 flight back to LA. Should be a long day, but awesome to finish it with a Birds game.

I see there are some other Canadians coming to the game, and I know someone from Toronto making the trip as well. We should organize a meet up with others that plan on setting up shop.

I will be without a car and taking the train/75x to the game. Anyone have parking lot access?

I'll be there.

I live in Fresno, CA and I'll be going on this Party Bus that drives up to every Niners game. (about a 2 1/2 hour drive)

All you can drink alcohol, all you can eat BBQ, DJ, Dancing, Tailgate party, game ticket included, transportation to and from san fran for $150. Not a bad deal.

I heard alot of people going on the bus will be Eagle fans.

I went to the game in San Fran a couple years ago, when the Eagles blew out the Niners

Mike Patterson returned that fumble 98 yards for a TD hahah

and Westbrook stiff armed the 49ers safety to the ground on a long TD run

It was a blast tailgating there, tons of fun..

There are ALOT of Eagles fans here in Cali you would be surprised

1/3 of the stadium were Eagles fans at that game

Alot of Green in the tailgating area

My friends I went with were all disgusted because of how many Eagles fans were in their stadium

All you heard before/during/after the game was E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES! in the walkways of the stadium

I expect the same this year!

Sounds awesome!

I will already be vacationing with the wife in LA, so we are flying up first thing Sunday morning, touring around SF for the day, then heading over to Candlestick for some pregame tailgating. Then we have a 1030 flight back to LA. Should be a long day, but awesome to finish it with a Birds game.

I see there are some other Canadians coming to the game, and I know someone from Toronto making the trip as well. We should organize a meet up with others that plan on setting up shop.

I will be without a car and taking the train/75x to the game. Anyone have parking lot access?

My wife and I are flying in from Edmonton and would be up for some pre game with other Canucks. Not much help on the lot front. Won't have a car. We're staying at the Argonaught in Fishermen's Warf.

Just looked at the numbers for the Green Legion, SF game. So far 327 tickets have been sold (we are pretty much all sitting together) and are almost sold out. The Legion folks were able to acquire 27 more tickets which are close to the section the main group is sitting in. Also 355 people purchased tailgate tickets! This is going to be an awesome game!

I will be there with mostly 49er fans but wearing my DeSean jersey!! UB55 Row A!! Gonna get to the Stick early so we can tailgate in the main lot! Hope to be able to see and meet some more Eagles fans out there!!!!

Just looked at the numbers for the Green Legion, SF game. So far 327 tickets have been sold (we are pretty much all sitting together) and are almost sold out. The Legion folks were able to acquire 27 more tickets which are close to the section the main group is sitting in. Also 355 people purchased tailgate tickets! This is going to be an awesome game!

what section or "area" of the stadium are the green legion seats? I have a line on some tickets from a friend, but need to weigh the option of sitting with fellow birds fans or among the few dozen 49ers fans at the game.

what section or "area" of the stadium are the green legion seats? I have a line on some tickets from a friend, but need to weigh the option of sitting with fellow birds fans or among the few dozen 49ers fans at the game.

I would like to hang with the The Greeen Legion and march into the 'Stick with them! If you The Legion has the same seats as 2008 I believe I am only a few sections over from them! Cant wait! Lets go Eagles!!!

I'm doing the Green Legion tailgate.

Where are the bars in SF? It's always fun to take over a neighborhood at night.

I don't know if we will make it by the green legion area. I was just offered seats on the 50 yard line with free food and drinking in the stadium before hand. i don;t know how I can pass up an offer like this. If we get to the stadium real early we will do a lap and come say hello to all the Eagles fans we see.

Transplanted Philadelphians living in LA are headed up Saturday. Staying Saturday and Sunday nights at the Holiday Inn near the airport. Lower East stands section 25, row 18...

My wife and me are fron row lowerbox section 13, but we did buy tickets for the green legion tailgate party, where does everyone meet up for it? and what time?

I live out here but I'm rolling with the Green Legion tailgate group for this one. I bought my tailgate/game tickets Sept 1 and at that time there were 275 eagles fans already paid for and rolling to the stick. I went with them to the last SF game and there was a lot of us at that one as well. It was great walking into the stadium as a huge group screaming our arses, off and while the whiner fans attempted some trash talk.

http://www.greenlegion.com/

I met up with the Green Legion in Seattle along with a bunch of other Eagles fans. The Seahawks fans were literally intimidated by the size of the group. Hope to do it again Sunday. In Seattle the Eagles fans tailgated on the side separately. Hopefully we can do the same in San Fran.

I also heard a few Saints fans were beat down in bathrooms and outside the stadium following the Saints Monday night win. I hope this doesn't happen Monday. I still haven't got my tickets, where is everyone else sitting? I'd love to be among fellow Eagles fans.

My wife and me are fron row lowerbox section 13, but we did buy tickets for the green legion tailgate party, where does everyone meet up for it? and what time?

holy, nice first post. 5 years and 1 day after registering.

I'll be there the entire weekend. I live in San Luis Obispo so it's only a 3 hour drive into the city

Off to San Fran!!!! Not sure where we'll be boozing, probably at Fisherman'sWharf on Saturday night.