Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sammy18

Eagles @ Titans in Nashville,TN 10/24

Who's all going to the game? Where are you all staying/partying Saturday night?

We need to have a lot of support for our birds in Tennessee. Let's take over LP Field and show those "fans" what it means to bleed green!!! E-A-G-L-E-S!!!

we'll be there with the green legion...... :towel:

you serious?

you serious?

yup, we fly down friday afternoon, grand old opry friday night, jack daniels annual BBQ cookoff in lynchburg on sat, pub crawl sat. night, tailgate and game sunday, fly home hungover monday afternoon.

I'm getting cowboy boots for my birthday! yeehaw!

yup, we fly down friday afternoon, grand old opry friday night, jack daniels annual BBQ cookoff in lynchburg on sat, pub crawl sat. night, tailgate and game sunday, fly home hungover monday afternoon.

this made me :lol:

Where are you guys sitting? My Son & I are making the trip from Kentucky....we are in section 316.I hope they are tons of EAGLES fan up there with us.

I hear there are about 1000 of us coming down for the weekend..... :thumbsup: our group will be scattered all over the stadium, I think.

I hear there are about 1000 of us coming down for the weekend..... :thumbsup: our group will be scattered all over the stadium, I think.

You all have a safe trip & let's Eagle_smiley.jpg get ready to kick some Titans a**!!!!!!! Fly EAGLES Fly !!!!!!!!!

anyone know of any philly bars in nashville..the phillies will possibly be playing game 6 and 7 on sat and sun nite (if the series goes that long) that weekend im in nashville for the eagles game

would love to watch the phils those nites with other philly fans

will be there with greenlegion also. who's house ? our house ****es!!!!!

My son is soooooo upset about Jackson getting hurt & not playing sunday in Nashville.I gave him the tickets & a black Jackson jersey for his birthday.

Our prayers are with you #10....get well soon & dont rush it.

I just found out my boss is buying me tickets to the game!!!

I've never been to LP Field yet (only lived here a couple years). My wife and I will be there. Would love to get together and tailgate with any Eagles fans.

There are no "Philly" bars in Nashville. No one here cares about Philly sports, there are not many Philly fans here at all. But pick any sports bar to watch Phillies games.

I live here in South Nashville, if anyone needs any tips on anything, let me know.

I just found out my boss is buying me tickets to the game!!!

I've never been to LP Field yet (only lived here a couple years). My wife and I will be there. Would love to get together and tailgate with any Eagles fans.

There are no "Philly" bars in Nashville. No one here cares about Philly sports, there are not many Philly fans here at all. But pick any sports bar to watch Phillies games.

I live here in South Nashville, if anyone needs any tips on anything, let me know.

Hey HP! My son, NOTW, just found out he has tix to the game! Maybe you can hook up w/him & his wife during the tailgate!

Hey HP! My son, NOTW, just found out he has tix to the game! Maybe you can hook up w/him & his wife during the tailgate!

Hi Mama...I'll send him a PM with some details, thanks!!

TRIPLE KISS!!!! :thumbsup:

Originally from Philly... Lived in Nashville for awhile..... Now live in Memphis........ Will be in Nashville Saturday and Sunday night.... Can't wait to see The Birds again....... 2nd street is the place to be Saturday Night...... Tons of bars around the stadium so Sunday will be awesome especially if the weather is rockin'....... The Limelight looks like a cool place on Sunday but will be bar hoppin' and walking the stadium area to check out the Nashville "Talent"....... hit me up via e-mail at bigbass31@yahoo.com if we want to try and get a group together to kick it on 2nd st. saturday night........

I live in Nashville and have never seen the Eagles play...till Sunday! They're finally coming to Nashville and I'll see my first game. It sucks Jackson won't be playing, but I'm still pumped for the game. LP Field is nothing special and most Titans fans don't know a thing about football, I expect to see Eagles jerseys everywhere.

Is anyone getting together for any tailgate at the stadium? I don't even know if people do that. I know the green legion folks have private parties and what not.

Anyone in Nashville, there is an "Eagles Fans in Nashville" Facebook page, and we try to get together at sports bars in the area together, or at each other's homes, to watch games. My wife and I have met another Eagles fan couple and we have become friends and hang out at non-sports events as well. We'd love to meet more Philly fans in the area.

Where are you guys sitting? My Son & I are making the trip from Kentucky....we are in section 316.I hope they are tons of EAGLES fan up there with us.

I have a feeling there will be a good amount of Eagles fans at the game. I'll be there with my brother and two friends (Titans fans...) just a few sections over in 313.

Got my tickets today. They are lower level section 140, row GG.

Our co-worker is in a group of 6 or so that gets season tickets and shares them throughout the season. They were concerned about giving tickets to an Eagles fan, because of our reputation. Wait til they see the number of Eagles fans there!