Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sammy18

Eagles @ Titans in Nashville,TN 10/24

Got my tickets today. They are lower level section 140, row GG.

Our co-worker is in a group of 6 or so that gets season tickets and shares them throughout the season. They were concerned about giving tickets to an Eagles fan, because of our reputation. Wait til they see the number of Eagles fans there!

I'm hoping so. Hopefully there will be a few over the Eagles tunnel. I was really surprised there were so many tickets still available from ticketmaster.

I'm hoping so. Hopefully there will be a few over the Eagles tunnel. I was really surprised there were so many tickets still available from ticketmaster.

My wife and I will be sitting with a co-worker and some other Titans fans. I told her how many Eagles fans are coming, and she said they'll be no match for Titans fans. But to your point, so many tickets are available. There are stadiums around the league like that, but the die hard fans fill up their own stadium and tix are sold out. But it worked out for me so I'm happy.

She's going to be shocked at how loud and passionate Eagles fans are. She was on a flight today from our North Carolina office and she said there were 30 Eagles fans on the plane, most in Eagles gear, already pumped for the game!

Eagle_smiley.jpg

I will be going to this game also, hoping to see LP Field filled with midnight green! Taking my son to his first Eagles game, he is pretty fired up. E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone wanna meet up about 11am or so? See if any Eagles fans are tailgaiting or anything.

Or maybe meet up at halftime.

Soooooooooo many Eagles fans there. Amazing. I even saw a guy dressed as the green man.

Too bad the Eagles team didn't also show up.