Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buddy's Ryan

Eagle fans in pittsburgh ?

Hey everyone, I'm stuck in Steeler country this weekend. Does anyone know if the Eagles Bears game will on Fox tv in this area ?? Thanks.

Its my first time here, I must say I'm pretty impressed with the show of dedication to thier home team. Everywhere you go, its Steelers Steelers Steelers. Signs, banners, etc. I can't walk past 2 people before seeing another Steelers hat, shirt or jacket.

I would LOVE an Eagles vs. Steelers Super Bowl this year !!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, I'm stuck in Steeler country this weekend. Does anyone know if the Eagles Bears game will on Fox tv in this area ?? Thanks.

Its my first time here, I must say I'm pretty impressed with the show of dedication to thier home team. Everywhere you go, its Steelers Steelers Steelers. Signs, banners, etc. I can't walk past 2 people before seeing another Steelers hat, shirt or jacket.

I would LOVE an Eagles vs. Steelers Super Bowl this year !!!!!!!!!

http://the506.com/sports/?tag=2010-week-12

looks like youre getting tampa baltimore instead

Check back around game time, I'm sure someone will be able to hook you up with a feed or something.

Because Pittsburgh doesn't care about the Eagles. They'd rather see their rival Ravens...

I am from Pittsburgh, and i moved away from there cause i couldnt deal with the idiot Steeler fans...now im in Florida...theres a ton of Eagles fans down here, and 3 Eagles sports bars a mile from my house!