Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TexasTim

Coming to Dallas?

Hey I am from Bucks County but I have been stuck down here in Cowsheep country the last 15 years listening to them cry and complain. If any of you are coming down here stop by and see me. I run one of the bigger upscale Gentleman's Clubs here in downtown Dallas. I am also having a pre-game party with some grilling Sunday and have rented passenger vans and a drivers if anyone needs a ride to and from the stadium. My dad and uncles are coming down and we have tickets so we will be going to the game as well. Send me a message or post on this thread if you need info. Not meant to be an advertisement I would just rather be surrounded by my own peeps!

and just FYI these are the worst fans in the country. If their team isn't winning they are MIA. They are such fair weather fans i makes me sick. The stadium is full of corporate types and is more like a circus then a football game. Its marketing marketing marketing. Great stadium just full of shallow fans.

and just FYI these are the worst fans in the country. If their team isn't winning they are MIA. They are such fair weather fans i makes me sick. The stadium is full of corporate types and is more like a circus then a football game. Its marketing marketing marketing. Great stadium just full of shallow fans.

My wife and her entire family are from Dallas. Lived here for about ten years. They are ridiculous fans and without a doubt the most fair-weather I have ever met.