Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

macgregor

Anybody from Orlando?

I'm leaving for Philly on Sunday morning. The plan is to stop in Orlando to watch the game. Is there anyone who knows the area well enough to suggest some place(s)?

This is where I would go when I lived in Orlando: http://www.orlandoeagles.com/ Close to the airport if that's where you're staying.

Thank you very much! Looks great. We'll be driving up rte I-4 so I'm not sure if it might be easier to hit Smokey bones on Colonial, but we'll see.

Thank you very much! Looks great. We'll be driving up rte I-4 so I'm not sure if it might be easier to hit Smokey bones on Colonial, but we'll see.

I personally would go the extra lil' bit to get to that bar. It's usually full of Eagle fans as you can see from the pics. Never really got into Smokey Bones...the whole speaker on the table is cool but you usually get a small tv in the corner that they suggested was a good spot for you to view your game, i'm sure you know.

If you're taking I4 to get to 95, maybe you can stop in Pt. Orange instead: http://www.famousphillys.com/ . Never been there myself but have heard good things. You would have to leave probably about an hour and a half earlier though.

I live in Otown. Gators dockside on 436 or the wing shack on Michigan ave near the airport... always packed. Damn I'll be in West Palm this weekend or I'd meet with you

I live in Otown. Gators dockside on 436 or the wing shack on Michigan ave near the airport... always packed. Damn I'll be in West Palm this weekend or I'd meet with you

Just saw your I-4 drive.. East or West? If East, get off I-4 on 436 and head west 10 minutes to Gators Dockside. It's 15 minutes from downtown Orlando and traffic shouldn't be a problem. There are other sports bars, but that is an Eagles bar and guaranteed to have the sound going Vs. other bars. Make sure you go to the one in Apopka. Take 436 West from I-4 exit for 10 minutes, left into Hunt club shopping center.. it's your best bet.