Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pdmkob

will i be able to watch the game in SC

i live in South Carolina, and the lowly Panthers vs Crappy Cardinals game is scheduled to be aired locally at 1:00 sunday

i am assuming that it is in Carolina because of the early start time so.....

since Carolina is so terrible, what would happen when they dont sell out the stadium

Will a local blackout still occur?

if there is a blackout, will they show an alternate game or just crappy fox programming?

i live in South Carolina, and the lowly Panthers vs Crappy Cardinals game is scheduled to be aired locally at 1:00 sunday

since Carolina is so terrible, what would happen when they dont sell out the stadium

if there is a blackout, will they show an alternate game or just crappy fox programming?

It depends where you live in SC. It looks like the Charleston area (WTAT coverage area) gets the Eagles/Giants, while rest of your state is the panthers.

http://the506.com/sports/?p=1627

Why would Charleston be different than the rest of the state? Do you know. Seems odd.

I live in SC near the Charlotte area. If you don't have the NFL Ticket (like I do) your best chance is to go to any big time sports bar. They will have the game on for sure.