Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free for All

Runtherock

Glad his recent success makes you giddy. Happy that the Packers win made your night, pretty much what I expect from a Taters.

It doesn't, it makes me sick, as does your original thread.

I've had some disagreements with that guy too, but it's outta line to call someone out by name in the title of your thread. This forum's about the team, not TATER's.

No worries, Packers won again, another big night in their lives apparently.

Glad his recent success makes you giddy. Happy that the Packers win made your night, pretty much what I expect from a Taters.

For once, I'm with Runthecrock. I have no idea why Eagles fans are so giddy. So what if Mr Trash won what does that do for an Eagle fan?

A real fan hates everyone but his own team. Screw Aaron Rodgers and everyone else.

For once, I'm with Runthecrock. I have no idea why Eagles fans are so giddy. So what if Mr Trash won what does that do for an Eagle fan?

A real fan hates everyone but his own team. Screw Aaron Rodgers and everyone else.

:rolleyes: life is a lot more enjoyable not hating everyone for no reason. I'm a fan of Donald Brown because I worked with him at UConn, does that make me a bad fan? I root for Ray Rice because he comes from the Big East, does that make me less of an Eagles fan?

:rolleyes: life is a lot more enjoyable not hating everyone for no reason. I'm a fan of Donald Brown because I worked with him at UConn, does that make me a bad fan? I root for Ray Rice because he comes from the Big East, does that make me less of an Eagles fan?

I got reasons.

But you are actually right. This is why I've detached myself from football somewhat. To much hate built up because of the Eagles not winning a Super Bowl.

I love when people think they can decide who "real fans" are.

I love when people think they can decide who "real fans" are.

Well, its an opinion. That better? If you don't like it you don't have to agree. I'm tired of seeing someone else win the damn Super Bowl and I don't understand why Eagles fans enjoy someone else's success.

All I've ever asked for is one. One friekin Super Bowl. Is that to damn much to ask?

Well, its an opinion. That better? If you don't like it you don't have to agree. I'm tired of seeing someone else win the damn Super Bowl and I don't understand why Eagles fans enjoy someone else's success.

All I've ever asked for is one. One friekin Super Bowl. Is that to damn much to ask?

Of course not. But there are other teams I do like, and I see nothing wrong with being happy for them.

I got reasons.

But you are actually right. This is why I've detached myself from football somewhat. To much hate built up because of the Eagles not winning a Super Bowl.

i hear that.

no, but on another note I'd love to see people spell "too" with two O's. I'm tired of reading one hundred posts a day and people use the word "too" but spell it as "to." It really Fin' irks me.

I got reasons.

well get used to it my friend..nothing will change

Rodgers didn't win ish.

Green Bay Packers Comp Att Yds Pct Y/A Sack YdsL TD Int Rating

Aaron Rodgers(notes) 17 30 244 56.7 8.1 1 8 0 2 55.4

Rodgers didn't win ish.

Green Bay Packers Comp Att Yds Pct Y/A Sack YdsL TD Int Rating

Aaron Rodgers(notes) 17 30 244 56.7 8.1 1 8 0 2 55.4

Biggest game of his career, showed up small..

Biggest game of his career, showed up small..

Do you just not like Rodgers?

It started before we played them, TATEr after TATEr ran to defend Rogers, Eagles fans my a**..

Seriously, stop your BS because frankly we're all sick of you crying.

Who the hell are you? The "fan police?" Because people like players on other teams it means they're not "real fans?"

Who are you to tell people how good of fans they are?